BY SMASHBOX #8 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as con...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica S.
Carterville , IL
It was an okay product I’m looking for one to help get all the redness Away from my face if there is others please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it! Also with any product that you think I should try
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Great product and it works amazing but it’s not for me. I rather have powder or a cream. If I had to use this then I most definitely will. I keep mine in my makeup bag as a backup
Maria O.
Detroit
I love this color correction stick. I have a lot of acne scars and this helps me cover them. I use it before foundation. I feel that is medium coverage but you can build it up to have a higher coverage.
Ana M.
New Caney, TX
Its actually smooth but personally I didnt like it as much. Maybe it just doesn't work for that well for my combination skin who knows if it works for you must be nice!
Valerie W.
Eastlake, OH
I have the light orange one to look "slightly less tired" absolutely love it! Totally better than using eyeshadows or anything else I've tried. Definitely recommend
Jasmine W.
Dolton, IL
I was gifted the look less tired stick and I LOVE this color corrector. I use it for the bags under my eyes and for the area around my nose. I would say that it provides medium coverage and is very easy to blend. I believe it makes a difference in my make up and Im very happy that I am the owner of one. I love the fact that it comes with the big pencil sharpener. I would recommend this product to others.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
These are so creamy and easy to blend without leaving the skin looking green afterwards. The color pay off is really good too and not too green! Some color correction products tend to be a neon green color and it takes longer to blend out. It is easy to apply this in any area of the face because of the pencil and it does not require any skill, just something easy to do for everyday on the go!
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It just makes my makeup look awesome, I really love it you guys should try it out too and make your makeup look amazing, I know you girls with fall in love too. It’s just an amazing product to use. Test it out please 💗
Nikki C.
Hauppauge, NY
It works really well; however, from the picture you can see it doesn't hold up well. This is being stored nicely in a makeup kit. The sides come off and get on your hands and face and it looks like glitter and it's hard to take off without taking off all your makeup. Really love the product but won't buy again until they change the packaging.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
LIFE SAVER! I have been fighting my acne scars ( they are dark) and of course dark under eye circles. I knew that concealer was not going to cut it. Went into Sephora and the girl guided me to this product. It has changed the way I look. I look less tired and my skin looks evened out. Totally recommend the dark orange color stick for dark spots!
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(