BY SMASHBOX #7 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as con...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lina J.
I got mine last year on a Sephora sale, and OMG i love this so much. My under eye is not so dark and I didn't want anything heavy!!! Fell in love with it ( have purchased 3 already) super comfortable, doesn't even feel like you have anything on... Highly recommended!!!
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite color correctors. I have used others before where the orange just wasn't deep enough for my dark spots. It is super creamy and blends out well. I haven't had any problems with it shifting around during the day. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to all my friends that ask about color correcting.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
The formula of this product was okay, it was creamy and easy to blend out. I think maybe it was too creamy and smooth because it didn't last all day and it came off the pencil really quickly. I didn't like that it was a pencil because it forced me to sharpen it often and waste product. I wouldn't buy again, especially since it's so expensive.
Tara K.
I have the look less tired peach stick and I am so so in love. It is so extremely pigmented, easy to use and makes my under eyes look so awake which in turn makes me look more alive. I wouldn't trust the sharpener that comes with it though, it does a really poor job at actually sharpening it. Other than that, smashbox knocked this out of the park
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
First I will say the colors are really great at correcting, the formula is super easy to use, and the product lasts quite awhile! However... this does settle into fine lines under the eye fairly quickly on me. I have tried to use a hydrating oil first, a good cream first and under eye primers but I cannot get this to stay smooth for more than a couple hours ☹ If you have super perfect under eye skin that is wrinkle free, I highly recommend!
Rena M.
Denver
Only noticed a small difference using this item. It was expensive and honestly not really worth it. It was creamy and blended well though. When I used it, it kind of mixed with my concealer and peeked through. I just wasn't really wowed by this product and it just sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer now.
Michelle L.
Wish there was a way to pump out more product, like a lip gloss applicator instead of just the pencil. The product is nice, but I honestly prefer color correctors in powder form to blend out easier. Good pigmentation though!
Olivia B.
I'm super pale and Italian. I stay up late, full time student and full time work. I'm tired and drink a lot of coffee and I suffer from migraines. You can see my dark circles. I tried this product and it hides the circles perfectly. I have it in orange and I LOVE it! I just ran out and have to purchase more. It hides and blends well with my makeup!! Super happy! Great purchase!
Makarem A.
This color correcting pen matches my skin color perfectly and while i tend to use this for days when my dark ciecles are wrose than normal i know i can count on ot for special events or when i really need something to last. Since it is thicker i use a brush to blend it out and avoid the product builsing up in fine lines.
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
LOVE! The patches under my eye are naturally dark pigmented and I always had a problem with lightening/covering it up but then this color corrector came about and it was a lifesaver. It lasts a long time so I haven't had a chance to try another brand for color correcting but for my first one it is great quality.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(