Smashbox Cosmetics Bronzer uploaded by Rachel G.Smashbox Cosmetics Bronzer uploaded by M B.Smashbox Cosmetics Bronzer uploaded by Noris-Life R.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Bronze Lights Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Hailey D.
I have a palette with 3 shades of smash box bronzers and i love it. I use this palette everyday. One of the colors is way to deep though but it’s okay for summer time. They are all very matte so if you like shimmer i wouldn’t suggest it.
Cherish S.
Los Angeles
This is probably one of my favorite bronzers I’ve ever tried. I like that there isn’t any shimmer and it just gives you a nice sun-tanned look. It brings a lot of warmth to your complexion and it’s a buildable product, so don’t be scared if you have fair skin!
Daphne’s G.
This bronzer is so amazing! It’s buttery and applies so flawlessly. I use it on my clients all the time and the color goes well with many skin types! I use it for contouring and bronzing up the skin and it looks great!
Kayla D.
Richmond
I love the color is this bronzer, and how easy it applies and blends. It is definitely my go-to bronzer and pairs perfectly with any shade of blush and highlight. It pairs nicely with my olive tone skin. I would buy again!
Haley R.
Whitehouse, TX
Smash box is my favorite for powder products. I feel like they go on so much smother and evenly and stays all day. It is definitely true to color. I purchased this from Sephora multiple times and use it everyday!
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
This used to be my go to bronzer. But the color is slightly too orange for my fair skin tone. Has a buildable color- pretty pigmented. Best for olive/ tan skin tones.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
I like that this bronzer isn't too dark and not super sparkly like a lot that are sold on the market lately. It is a great contouring bronzer for an everyday look. It is also buildable for those with more of an olive skin tone.
Noemi G.
Brownsville
LOVE THIS BRONZER! A pretty good dupe for the hoola bronzer by benefit. Easy to blend. Will give you that nice tan & can also be use to contour with a blush brush and applying under the cheek bones. Would buy it again!
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love the smash box cosmetics bronze. I am very light skinned and loved how it complimented my light skin. I use my Mac Setting spray and it stayed in place all day and night. I would buy again.
Myrna P.
This color is so pretty (prism). I am pretty light and the highlight is just right. The reflection this product gives is subtle, and there are no visible signs of glitter. I do not like too much shine in my highlights. Subtle is best.
Donna B.