BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I love these so much, I have bad under eye circles and I use this under my concealer and works great! It's very creamy and pigmented, it's also affordable and lasts a long time, it's very easy to use
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It just makes my makeup look awesome, I really love it you guys should try it out too and make your makeup look amazing, I know you girls with fall in love too. It’s just an amazing product to use. Test it out please 💗
Ashley C.
I have a lot of red marks on my face from scars and this is one of my favorite color correctors. It lasts a super long time so the price really isn’t bad for how long you can make the product last.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
I really like these for pin point dark spots and imperfections because of the pencil application. They blend to a powdery consistency which I like because it doesn’t bleed into my concealer shade.
Alexandra S.
I love this color correcting crayon by Smashbox. Its very creamy so it goes on easily and can be blended with a beauty blender. Its great for camouflaging dark circles or dark sunspots.
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
Review for: Get Red more...
Honestly this stuff really helped me having a normal skin tone. It blends super easily,very creamy but not rich or greasy and truly helps the coloring. One of my favorite I've tried.
Jessica S.
Carterville , IL
It was an okay product I’m looking for one to help get all the redness Away from my face if there is others please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it! Also with any product that you think I should try
Marissa R.
Gray
I like the way it's in a stick. Very good for traveling and you don't have to worry about it taking up so much room. Love this brand! Couldnt be more satisfied. ! This is my go to concealer for all my needs!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Houston , TX
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I used this all of the time, re purchased twice. Works really well, the only thing I didn't like was that you had to sharpen it, and I'd always lose the sharpener.
Linda J.
Westland, MI
Review for: Get Red more...
So, I use this product for when I have major breakouts and have lots of redness/inflammation from either popping them or picking. I must say I'm not the person who needs any sort of color corrector so I was hesitant to try this because its just an extra step, but my friend gave me her green color correcting stick and I thought I wold give it a try... ITS AMAZING. So when I get a breakout, I apply the stick directly to my face and then pat with my finger, then apply my primer and foundation just like normal. Green really does neutralize red, you notice it even before putting on your foundation. A full coverage foundation may do the job on its own, but why should you always have to worry about using a full coverage foundation or packing on the makeup to cover redness? I prefer a stick more than a want because its more creamy and less liquidy, also its a lot easier to apply and not go heavy handed. I recommend this product to everyone who breakouts and can't stand the redness, or just has redness in general.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(