BY SMASHBOX

Wesjine M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the Avon foundation cream because it keeps my face looking natural and stays on 24/7 and I feel comfortable with it.i can touch my face without it getting off and it covers up the acne from showing too much.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Smashbox Conversion Cream To Powder Foundation I found that I could apply this very smoothly and easily. I thought that this covered very well and didn't leave my skin greasy or shiny.This works a lot better than a liquid foundation because it's a very compact and I can bring it with me in a purse or a bag.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
It's actually really cool, I liked it a lot. I think that anyone with any skin type hold benefit from having this. It is highly pigmented like most of their products are, and it has great coverage, once I finish the one I have I will be buying another one for sure.
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
Conversion Cream To Powder Foundation - No. 9 ( Unboxed ) - Smashbox - Complexion - Conversion Cream To Powder Foundation - 12g/0.42oz works so well and I love it!
Virginia K.
Charleston, SC
This Powder Foundations gives off a great complexion while wearing it. It is so light on your skin and has great results to offer. I actually love using it under my eyes because it makes them pop and makes your skin overall glow which is exactly what I want.
Syd😸 T.
Love this foundation. Is easy to apply and goes on flawlessly. I had never tried a foundation like this before and am very impressed. This product exceeded my expectation and I would highly recommend it.
Kaylee H.
This was the first cream to powder foundation I have ever tried, I was very pleased with it! I love the quality of Smashbox products so I thought the price was reasonable. I would buy this product again!
Ceiara S.
Conversion Cream To Powder Foundation - No. 9 ( Unboxed ) - Smashbox - Complexion is by far the best cream to powder foundation I've purchased. No need for touch ups and it covers everything.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
What amazing product I can't say more good things about definitely recommend this product with me to literally be perfect I didn't see any cons super affordable cute packaging
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
This foundation is so good I love the fact that it's creamy and turns to powder after making my face look extremely soft natural and none cackey
Annika M.
Is this product expensive or worth the money?
Tara D.
Is this worth the mo money?