BY SMASHBOX #100 in Bronzer

Smashbox Bronze Lights Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Brittney H.
Wade
This is a nice bronzer. It isn’t too expensive ( like Marc Jacobs) but it’s also not incredibly cheap (like ELF)

It is a tad orangey toned on me, but it’s better than it being grey toned on me which I have a really big problem with bronzers doing.

This is a buttery formula and it lasts a long time and swatches and performs exactly like in the pan.
Ally P.
Glen Rock
Smashbox makeup always goes on flawlessly. I use to wear this bronzer all the time (took it from my mom hehe) but once I ran out of it I couldn’t find it near me anywhere and didn’t want to pay a million dollars to ship it. Anyone looking for a bronzer use this one, you won’t regret it!
Mandy T.
Lititz
I received this as a sample from Sephora. At first, I fell in love! Beautiful shade, and certainly serves its purpose, however, my opinion changed after a couple of weeks of wear. I do not feel that it is as long lasting as other bronzer powders I’ve used.
Hailey D.
I have a palette with 3 shades of smash box bronzers and i love it. I use this palette everyday. One of the colors is way to deep though but it’s okay for summer time. They are all very matte so if you like shimmer i wouldn’t suggest it.
Jessica Z.
This bronzer is great and adds a nice wash of color to my skin. It is easy to blend and looks natural. There is no shimmer or sheen which is what I want in a bronzer. It last a long time on the face and in the pan as well.
Nicole M.
new york
I bought this bronzer years ago when I heard that Kim Kardashian uses it. It’s so so nice, but I tend to use it over the summer when I have a tan. If you aren’t very fair like me, you could probably use it year round!
Ashley B.
Athens
Products goes on smooth and stays. But a little goes a long way so you this will last you a while. Reasonable price considering it lasts awhile. This product had more of a matte finish. Would recommend
abbie r.
bought this as a cheap bronzer to try and i was very satisfied. was very easy to blend and very buildable. works great for the price. looks best on darker tanned skin but would buy this again definitely
Lindsey M.
Perry
One of my first buys when I walked into Sephora for the first time. This bronzer is the perfect color and is perfect if you’re looking to add some color to your skin. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to friends!
Kayla D.
Richmond
I love the color is this bronzer, and how easy it applies and blends. It is definitely my go-to bronzer and pairs perfectly with any shade of blush and highlight. It pairs nicely with my olive tone skin. I would buy again!
Donna B.