BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Look Tired, Dark more...
To note, I think I bought the wrong color for my skin tone (dark orange vs light orange) but either way I didn't love the formula. I love Smashbox products and own so much from the brand but this product wasn't a hit like the others. The coverage was great but I felt it was too drying and therefore difficult to blend out. Maybe I just prefer a liquid color corrector but this one could've been creamier in my opinion.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
I have scars on my face from a car accident and using this has helped decrease the visibility of them. They’re pretty big and deep scars so it’s hard to completely hide them but this certainly helps out!
Priscilla M.
I have high pigmentation on my upper lip and the girl at sephora told me the get the orange one and put it before my foundation . I put it on and you can see a different but as the day goes in you can end up seeing my pigmentation coming back out. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or it's just my body rejecting it but if there's something else that works for other people I would love to try.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I honestly don't think at all that this product is worth the money. It's not that great. I purchased the Orange one for the dark circles. It's somewhat creamy and if worked with lightly you can blend it.but my circles need more than "lightly". I personally don't like it. It makes my under eyes cakey looking. There are many others that are less money and way better than this one.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
I have dark spots under my eyes . This is a very good pencil to use to cover up my spots . This product is very long lasting and full coverage . I would be buying this again . I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Get Red more...
Love this color corrector. It goes on smoothly, blends easily and actually takes away redness from acne/irritation. It stays on all day long without wearing off! I'm not usually huge on expensive price tags for makeup... but considering how long this product has lasted me and how well it works... it's worth the investment vs. drugstore brands.
Renee D.
Lansing
This is sadly another product that did nothing for my redness! It's hard to get color correcting products right and this definitely was a huge miss for my combo skin. I definitely say don't waste you money on this
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Look Tired, Dark more...
This is one of my favorite color correctors. I have used others before where the orange just wasn't deep enough for my dark spots. It is super creamy and blends out well. I haven't had any problems with it shifting around during the day. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to all my friends that ask about color correcting.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Great product and it works amazing but it’s not for me. I rather have powder or a cream. If I had to use this then I most definitely will. I keep mine in my makeup bag as a backup
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(