BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Linda J.
Westland, MI
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
So, I use this product for when I have major breakouts and have lots of redness/inflammation from either popping them or picking. I must say I'm not the person who needs any sort of color corrector so I was hesitant to try this because its just an extra step, but my friend gave me her green color correcting stick and I thought I wold give it a try... ITS AMAZING. So when I get a breakout, I apply the stick directly to my face and then pat with my finger, then apply my primer and foundation just like normal. Green really does neutralize red, you notice it even before putting on your foundation. A full coverage foundation may do the job on its own, but why should you always have to worry about using a full coverage foundation or packing on the makeup to cover redness? I prefer a stick more than a want because its more creamy and less liquidy, also its a lot easier to apply and not go heavy handed. I recommend this product to everyone who breakouts and can't stand the redness, or just has redness in general.
Nubiannie D.
Lawrence
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange), Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
These smashbox correctors do the job ! I have horrible dark circles as you can see in the picture I’ve included (don’t mind my eyebrows , I was legit doing them and had to take a inbetween picture 😂)! It totally covers the darkness and blueness undertone they have. I used the dark one, in order to use less product . The reason why I didn’t give this five stars is because the pencil runs out so quickly , this was the corrector I barely used but ran out quickly anyways ! So if you don’t use so much corrector or just wanna try out something new I recommend this product !
Schyler C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I do not leave the house without this on. Doesn't matter if I'm just wearing tinted moisturizer -- this goes on. I have chronic dark circles from a combination of a horrible sleep schedule and law school. I can get 12 hours sleep for a week straight and still have dark circles. This product changed my life! I just put a few swipes underneath each eye, dab lightly with a finger, and then put on my under-eye concealer. I then blend it out with a damp BB and the darkness vanishes. It is also extremely long-lasting -- I've had the same one for about 5 months, with daily use. I do recommend buying the smashbox sharpener, since the shape is a bit thicker than usual. It sharpens it perfectly.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Smash Smashbox Color Correcting Stick I have the orange shade in this stick and I love it. I use it whenever I am low on time which is often. I already had the contour sticks and loved the formula. I assumed these would be just as great and they were. Super opaque so they make for a great cover up on dark bags. My luggage happens to be hereditary so the worst kind amd this works great. My skin is combination. Oily but dry beneath the eyes and this is hydrating enough for my mature skin. I love it and will continue to buy!
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
Blended better than I thought, but it still wasn’t enough to do the job for under eye circles. I have tried very hard to find something that works, and my dark circles aren’t even as bad as most! Maybe if they changed their formula I would give this a try again!
Stephany W.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
Amazing ! This blends nicely and isn’t visible through foundation! Last 10+ hours! I personally enjoy the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick over Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid because It’s more pigmented. I’d definitely buy another !
Cassandra S.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange), Look Less Tired - Light (peach), Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Less Red (green)
These color correcting sticks from Smashbox are amazing! They go on so creamy and blend out perfectly without thinning out the coverage of the product. The box comes with the color correcting stick and a sharpener making it a great price point (Some prestige brand sharpeners cost $10 alone). I definitely recommend using this product to cover any darkness/under eye circles, red spots or irritated acne spots, or to just brighten up your face.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This is a great color correcting product, especially for beginners.  It's easy to use, and can be very precise if you need it.  It's easy to blend which is crucial while color correcting.  I use it a lot to cover the redness from hormonal breakouts.  I love that it's a pencil, and that it came with it's own sharpener.  My only complaint is it doesn't seem to wear as long as I would like it to.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
To note, I think I bought the wrong color for my skin tone (dark orange vs light orange) but either way I didn't love the formula. I love Smashbox products and own so much from the brand but this product wasn't a hit like the others. The coverage was great but I felt it was too drying and therefore difficult to blend out. Maybe I just prefer a liquid color corrector but this one could've been creamier in my opinion.
Ana J.
Review for: Don't Be Dull (lavender)
There are just some days that my skin looks super dull. And when that happens, I look like an actual *zombie* going about my day, it's terrible. The only thing that could kinda fix it (before I began color-correcting) was to put on a liiitle more blush than usual. I'd tried color correcting before, but not an ambitious color, like green or lavender.
Then I found this product.
Let's just say I don't have those days anymore :)
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse