BY SMASHBOX #19 in Color Corrector

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as fa...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimple...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I purchased this in the light shade. It has a creamy texture without being thick. The formula works great on the undereyes. Definitely holds true to the claim of looking less tired. However, it did not do anything for the dark spots on my face.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Get Less Red more...
How was hesitant to get this because the redness corrector primer does not work for me however this stick works amazing I have redness in my tea zone due to lupus rash if it’s flared up I can apply this before foundation concealer in it you cannot see my redness at all I really like this
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this colour correcting stick! I have very dark circles under my eyes so the Orange has helped me combat that issue when I’m doing my makeup! I love the pigment of it and to apply is super easy. Would highly recommend.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Don’t Be Dull more...
I don't understand the concept behind the color corrector in a stick formula!! This is so drying, very hard to blend, doesn't do the job that it says!! Better invest in a good product. This is a trash
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
I love these so much, I have bad under eye circles and I use this under my concealer and works great! It's very creamy and pigmented, it's also affordable and lasts a long time, it's very easy to use
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
These sticks are awesome and make color correcting super easy to do especially for beginners. Comes with the sharpener so that the pencil is always sharp and works best for those beginner makeup wearers.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
I have dark spots under my eyes . This is a very good pencil to use to cover up my spots . This product is very long lasting and full coverage . I would be buying this again . I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley C.
I have a lot of red marks on my face from scars and this is one of my favorite color correctors. It lasts a super long time so the price really isn’t bad for how long you can make the product last.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I really like these for pin point dark spots and imperfections because of the pencil application. They blend to a powdery consistency which I like because it doesn’t bleed into my concealer shade.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(

back