BY SMASHBOX #17 in Color Corrector

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as fa...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimple...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leagh C.
kansas city
This product is great for those days of my skin is extra red covers up any redness on my skin I love it it’s great does not dry out my skin at all ten out of 10 would recommend
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
This color correcting stick worked well to fight the redness in my skin so that it wouldn’t peak through my foundation. I love that it was in the form of a stick because it was easy to handle and didn’t make a mess
Ashley B.
Sarasota
Review for: Get Less Red more...
Really liked this product to cover up pimples and red blemishes. Need to make sure to have a heavily pigmented foundation over it or you can see a green tiny slightly.
Kenya M.
Its decent. It could be a bit more pigmented. When you blend it out it like disappears. You put foundation on top of it and it doesn't cover the redness it could be better
Damaris P.
Montgomery , IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
I enjoyed this product. It is very convenient and easy to use because of its stick form. It did well at covering the dark circles and performed well under concealer.
Megan P.
Cruelty free, camera tested studio makeup. As a makeup artist I find these useful in my kit. It comes with it's own sharpener and there's 4 color correctors to choose from
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
This is my all-time favorite color corrector for under eyes. It is a medium coverage color corrector that last forever. You just apply straight from the pencil to the dark areas under your eye take your finger pat in and you were already to go. This product last forever because you only need a tiny tiny bit. I have found most of the time I don't even need a concealer after using it but if you do you'll only need a touch of that too. At the price of 20-ish dollars it is a great deal. I would recommend it to every light to medium skin tone and the darker color works beautifully for women of color.
Andrea O.
Smashbox Cosmetics is all about makeup from a studio point of view and how makeup is photographed. So it makes perfect sense to deal with colour correction in the skin before you have to do colour correction on the photography.

I have these 4 colors and each shade is designed to address a specific skin concern:

Get Less Red – Green instantly counteracts redness
Don’t Be Dull – Lavender brightens sallow, yellow skin
Look Less Tired (Light) – Peach shades conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for light skin
Look Less Tired (Dark) Orange tone conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for deeper skin

I really love these sticks, they are creamy and silky, they immediately cover any imperfection in your face, it is very easy to blur and they have a medium coverage.
Schyler C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
I do not leave the house without this on. Doesn't matter if I'm just wearing tinted moisturizer -- this goes on. I have chronic dark circles from a combination of a horrible sleep schedule and law school. I can get 12 hours sleep for a week straight and still have dark circles. This product changed my life! I just put a few swipes underneath each eye, dab lightly with a finger, and then put on my under-eye concealer. I then blend it out with a damp BB and the darkness vanishes. It is also extremely long-lasting -- I've had the same one for about 5 months, with daily use. I do recommend buying the smashbox sharpener, since the shape is a bit thicker than usual. It sharpens it perfectly.
Amberly S.
Review for: Get Less Red more...
The overall texture of this product is nice. It blends decently, feels very creamy. I like that it's in a pencil for which helps with getting the product on more precise areas that need color corrcting. I will say that I do find the green color to be hard to cover even using the tiniest amount. I feel like I have use more foundation and concealer to really hide the green tint it leaves on he skin. I also found that any foundation or concealer I did apply over it still blended well and didn't look weird or patchy. I think the formula itself is great but could definitely benefit from not being as intense of a green shade, maybe mixing in something with more of a skin tone in with it.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(