BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Yay love this it works miracles on my dark circles. I have a liquid corrector but I always do to much this gives me more control. Sits perfectly below my layers of makeup. Will be buying again along with some of the other one.
Aisha B.
This stick is magic. I love it's texture and how easy it is to apply. It also comes with the sharpener which works very well it's good for combination skin. I got the dark (orange) and it helps diminish the look of blemishes and dark marks on skin.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Velvety smooth, doesn't dry bc it's not wet. Doesn't create creases. It's my favorite corrector I've used EVER! I use look less tired under my eyes and smile lines to brighten.. and green on my annoying pimples!
Abby A.
This is perfect!! It is so easy to color correct with this, I feel like there's no way to mess it up. You just put a little on a rub it in with either a beauty blender, brush, or finger and the redness is gone!
Maria O.
Detroit
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I love this color correction stick. I have a lot of acne scars and this helps me cover them. I use it before foundation. I feel that is medium coverage but you can build it up to have a higher coverage.
Valerie W.
Eastlake, OH
I have the light orange one to look "slightly less tired" absolutely love it! Totally better than using eyeshadows or anything else I've tried. Definitely recommend
Jasmine W.
Dolton, IL
I was gifted the look less tired stick and I LOVE this color corrector. I use it for the bags under my eyes and for the area around my nose. I would say that it provides medium coverage and is very easy to blend. I believe it makes a difference in my make up and Im very happy that I am the owner of one. I love the fact that it comes with the big pencil sharpener. I would recommend this product to others.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Don't Be Dull (lavender)
Smashbox has came out with some awesome new products! I think everyone in the beauty industry did! These color correcting sticks are so cool! They look exactly like their contour sticks that's why I gave only 4 stars because I hate that packaging. The formula itself is really pigmented but an be a. Bit drying so I would suggest these for my oily to combo beauties!
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This product goes on nicely, however, I never see much of a difference. It seems to come off easily. I have many red acne scars that I attempt to cover with this product and I don't feel it works as well as it should when blended. You are probably better off just buying a skin color concealer.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse