BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaelah B.
I have extreme dark circle pigmentation. I have tried several concealers, brighteners, setting Powders and foundations. Then I was introduced to the Smashbox color corrector. I was extremely doubtful and hesitant to use the product BUT extremely surprised to see the difference this product made. This corrector paired with my concealer worked beautifully. Bye Bye dark circles, hello fresh face!
Priscilla M.
I have high pigmentation on my upper lip and the girl at sephora told me the get the orange one and put it before my foundation . I put it on and you can see a different but as the day goes in you can end up seeing my pigmentation coming back out. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or it's just my body rejecting it but if there's something else that works for other people I would love to try.
Quincee C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
Loveeeee these sticks they’re so handy and easy to blend and use on multiple people since they can easily be sanitized. Lasts all day and really cover my tired dark circles. My only con is that the pant on the pencil starts to peel off and the metallic paint starts sticking to my hands which sometimes ends up on my face if I’m not being careful. Other than that it’s an amazing product.
Swathi
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I honestly didn't see a difference when using this under my eyes. I also felt that my undereyes looked orangey, which I am not going for. Additionally, the packaging kind of sucks, and the black coating over the wood will get all over your hands. The pencil also doesn't sharpen super well, which is annoying. I do not recommend this product and think that getting a more full coverage concealer would help more than using this color corrector.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Less Red (green)
I got the peach, lavender and green from HSN.com.  I loved that they all came with a sharpener. They go on smooth and creamy and blend well.  They aren't heavy and don't crease when used around the nose and under the eyes. I would say my favorite of the three is the lavender. I suffer from melanoma and put the purple on my spots to lighten and brighten.
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I bought this at Sephora and loved that it was a stick you could easily apply to your face and not in a pot you had to dig your finger through. It came with a jumbo size sharpener which was nice. It is creamy and it's not fully opaque with one swipe so you kind of have to go over your undereye area a few times. Cover it up with a good concealer and you're good to go!
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I honestly don't think at all that this product is worth the money. It's not that great. I purchased the Orange one for the dark circles. It's somewhat creamy and if worked with lightly you can blend it.but my circles need more than "lightly". I personally don't like it. It makes my under eyes cakey looking. There are many others that are less money and way better than this one.
Ashley C.
I have a lot of red marks on my face from scars and this is one of my favorite color correctors. It lasts a super long time so the price really isn’t bad for how long you can make the product last.
Lina J.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I got mine last year on a Sephora sale, and OMG i love this so much. My under eye is not so dark and I didn't want anything heavy!!! Fell in love with it ( have purchased 3 already) super comfortable, doesn't even feel like you have anything on... Highly recommended!!!
Jessica A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Love this color corrector. It goes on smoothly, blends easily and actually takes away redness from acne/irritation. It stays on all day long without wearing off! I'm not usually huge on expensive price tags for makeup... but considering how long this product has lasted me and how well it works... it's worth the investment vs. drugstore brands.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse