4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karen O.
Karen O.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I really wanted to live this color corrector and it might just be my skin but when I use the color corrector and put concealer on top for some reason it breaks up my concealer, I may be doing something wrong but I thought it was odd because I have used other correctors that did not do that to me
Bella B.
Bella B.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I didn't like this at all. First, it was too pigmented and the formula was very difficult to blend out with a beauty blender. I had trouble with it showing through my foundation and it was very heavy. I liked that it came with it's own sharpener, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This product is amazing! It has lasted me a long time, and it is so creamy! This product blends out beautifully with your finger or a sponge. It really does a great job and covering up this dark circles and making you look more awake. I would say definitely worth the money and a must try!
Mycah D.
Mycah D.
Sandusky
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
The stick is really creamy, and it does a good job as a color corrector. I don't use it often to be honest because I don't have a lot of darkness to cover. The pricepoint is a little ridiculous. I wanna say this was $27? I expect it though if it's coming from smashbox
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
i want every color of these... I currently have the green corrector and it covers my red cheeks so well. It's not greasy, but it's not drying and it stays very well underneath my concealer. I think it's one of the best color correcting products on the market.
Richa P.
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
LOVE! The patches under my eye are naturally dark pigmented and I always had a problem with lightening/covering it up but then this color corrector came about and it was a lifesaver. It lasts a long time so I haven't had a chance to try another brand for color correcting but for my first one it is great quality.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I love this color corrector. It is creamy and hydrating and definitely does the job brightening the under eye. I use it to cancel any blue/purple hues on my face. I'm a light/medium skintone. Anything darker I would use the darker peach in this line.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Sayville
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Get Less Red (green)
Very soft and creamy. Super easy to blend out. Same formula as the contour and highlight sticks Smashbox has. I didn't see a huge difference made in terms of color correction though, so I would not be rebuying. Maybe color correction just isn't for me.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This was great under my eyes! I have two small children so sleep is rarely a thing I get to enjoy so dark circles are my life. This color corrector did an awesome job at hiding my dark circles and keeping me looking great. I would highly recommend!
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse