BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Love this color corrector. It goes on smoothly, blends easily and actually takes away redness from acne/irritation. It stays on all day long without wearing off! I'm not usually huge on expensive price tags for makeup... but considering how long this product has lasted me and how well it works... it's worth the investment vs. drugstore brands.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
This is one of my favorite color correctors. I have used others before where the orange just wasn't deep enough for my dark spots. It is super creamy and blends out well. I haven't had any problems with it shifting around during the day. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to all my friends that ask about color correcting.
Jessica S.
Carterville , IL
It was an okay product I’m looking for one to help get all the redness Away from my face if there is others please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it! Also with any product that you think I should try
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
The formula of this product was okay, it was creamy and easy to blend out. I think maybe it was too creamy and smooth because it didn't last all day and it came off the pencil really quickly. I didn't like that it was a pencil because it forced me to sharpen it often and waste product. I wouldn't buy again, especially since it's so expensive.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I was skeptical that a pink/ orange stick would help my under eye dark circles but it totally does! I've used the same stick for probably 6 months now and still have product left. Definitely worth the money! The only criticism I have is that the packaging isn't great. The label's peeling off and doesn't look very good.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
First I will say the colors are really great at correcting, the formula is super easy to use, and the product lasts quite awhile! However... this does settle into fine lines under the eye fairly quickly on me. I have tried to use a hydrating oil first, a good cream first and under eye primers but I cannot get this to stay smooth for more than a couple hours ☹ If you have super perfect under eye skin that is wrinkle free, I highly recommend!
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I really like this color corrector because usually the orange ones are way too dark on my light olive skin color it definitely gives full coverage to put under my concealer and make me look less tired make my under eyes look nice and refreshed and Chloe so I don’t look exhausted all the time we highly recommend
Laurie B.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This product is amazing for color correcting any dark circles under the eyes.... or even age spots, sun spots or any hyperpigmentation on the skin! It can even help fade the darkness of a tattoo if you are trying to conceal it with makeup! Very creamy & blendable.... and love that it comes with a free sharpener!
Rena M.
Denver
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
Only noticed a small difference using this item. It was expensive and honestly not really worth it. It was creamy and blended well though. When I used it, it kind of mixed with my concealer and peeked through. I just wasn't really wowed by this product and it just sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer now.
Karen O.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I really wanted to live this color corrector and it might just be my skin but when I use the color corrector and put concealer on top for some reason it breaks up my concealer, I may be doing something wrong but I thought it was odd because I have used other correctors that did not do that to me
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse