BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Holly N.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I love this color corrector. It is creamy and hydrating and definitely does the job brightening the under eye. I use it to cancel any blue/purple hues on my face. I'm a light/medium skintone. Anything darker I would use the darker peach in this line.
Jill B.
Sayville
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Get Less Red (green)
Very soft and creamy. Super easy to blend out. Same formula as the contour and highlight sticks Smashbox has. I didn't see a huge difference made in terms of color correction though, so I would not be rebuying. Maybe color correction just isn't for me.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This was great under my eyes! I have two small children so sleep is rarely a thing I get to enjoy so dark circles are my life. This color corrector did an awesome job at hiding my dark circles and keeping me looking great. I would highly recommend!
Esmeralda Z.
Waukegan, IL
Love love love this color correcting crayon!!! I get the orange color to combat the dark spots on my face. The consistency is extremely nice, it’s creamy and can be blended easily! The price is absolutely worth it; you definitely get a lot of uses out of it! Definitely worth buying again!
Kalinna h.
New York
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Get Less Red (green)
I love these color correctors. They do the job well. They work amazing and when you use these before foundation it makes a hell of a difference. It's good for all skin types but remember this rule of thumb: A little bit goes a long way.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I purchased this in the light shade. It has a creamy texture without being thick. The formula works great on the undereyes. Definitely holds true to the claim of looking less tired. However, it did not do anything for the dark spots on my face.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
These color correctors are so good and the fact that thy come in a pencil form makes them so much easier to apply. A down side to this product is that you have to purchase a sharpener from smashbox which isn't ideal
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I love that it's creamy and stay in place and conceals and neutralize the area very good instead of being runny and not concealing. And the price is amazing, it's also got a sharpener which came in handy. Very high quality product, I would buy again!
Katie S.
West fargo , ND
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I applied this under my concealer and realized I didn't need a full coverage concealer over this and could've used this under my foundation with no concealer! Really covers your dark circles and not dry!
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I ordered this pencil when it went on clearance. It is easy to use and it's a nice shape to get small blemishes. It's bendable but cold have more coverage. I hope to try he under eye concealers as well!
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse