BY SMASHBOX #7 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alexa R.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I generally prefer liquid color correctors, but this still did the job fighting redness. I'd use it again although my next purchase will probably be a liquid.
Kaitie P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I personally use this product a lot and it's helpful for covering small blemishes and gives a medium to full coverage. Depends on how dark your acne spots are
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Don't know why but my face always looks kinda red, not only when I'm hot!
Not any more!
That one under my makeup and it's fixed, super easy to use by the way
Jenna N.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I have dark circles that can't be covered up easily this stuff was like magic it helps to hide them like magic this has become my go to ride or die product
Victoria D.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
It worked okay. The formula was a bit drying but it covered the redness. I don’t like that it was in a pencil. I prefer a concealer type color corrector.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Very creamy and easy to blend! It really does help reduce my dark circles without causing cakeyness. I like the pencil applicator, very easy to use.
Tamera O.
Chico
Very pigmented and does a great job correcting those perky red spots on your face, my face has a natural red tint to it but does the job fairly well
Hannah C.
This really gives me the opportunity to hide all of my pimples or little scares i have on my face. It’s what really makes my skin look clear
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Love this creamy creamy stick it blends like butter it's long lasting and pigmented; I have combination skin and it looks flawless
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Love this product for getting rid of the red when i get too flushed.  Great product.  Works well. Great staying power.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse