BY SMASHBOX #12 in Color Corrector

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as con...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • Does this product skip/Pull at your skin when pu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I really like these for pin point dark spots and imperfections because of the pencil application. They blend to a powdery consistency which I like because it doesn’t bleed into my concealer shade.
Alexandra S.
I love this color correcting crayon by Smashbox. Its very creamy so it goes on easily and can be blended with a beauty blender. Its great for camouflaging dark circles or dark sunspots.
julie b.
moreno valley
Review for: Get Less Red more...
Honestly this stuff really helped me having a normal skin tone. It blends super easily,very creamy but not rich or greasy and truly helps the coloring. One of my favorite I've tried.
Marissa R.
I like the way it's in a stick. Very good for traveling and you don't have to worry about it taking up so much room. Love this brand! Couldnt be more satisfied. ! This is my go to concealer for all my needs!
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
I really liked this color corrector. Helps correct the dark circles under my eyes. Love the stick format. Once you add foundation the orange color isnt visable. The downside to it is that you seem to go through the product super fast
Linda J.
Westland, MI
Review for: Get Less Red more...
So, I use this product for when I have major breakouts and have lots of redness/inflammation from either popping them or picking. I must say I'm not the person who needs any sort of color corrector so I was hesitant to try this because its just an extra step, but my friend gave me her green color correcting stick and I thought I wold give it a try... ITS AMAZING. So when I get a breakout, I apply the stick directly to my face and then pat with my finger, then apply my primer and foundation just like normal. Green really does neutralize red, you notice it even before putting on your foundation. A full coverage foundation may do the job on its own, but why should you always have to worry about using a full coverage foundation or packing on the makeup to cover redness? I prefer a stick more than a want because its more creamy and less liquidy, also its a lot easier to apply and not go heavy handed. I recommend this product to everyone who breakouts and can't stand the redness, or just has redness in general.
Sonya E.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
This is the best $23 I can spend every time
I got to Sephora. It is THE best color corrector I’ve purchased for my dark circles. Don’t know what I’d do without it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Houston , TX
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
I used this all of the time, re purchased twice. Works really well, the only thing I didn't like was that you had to sharpen it, and I'd always lose the sharpener.
Leagh C.
kansas city
This product is great for those days of my skin is extra red covers up any redness on my skin I love it it’s great does not dry out my skin at all ten out of 10 would recommend
Kenya M.
Its decent. It could be a bit more pigmented. When you blend it out it like disappears. You put foundation on top of it and it doesn't cover the redness it could be better
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(