BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Houston , TX
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I used this all of the time, re purchased twice. Works really well, the only thing I didn't like was that you had to sharpen it, and I'd always lose the sharpener.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
What an amazing prouduct! Great packaging, love the value, the price and is definitely worth the buy! I can't wait to wake up every morning and is it. Reliable brand and overall a wonderful product.
Leagh C.
kansas city
This product is great for those days of my skin is extra red covers up any redness on my skin I love it it’s great does not dry out my skin at all ten out of 10 would recommend
Ana M.
New caney, TX
Its actually smooth but personally I didnt like it as much. Maybe it just doesn't work for that well for my combination skin who knows if it works for you must be nice!
Kenya M.
Its decent. It could be a bit more pigmented. When you blend it out it like disappears. You put foundation on top of it and it doesn't cover the redness it could be better
Damaris P.
Montgomery , IL
Review for: Look Tired, Dark more...
I enjoyed this product. It is very convenient and easy to use because of its stick form. It did well at covering the dark circles and performed well under concealer.
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
This is my all-time favorite color corrector for under eyes. It is a medium coverage color corrector that last forever. You just apply straight from the pencil to the dark areas under your eye take your finger pat in and you were already to go. This product last forever because you only need a tiny tiny bit. I have found most of the time I don't even need a concealer after using it but if you do you'll only need a touch of that too. At the price of 20-ish dollars it is a great deal. I would recommend it to every light to medium skin tone and the darker color works beautifully for women of color.
Andrea O.
Smashbox Cosmetics is all about makeup from a studio point of view and how makeup is photographed. So it makes perfect sense to deal with colour correction in the skin before you have to do colour correction on the photography.

I have these 4 colors and each shade is designed to address a specific skin concern:

Get Less Red – Green instantly counteracts redness
Don’t Be Dull – Lavender brightens sallow, yellow skin
Look Less Tired (Light) – Peach shades conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for light skin
Look Less Tired (Dark) Orange tone conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for deeper skin

I really love these sticks, they are creamy and silky, they immediately cover any imperfection in your face, it is very easy to blur and they have a medium coverage.
Schyler C.
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I do not leave the house without this on. Doesn't matter if I'm just wearing tinted moisturizer -- this goes on. I have chronic dark circles from a combination of a horrible sleep schedule and law school. I can get 12 hours sleep for a week straight and still have dark circles. This product changed my life! I just put a few swipes underneath each eye, dab lightly with a finger, and then put on my under-eye concealer. I then blend it out with a damp BB and the darkness vanishes. It is also extremely long-lasting -- I've had the same one for about 5 months, with daily use. I do recommend buying the smashbox sharpener, since the shape is a bit thicker than usual. It sharpens it perfectly.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I'm fairly new to makeup and had no clue what this stuff was. I went to Sephora to try out new foundations and since I had some acne scars, the employee used it on me prior to applying the foundation and I needed up buying it right then and there. I got the orange colored one to look "less tired" and to help conceal my acne scars. My scarring is pretty dark in comparison to the rest of my skin and this hid pretty much all of it with such a small amount. I like the convenient stick and haven't had any issues with the packaging not holding up. I will repurchase
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(