BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
This product is amazing! It has lasted me a long time, and it is so creamy! This product blends out beautifully with your finger or a sponge. It really does a great job and covering up this dark circles and making you look more awake. I would say definitely worth the money and a must try!
Hillary G.
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I was worried about this product for a reason and thats the i tahe sticks color correcting or conceales, why? because the are extreamly dry and my skin its a little bit TOO sensitive, this product doesnt give me a good coverage and the color doesnt go well with my skin color, so its a good idea and packaging but not for me.
victoria d.
Ontario, CA
This is great on me it blocked out all my blemishes and is really easy to apply and blend out. It is also not noticeable under your foundation. This is my second favorite color corrector next to my La girl one.
Makarem A.
This color correcting pen matches my skin color perfectly and while i tend to use this for days when my dark ciecles are wrose than normal i know i can count on ot for special events or when i really need something to last. Since it is thicker i use a brush to blend it out and avoid the product builsing up in fine lines.
Brooke J.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Get Red more...
i want every color of these... I currently have the green corrector and it covers my red cheeks so well. It's not greasy, but it's not drying and it stays very well underneath my concealer. I think it's one of the best color correcting products on the market.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Get Red more...
I have redness on my skin and some foundations don't cover all of my redness. I've tried other correctors that are ok but this one is awesome! It's so creamy and covers my redness a little goes a long way, if you have lots of redness on the face give this a try!
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Blended better than I thought, but it still wasn’t enough to do the job for under eye circles. I have tried very hard to find something that works, and my dark circles aren’t even as bad as most! Maybe if they changed their formula I would give this a try again!
Holly N.
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I love this color corrector. It is creamy and hydrating and definitely does the job brightening the under eye. I use it to cancel any blue/purple hues on my face. I'm a light/medium skintone. Anything darker I would use the darker peach in this line.
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
This color correcting stick worked well to fight the redness in my skin so that it wouldn’t peak through my foundation. I love that it was in the form of a stick because it was easy to handle and didn’t make a mess
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Tivoli wish the product was a little bit more pigmented using it with a pencil was definitely a little bit of a struggle trying to get the little shards of wood on the way deafly great product though I could see myself recommending this to others I did give mine away to my younger sibling and she seems to love it
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(