BY SMASHBOX #19 in Color Corrector

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as fa...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimple...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Get Less Red more...
This is a great color correcting product, especially for beginners.  It's easy to use, and can be very precise if you need it.  It's easy to blend which is crucial while color correcting.  I use it a lot to cover the redness from hormonal breakouts.  I love that it's a pencil, and that it came with it's own sharpener.  My only complaint is it doesn't seem to wear as long as I would like it to.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
To note, I think I bought the wrong color for my skin tone (dark orange vs light orange) but either way I didn't love the formula. I love Smashbox products and own so much from the brand but this product wasn't a hit like the others. The coverage was great but I felt it was too drying and therefore difficult to blend out. Maybe I just prefer a liquid color corrector but this one could've been creamier in my opinion.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Priscilla M.
I have high pigmentation on my upper lip and the girl at sephora told me the get the orange one and put it before my foundation . I put it on and you can see a different but as the day goes in you can end up seeing my pigmentation coming back out. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or it's just my body rejecting it but if there's something else that works for other people I would love to try.
Jyara D.
lockhart
This is the only color corrector I use because it’s the one color corrector you need. I love this product it hides my dark circles and once concealer is over it you can’t even tell my dark circles were ever there in the first place.
Amanda W.
Beavercreek , OR
Oh my goodness. This product helps hide my under eyes and it makes me so blessed. It is a perfect price. Wonderful packaging and it comes with a sharpener how much better can it get?! I 100% recommend people to try out this stuff!
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I honestly don't think at all that this product is worth the money. It's not that great. I purchased the Orange one for the dark circles. It's somewhat creamy and if worked with lightly you can blend it.but my circles need more than "lightly". I personally don't like it. It makes my under eyes cakey looking. There are many others that are less money and way better than this one.
Sheryl F.
Centreville, VA
I got it at Sephora, I was looking for a color corrector for my dark circles and one of the girls that work there recommended me this. I liked it it wasn’t the best color corrector though.
Amy V.
Corning
This is my HOLY GRAIL!!! I have some inherited sallowness under my eyes, and this makes it DISAPPEAR! I keep a backup of this, just in case the store is out of stock when I need another.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Get Less Red more...
Love this color corrector. It goes on smoothly, blends easily and actually takes away redness from acne/irritation. It stays on all day long without wearing off! I'm not usually huge on expensive price tags for makeup... but considering how long this product has lasted me and how well it works... it's worth the investment vs. drugstore brands.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(

back