BY SMASHBOX

These soft, creamy ultra-blendable sticks in Contour, Bronze, Highlight, and Illuminate shades effortlessly sculpt, define and emphasize key features. Each glides onto skin with easy, targeted application, and a smooth, even finish. Use all four to mimic the perfect lighting and create natural dimension. Or stock up on singles to refill your favorites from our bestselling Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio.

Benefits:

• Contour sculpts by creating shadows
  • Bronze provides a smooth transition to eliminate the look of harsh lines
  • Highlight mimics light reflection to pull features forward
  • Illuminate brightens & adds dimension
  • Ultra-blendable, creamy formula glides on evenly
  • Easy, targeted application
  • Universal shades works on all skin tones
  • Sharpener included

Usage:

Contour: Apply to sides of nose, jawline and under cheekbones to create a slimming effect.
Bronze: Apply to nose, cheeks, chin and forehead to bring warmth to complexion.
Highlight: Apply to bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, above the cheekbones and brow to bring light to the high planes of your face.
Illuminate: Apply to bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, above cheekbones, brows and corner of eyes for a strobing effect.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tin Oxide, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

My contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Ugh! Just when I was about to say that's a wrap for the night! Smashbox Contour highlight Trio! Amazing product! The only complaint I have about this is that I feel like everytime I use the sticks I have to sharpen them and I feel like that is not only annoying but it's also wasting a lot of product! Other than that however this stuff is by far the best Contour highlight cream I've ever come across. The sticks are small enough so that you can really get in to the smaller Contour areas like the nose and because it gives you a bronze stick and a contour stick you can kind of make your Contour a little bit more of a gradient then just a darker area. The formulation is unbelievable it's like out of this world it Blends like a dream! You have to put so little effort into blending it but it just seems to blend seamlessly perfect! and I love that they give you the option between the two darker sticks one they call bronze one they call Contour the Contour is pretty dark and sometimes if your too fair it can look a little bit muddy, but if you are too late for that one just use the bronze and it seems to be perfect on any skin that the other one is in perfect on! The Highlight stick is nice and bright so you can use it on your under eyes done and Purdue nose and under your cheek Contour to clean it up a little bit. This is probably my number one favorite cream Contour product! And it is by far the most convenient.
Chrissy D.
I adore the Smashbox Cream Contour Stick! I love that I can buy them in singles& am not forced to buy the three piece kit. The highlight shade in the kit is too dark for me & the bronzer is too orange. The Contour Shade is spot on perfect! I love it. I love the convenience of the stick. I've gone through 4 sticks in 1 year. I have the option of buying them through the US military exchange website w/no tax & no shipping over $50. I think its free shipping if you use your Military STAR card when shopping. They are also discounted- as everything is- on the Military site. ..

I draw 3 small 'X's right below my cheekbones, a few light dots beside my eye area & a line at the top of my forehead. It blends nearly effortlessly over just foundation. I put powder Contour - Smashbox CaliContourKit- over my set face. I really recommend this product!
Meira S.
I like using this just as a highlight stick for my eyes/brow bones. I gave 4/5 because i’m so tired of having to buy entire pallets when I only want one color-
I wish this could be a bot cheaper but over all, it’s totally worth it.
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I'm one of those people who switch from powder in the summer to creams in the winter. I've tried contouring with two tones of foundation before and just couldn't get them blended right. I saw this product on a discount site and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! With the help of a beauty blender the Smashbox Contour stick blends out beautifully. And as a pencil its is precise enough to use on your nose and lower lip.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I heard such good things about this contour stick. If felt soft like it was easy to blend when I swatched it. I really wanted to like it, but I don't. For me it's very difficult to blend and when I blend it out it picks up product and spreads it around my face in places I don't want it. (I use a beauty blender) Very frustrating especially for the high price. Also it's odd to have to sharpen it. I feel like product is wasted when sharpening it.
Danielle C.
Review for: Bronze more...
I don’t hear many people talking about these but I absolutely love them. So creamy and smooth and easy to work with. I love the bronzer stick the most. I just draw it on my face wherever I want it and blend it out with a small stipple brush. It’s so easy and looks so natural and effortless. Love!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Tyler N.
Sicklerville , NJ
WHile these products were definitely creamy and easy to use, they were not a dark enough color for me. I am brown but I do not usually need too much pigment to make a difference, yet these made me look like a ghost.
Ashley D.
so I'm going to start off by saying i am a huge contour/ highlight junkie, however I'm not a fan of "creams". I have such a hard time blending all of them out without it becoming so muddy and patchy, however, smash box has really beautiful contour shades, especially because I'm so fair. Its very difficult for me to find shades that work well with my complexion, but i do feel like they have something for everyone which is very nice. It dries really quickly so you can't map it out on your face and go back, i mostly feel like its one by one. I like that it comes with a sharpener, and the size of the stick itself is generous, but I'm just not into it that much. I wish iwas because i really like the other things it has to offer but Ill just stick with my smash box powder contour.
May X.
Review for: Contour, Highlight more...
I personally like them because they’re creamy and very rich in color. The first time I used it, I got hooked. The packaging is very simple. It’s not twisty. You have to sharpen them so make sure you have a sharpener ready. I would definitely recommend them.
ANDREA C.