BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer H.
Rhinelander, WI
Great color correcting sticks. Easy to apply and all. The only thing is I bought the green stick for blemishes. It didn't do so well at covering up red dots. But it did well at covering redness tones or my skin. But it doesn't work well for just covering up blemishes.
allie d.
El Dorado, AR
I use these in a daily and I love them! they're so handy! and they last me a long time! it took about 9 months to a year to run out! Coverage is SICK!! they hide everything I need it to hide and it's amazing!! Definitely will continue to buy this amazing product!
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I have this product it does the job, application goes smooth I'm medium skin tone, you can buy this product in sephora. It does last but make sure to apply setting powder to last longer. I will definitely recommend this product if easy to apply and cover great.
Olivia B.
West Grove, PA
This works so well for covering dark cirlcles and vains! I got the peachy orange color and i love it. I wore it today blended out with no foundation! Its super easy to apply because its stick form and easy to blend with your fingertips or a beauty sponge.
Alexis M.
Sutter Creek, CA
I have this in the orange color for dark circles. It seems to work pretty good but would want a little bit better for the price. I have dry skin and it lends out pretty well. I would recommend this only because it's in the stick form and is easier to use!
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Works super great at reducing redness. One of the best ones I've tried. Applies great and blends well. Works on dry and oily skin. Not cheap but also not super expensive. Definitely worth it if your looking for a good product to reduce redness.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Shade dark is amazing for medium/olive skin tones I use mine every time I put on makeup. Something that once I've started I have grown to master and love. I don't think I would be able to find anything comparable to use other than smashbox!!!!
Rebekah D.
Laredo, TX
I actually have the dark orange one and it works wonders! It covers my dark circles leaving me looking fresh and awake after I do my foundation! I love this stick and I'm really thinking about going back to the store and getting more colors.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
The orange color corrector is something I use everyday. It truly does cancel out my dark circles. It is so easy to apply and blends out well enough. I will buy this again as soon as it runs out. I like it better than Beccas color corrector.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have bought this when this first came out. I was very excited but it did not reach my expectations. I bought the orange one hoping that it would correct my under eyes, but there's no difference when I use this or when I don't.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse