BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria B.
Valley Stream, NY
Perfect color correcting stick! i use the orange shade to help conceal my dark circles. worth the money for the amount of product that you get. easy to blend
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Beware! Don't use this unless it's needed. I love that a little goes a long way! This is a really cool product and it's cool to see it actually does work!
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This stick works pretty well, I like that it's on a stick so I can control where I want the product. It covers up my red nose but not as well on bumps.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
These really work. Make sure you have a light hand when applying and don't rub in just dab on. I use a small beauty blender to apply mine.
Serwat F.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I used the peach color for my dark circles. This blends in smoothly and does not budge. It's great quality and very easy to apply.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Very nice creamy consistency as very blendable. They're good, but I probably won't repurchase because it wasn't pigmented enough.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Obsessed with this color correcting stick!! Creamy application, long lasting, really takes care of the darkness around my eyes!
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I never thought that these color correcting pencils work, but they do, I am a first time user and I was impress
Erika J.
Salem, NH
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This works so well! I always work late and this made me look so ready and awake to party
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
I like this color correcter it's does a good job of covering my dark circles
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse