BY SMASHBOX #19 in Color Corrector

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as fa...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimple...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Emily S.
Estero , FL
I like this a lot my skin is uneven and I have freckles. I use this on my under eyes and I like using if I have a pimple that’s not fully gone. It goes on very easily and covered up by foundation without a struggle.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
These color correctors are so good and the fact that thy come in a pencil form makes them so much easier to apply. A down side to this product is that you have to purchase a sharpener from smashbox which isn't ideal
Nikki H.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light, Get Less Red more...
I love these correcting sticks because I have a lot to correct! Just recently purchased these at Sephora and i love them! Great for combo skin types and has sheer to medium coverage, but layers great with foundation.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
I love that it's creamy and stay in place and conceals and neutralize the area very good instead of being runny and not concealing. And the price is amazing, it's also got a sharpener which came in handy. Very high quality product, I would buy again!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Velvety smooth, doesn't dry bc it's not wet. Doesn't create creases. It's my favorite corrector I've used EVER! I use look less tired under my eyes and smile lines to brighten.. and green on my annoying pimples!
Jasmin G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Get Less Red more...
Works really good. I always put it under my eyes and everywhere that I have zits/ red marks. Coverage is pretty good and it doesn’t really slid off nor does it come off from your foundation. Everyday use for me and I will always buy it for now on.
Michelle M.
I just recently bought this product in the Peach shade for under eye concealing. So far it's been a wonderful surprise. I always have trouble properly covering up the green veins around my under eye area (olive/ tan complexion). The peach color has done wonders in canceling out the greenish hue and making it easier to cover up. I haven't experienced creasing. I will definitely be interested in repurchasing this item along with others they have - you can't beat the price as well.
Jordan W.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Get Less Red more...
I am not a huge fan of color correctors, because I find they don’t do much, however as far as color correctors go, this one seemed to be a good one. It lasts well under other makeup and doesn’t apply patchy.
Abby A.
This is perfect!! It is so easy to color correct with this, I feel like there's no way to mess it up. You just put a little on a rub it in with either a beauty blender, brush, or finger and the redness is gone!
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(

back