4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caleb W.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
LOVE that this green doesn't go as "white" and pale as many others do. Nor does it leave much of a green trace while still erasing the majority of my redness! Creamy and blendable! I just wish that the writing/black wouldn't rub off the pencil when I have used it for a bit.
Abija P.
Abija P.
London, ['', '', '']
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
The Smashbox colour corrector is one of the best colour correctors, it's easy to apply and it blends well into your skin. The corrector is well pigmented to cover dark spots and blemishes. It's not the cheapest corrector at £18 but it's worth the price and it lasts long and I personally will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a colour corrector.
Yasmina C.
Yasmina C.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Great pigmentation. This product is very cream and does get rid of the redness on pimples and under eyes. You do have to work fast with this product to make sure you can blend it out. Iv used this stick for a while and it still hasn't run out! I recommend trying this product!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Winnipeg
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Very creamy and glides on nicely. When you start to blend it kinda disappears so it's hard to get a good balance of not enough or too much product. I kinda tints my foundation green too so I don't use it often only when I have lots of discolouration.
Lewis N.
Lewis N.
I use these pretty much daily and they've lasted me months. They glide on so smoothly and blend out like butter. If it's cold then I sometimes get a little tugging under the eye but other that I can't fault these. Well they could be s little cheaper.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Converse, LA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I bought this hoping it would help with my under eye dark circles, but it’s hard to work on the skin. If I didn’t use like two layers of concealer you could still see it through the concealer and didn’t really help with the color correcting part. Just a useless step in my makeup routine.
Milan C.
Milan C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love the dark orange corrector on medium to dark skin. It covers my dark spots and circles under my eyes perfectly. It allows my foundation to look one even color all over. The pencil form makes application easier and the fact that it comes with a sharpener is great.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
I really like this colour corrector because it's in pencil form and easy to apply, blend, and travel with! I have used almost an entire stick and plan on repurchasing soon! The price isn't too bad either!
Mikaylah a.
Mikaylah a.
melbourne
Great product, does a really good job and is easily blended .

Wouldn't say it completely 100% covers my under eyes but it does a great job at correcting my dark spots.

Not sure if would buy again or not
Kourtnee W.
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Loved this product. Works well, and It blends smoothly and doesn't make me feel sticky. Price isn't too bad and great quality. Products lasts a long time and is overall great for correcting
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse