BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Valerie W.
Eastlake, OH
I have the light orange one to look "slightly less tired" absolutely love it! Totally better than using eyeshadows or anything else I've tried. Definitely recommend
Jasmine W.
Dolton, IL
I was gifted the look less tired stick and I LOVE this color corrector. I use it for the bags under my eyes and for the area around my nose. I would say that it provides medium coverage and is very easy to blend. I believe it makes a difference in my make up and Im very happy that I am the owner of one. I love the fact that it comes with the big pencil sharpener. I would recommend this product to others.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
These are so creamy and easy to blend without leaving the skin looking green afterwards. The color pay off is really good too and not too green! Some color correction products tend to be a neon green color and it takes longer to blend out. It is easy to apply this in any area of the face because of the pencil and it does not require any skill, just something easy to do for everyday on the go!
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
LIFE SAVER! I have been fighting my acne scars ( they are dark) and of course dark under eye circles. I knew that concealer was not going to cut it. Went into Sephora and the girl guided me to this product. It has changed the way I look. I look less tired and my skin looks evened out. Totally recommend the dark orange color stick for dark spots!
Lauren H.
Lincoln, NE
I'm constantly hating the dark circles under my eyes and this color correcting stick makes them almost completely disappear. It goes on creamy and is full coverage but doesn't look caked on. Once set, it will last all day and makes me look wide awake. I use the peach tone along with my usual foundation and concealer, and set it with a mixture of translucent powder and banana tinted setting powder. This combo makes me feel flawless.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Don't Be Dull (lavender) more...
Smashbox has came out with some awesome new products! I think everyone in the beauty industry did! These color correcting sticks are so cool! They look exactly like their contour sticks that's why I gave only 4 stars because I hate that packaging. The formula itself is really pigmented but an be a. Bit drying so I would suggest these for my oily to combo beauties!
Ashlee M.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Look Tired, Dark more...
Say good by to any dark spot especially if there under the eye!! I've tried the wet an wild color wheel an it no justice for me!! Extremely long lasting I use it under my concealor!! The packaging was awesome even came with a free sharpener because you can't use any ordinary sharpener cause they are thick!! But they also come in different colors as well for redness an if u wanna lighten up any areas they have one for that as well!!!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
These are amazing! Especially the orange shade. I use that one most often on tan-deep skintones and I have found that it is the easiest and quickest way to color correct hyperpigmentation and dark circles. It blends quickly with just a few taps of the finger or beauty blender and layers seamlessly under concealers and foundations. Exactly what a color corrector should do!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
I think everyone has been there when they wake up in the morning and notice that their under eyes are blue and it looks like you almost have a black eye... This stick totally helps prevent this and I have found it to last all day. The only thing is that it does not sharpen very well, which is my only complaint.
Reema B.
Absolute necessity if you are like me and have horrifying dark circles. I was introduced to the world of color correctors by YouTube but it took me a while to fine THE ONE. The smashbox correctors are smooth and glide on so easily. A little goes a long way, and used with the right concealer, this goes a long way in masking my dark circles.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(