4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
sribeauty S.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Don't Be Dull (lavender)
I don't understand the concept behind the color corrector in a stick formula!! This is so drying, very hard to blend, doesn't do the job that it says!! Better invest in a good product. This is a trash
Erika J.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I love these so much, I have bad under eye circles and I use this under my concealer and works great! It's very creamy and pigmented, it's also affordable and lasts a long time, it's very easy to use
Linda C.
Linda C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange), Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Less Red (green)
Tried all of these sticks! I love them! I use them on my clients and they're very easy to use. Easy to clean and sharpen to go from client to client. They wear well under Liquid AND cream foundations.
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Love this for under the eye beneath my concealer. It helps with under eye circles. This has medium coverage. I love how long it lasts and it is easy to blend. I recommend this to others and I love it!
Christine F.
Christine F.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This, like the primer, works like a gem! It is my favorite tool for when I am having a bad makeup/skin day. You can touch up all of your blotchy/red spots and it goes on smoothly. I pop foundation and/or coverup over it when I need extra coverage - love it!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I love this color correcting crayon by Smashbox. Its very creamy so it goes on easily and can be blended with a beauty blender. Its great for camouflaging dark circles or dark sunspots.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I love this color correction stick. I have a lot of acne scars and this helps me cover them. I use it before foundation. I feel that is medium coverage but you can build it up to have a higher coverage.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I have redness on my skin and some foundations don't cover all of my redness. I've tried other correctors that are ok but this one is awesome! It's so creamy and covers my redness a little goes a long way, if you have lots of redness on the face give this a try!
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I used this all of the time, re purchased twice. Works really well, the only thing I didn't like was that you had to sharpen it, and I'd always lose the sharpener.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I generally prefer liquid color correctors, but this still did the job fighting redness. I'd use it again although my next purchase will probably be a liquid.
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse