BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bella B.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I didn't like this at all. First, it was too pigmented and the formula was very difficult to blend out with a beauty blender. I had trouble with it showing through my foundation and it was very heavy. I liked that it came with it's own sharpener, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This product is amazing! It has lasted me a long time, and it is so creamy! This product blends out beautifully with your finger or a sponge. It really does a great job and covering up this dark circles and making you look more awake. I would say definitely worth the money and a must try!
Hillary G.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I was worried about this product for a reason and thats the i tahe sticks color correcting or conceales, why? because the are extreamly dry and my skin its a little bit TOO sensitive, this product doesnt give me a good coverage and the color doesnt go well with my skin color, so its a good idea and packaging but not for me.
Michelle L.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
Wish there was a way to pump out more product, like a lip gloss applicator instead of just the pencil. The product is nice, but I honestly prefer color correctors in powder form to blend out easier. Good pigmentation though!
Leagh C.
kansas city
This product is great for those days of my skin is extra red covers up any redness on my skin I love it it’s great does not dry out my skin at all ten out of 10 would recommend
Brooke J.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
i want every color of these... I currently have the green corrector and it covers my red cheeks so well. It's not greasy, but it's not drying and it stays very well underneath my concealer. I think it's one of the best color correcting products on the market.
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
LOVE! The patches under my eye are naturally dark pigmented and I always had a problem with lightening/covering it up but then this color corrector came about and it was a lifesaver. It lasts a long time so I haven't had a chance to try another brand for color correcting but for my first one it is great quality.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
What an amazing prouduct! Great packaging, love the value, the price and is definitely worth the buy! I can't wait to wake up every morning and is it. Reliable brand and overall a wonderful product.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I have redness on my skin and some foundations don't cover all of my redness. I've tried other correctors that are ok but this one is awesome! It's so creamy and covers my redness a little goes a long way, if you have lots of redness on the face give this a try!
Mycah D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
The stick is really creamy, and it does a good job as a color corrector. I don't use it often to be honest because I don't have a lot of darkness to cover. The pricepoint is a little ridiculous. I wanna say this was $27? I expect it though if it's coming from smashbox
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse