BY SMASHBOX #12 in Color Corrector

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as con...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • Does this product skip/Pull at your skin when pu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Jesal B.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark, Look Less Tired - Light, Don’t Be Dull, Get Less Red more...
My favorite of them is the don’t look tired as it blends well, doesn’t show under foundation, and well color corrects effectively. The green and purple didn’t do much for me in terms of results and kept being passed up in my routine
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I purchased this in the light shade. It has a creamy texture without being thick. The formula works great on the undereyes. Definitely holds true to the claim of looking less tired. However, it did not do anything for the dark spots on my face.
Tiffany L.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Get Less Red more...
I use this on my acne scars and the redness around my nose. It does cover most of the red and after I put concealer on it blends on and doesn’t cake up. I don’t like that when I am down to the nub it is really hard to sharpen. I just feel like it is a waste.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Jasmin G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Get Less Red more...
Works really good. I always put it under my eyes and everywhere that I have zits/ red marks. Coverage is pretty good and it doesn’t really slid off nor does it come off from your foundation. Everyday use for me and I will always buy it for now on.
Zaray R.
I felt like the pencil is a bit harder to blend. I didn’t see tons of coverage but it did help cover some redness. I wouldn’t say that it covers all acne or acne scars. Works great to cover In pictures tho
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Don’t Be Dull more...
I don't understand the concept behind the color corrector in a stick formula!! This is so drying, very hard to blend, doesn't do the job that it says!! Better invest in a good product. This is a trash
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
I love these so much, I have bad under eye circles and I use this under my concealer and works great! It's very creamy and pigmented, it's also affordable and lasts a long time, it's very easy to use
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
Doesn’t make my full face of makeup look caked like other brands do. Color correcting is hard because you already have so many layers of product and that’s just adding another. So a nice light weight formula is important.
Ashley C.
I have a lot of red marks on my face from scars and this is one of my favorite color correctors. It lasts a super long time so the price really isn’t bad for how long you can make the product last.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(