4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ana J.
Ana J.
Review for: Don't Be Dull (lavender)
There are just some days that my skin looks super dull. And when that happens, I look like an actual *zombie* going about my day, it's terrible. The only thing that could kinda fix it (before I began color-correcting) was to put on a liiitle more blush than usual. I'd tried color correcting before, but not an ambitious color, like green or lavender.
Then I found this product.
Let's just say I don't have those days anymore :)
Kaelah B.
Kaelah B.
I have extreme dark circle pigmentation. I have tried several concealers, brighteners, setting Powders and foundations. Then I was introduced to the Smashbox color corrector. I was extremely doubtful and hesitant to use the product BUT extremely surprised to see the difference this product made. This corrector paired with my concealer worked beautifully. Bye Bye dark circles, hello fresh face!
Hailey Y.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Less Red (green)
I got the peach, lavender and green from HSN.com.  I loved that they all came with a sharpener. They go on smooth and creamy and blend well.  They aren't heavy and don't crease when used around the nose and under the eyes. I would say my favorite of the three is the lavender. I suffer from melanoma and put the purple on my spots to lighten and brighten.
Fariha G.
Fariha G.
detroit, MI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I bought this at Sephora and loved that it was a stick you could easily apply to your face and not in a pot you had to dig your finger through. It came with a jumbo size sharpener which was nice. It is creamy and it's not fully opaque with one swipe so you kind of have to go over your undereye area a few times. Cover it up with a good concealer and you're good to go!
Lina J.
Lina J.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I got mine last year on a Sephora sale, and OMG i love this so much. My under eye is not so dark and I didn't want anything heavy!!! Fell in love with it ( have purchased 3 already) super comfortable, doesn't even feel like you have anything on... Highly recommended!!!
Tara K.
Tara K.
I have the look less tired peach stick and I am so so in love. It is so extremely pigmented, easy to use and makes my under eyes look so awake which in turn makes me look more alive. I wouldn't trust the sharpener that comes with it though, it does a really poor job at actually sharpening it. Other than that, smashbox knocked this out of the park
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
The formula of this product was okay, it was creamy and easy to blend out. I think maybe it was too creamy and smooth because it didn't last all day and it came off the pencil really quickly. I didn't like that it was a pencil because it forced me to sharpen it often and waste product. I wouldn't buy again, especially since it's so expensive.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
Love this. This orange corrector covers dark spots & acne scars on my medium/light skin. This is very soft & blendable. it's also very opaque & does a good job covering. Also, it comes with a nice sharpener & the sharpener has a stick to clean it. i used a fluffy concealer brush to blend the edges then a fluffy brush for foundation
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This product is amazing for color correcting any dark circles under the eyes.... or even age spots, sun spots or any hyperpigmentation on the skin! It can even help fade the darkness of a tattoo if you are trying to conceal it with makeup! Very creamy & blendable.... and love that it comes with a free sharpener!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
First I will say the colors are really great at correcting, the formula is super easy to use, and the product lasts quite awhile! However... this does settle into fine lines under the eye fairly quickly on me. I have tried to use a hydrating oil first, a good cream first and under eye primers but I cannot get this to stay smooth for more than a couple hours ☹ If you have super perfect under eye skin that is wrinkle free, I highly recommend!
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse