4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erika J.
Erika J.
Salem, NH
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This works so well! I always work late and this made me look so ready and awake to party
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
I like this color correcter it's does a good job of covering my dark circles
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Smashbox Cosmetics is all about makeup from a studio point of view and how makeup is photographed. So it makes perfect sense to deal with colour correction in the skin before you have to do colour correction on the photography.

I have these 4 colors and each shade is designed to address a specific skin concern:

Get Less Red – Green instantly counteracts redness
Don’t Be Dull – Lavender brightens sallow, yellow skin
Look Less Tired (Light) – Peach shades conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for light skin
Look Less Tired (Dark) Orange tone conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for deeper skin

I really love these sticks, they are creamy and silky, they immediately cover any imperfection in your face, it is very easy to blur and they have a medium coverage.
Schyler C.
Schyler C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I do not leave the house without this on. Doesn't matter if I'm just wearing tinted moisturizer -- this goes on. I have chronic dark circles from a combination of a horrible sleep schedule and law school. I can get 12 hours sleep for a week straight and still have dark circles. This product changed my life! I just put a few swipes underneath each eye, dab lightly with a finger, and then put on my under-eye concealer. I then blend it out with a damp BB and the darkness vanishes. It is also extremely long-lasting -- I've had the same one for about 5 months, with daily use. I do recommend buying the smashbox sharpener, since the shape is a bit thicker than usual. It sharpens it perfectly.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I'm fairly new to makeup and had no clue what this stuff was. I went to Sephora to try out new foundations and since I had some acne scars, the employee used it on me prior to applying the foundation and I needed up buying it right then and there. I got the orange colored one to look "less tired" and to help conceal my acne scars. My scarring is pretty dark in comparison to the rest of my skin and this hid pretty much all of it with such a small amount. I like the convenient stick and haven't had any issues with the packaging not holding up. I will repurchase
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This is my all-time favorite color corrector for under eyes. It is a medium coverage color corrector that last forever. You just apply straight from the pencil to the dark areas under your eye take your finger pat in and you were already to go. This product last forever because you only need a tiny tiny bit. I have found most of the time I don't even need a concealer after using it but if you do you'll only need a touch of that too. At the price of 20-ish dollars it is a great deal. I would recommend it to every light to medium skin tone and the darker color works beautifully for women of color.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Smash Smashbox Color Correcting Stick I have the orange shade in this stick and I love it. I use it whenever I am low on time which is often. I already had the contour sticks and loved the formula. I assumed these would be just as great and they were. Super opaque so they make for a great cover up on dark bags. My luggage happens to be hereditary so the worst kind amd this works great. My skin is combination. Oily but dry beneath the eyes and this is hydrating enough for my mature skin. I love it and will continue to buy!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Hauppauge, NY
It works really well; however, from the picture you can see it doesn't hold up well. This is being stored nicely in a makeup kit. The sides come off and get on your hands and face and it looks like glitter and it's hard to take off without taking off all your makeup. Really love the product but won't buy again until they change the packaging.
Kiyeera P.
Kiyeera P.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I received these in a palette and wow, I love them! They are very pigmented unlike some others I have come across. The more pigment the better since you will get more neutralizing. I was never one who really cared to color correct so I would do it every now and then since I don't have too much time in the morning to do my makeup before school. But these actually make me want to color correct! I totally recommend this to anyone wanting to conceal any type of dullness or discoloration.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Troy, MI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange), Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Less Red (green)
These color correcting sticks from Smashbox are amazing! They go on so creamy and blend out perfectly without thinning out the coverage of the product. The box comes with the color correcting stick and a sharpener making it a great price point (Some prestige brand sharpeners cost $10 alone). I definitely recommend using this product to cover any darkness/under eye circles, red spots or irritated acne spots, or to just brighten up your face.
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse