4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #9 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
The orange color corrector is something I use everyday. It truly does cancel out my dark circles. It is so easy to apply and blends out well enough. I will buy this again as soon as it runs out. I like it better than Beccas color corrector.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have bought this when this first came out. I was very excited but it did not reach my expectations. I bought the orange one hoping that it would correct my under eyes, but there's no difference when I use this or when I don't.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I really like this stick for counteracting blue under my eyes before applying concealer but the black outside part of the pencil has started coming off and gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
I like the peach color correcting stick. It is a quick fix for those dark circles under the eye. I use it before applying foundation and it works great. I do recommend baking after to avoid creasing.
Marina P.
Marina P.
I have the green one and I can't say I'm in love with it. It blends very easily but I feel like it doesn't work as well as a concealer should. I still have red spots, though they are less noticeable.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I love love love the peach shade for the veins under my eyes. I can't skip it. I've used it so much the writing started coming off... so I wrapped it in gummy bear duct tape! Haha. Love this stuff!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This is great to use if ur super red and normal to oily. If u have surface dryness or texture its a total no go. I like to use it under foundation. I gave it 4 stars because of the dryness issue.
Manda G.
Manda G.
These color correction sticks are amazing! I own the green one to cover up redness, and the peachy and orange one to cover up darkness under eyes. They are awesome quality and highly recommended.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
The stick is like a pencil point and was a little rough and sharp for my liking. I would have liked a larger tip so it could be smoothd on easier but it did fix my red blotchy skin.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Oakdale, CA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Great for under eyes and as a primer for eyeshadows too..its not to pasty (nice and creamy) smooths on like slik ..i give it this SMASHBOX COLOR CORRECTINV STICK 2 ūüĎćūüĎć thumbs up
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse