4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jill B.
Jill B.
Sayville
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Get Less Red (green)
Very soft and creamy. Super easy to blend out. Same formula as the contour and highlight sticks Smashbox has. I didn't see a huge difference made in terms of color correction though, so I would not be rebuying. Maybe color correction just isn't for me.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This was great under my eyes! I have two small children so sleep is rarely a thing I get to enjoy so dark circles are my life. This color corrector did an awesome job at hiding my dark circles and keeping me looking great. I would highly recommend!
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Aisha B.
Aisha B.
This stick is magic. I love it's texture and how easy it is to apply. It also comes with the sharpener which works very well it's good for combination skin. I got the dark (orange) and it helps diminish the look of blemishes and dark marks on skin.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Yay love this it works miracles on my dark circles. I have a liquid corrector but I always do to much this gives me more control. Sits perfectly below my layers of makeup. Will be buying again along with some of the other one.
Gillian P.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I purchased this in the light shade. It has a creamy texture without being thick. The formula works great on the undereyes. Definitely holds true to the claim of looking less tired. However, it did not do anything for the dark spots on my face.
Farah P.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
These color correctors are so good and the fact that thy come in a pencil form makes them so much easier to apply. A down side to this product is that you have to purchase a sharpener from smashbox which isn't ideal
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I love that it's creamy and stay in place and conceals and neutralize the area very good instead of being runny and not concealing. And the price is amazing, it's also got a sharpener which came in handy. Very high quality product, I would buy again!
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Velvety smooth, doesn't dry bc it's not wet. Doesn't create creases. It's my favorite corrector I've used EVER! I use look less tired under my eyes and smile lines to brighten.. and green on my annoying pimples!
Abby A.
Abby A.
This is perfect!! It is so easy to color correct with this, I feel like there's no way to mess it up. You just put a little on a rub it in with either a beauty blender, brush, or finger and the redness is gone!
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse