4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #10 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diana G.
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This is a great colour correcting pencil. Its my first and only colour corrector for redness, and I picked it because I was a newbie with makeup (about 18 months ago) and needed something that was easy to use.

I was advised to use it in x's all over my face. However that is not necessary, and I think that we're told that so it uses up faster and we have to replace it. I'm still using the same pencil! After primer, I dab it on areas where I want to cut down the redness, and gently tap it out with my ring fingertip. This is usually the centre of my face, and in blemish areas around my brows and chin areas (where I'm more prone to have a breakout). I follow up with foundation and concealer. This is a pretty thick product, you don't need a lot, and it does blend out easily.

However I wouldn't recommend using it if  you're not going to apply foundation and concealer overtop of it, because it is visible on the skin. If you're going bare faced but want a very mild redness corrector, use the green primer that Smashbox has as your primer. That helps too!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hands down the best color corrector for under eye circles! I use the color light peach and I must say I was a bit skeptical about using this as I felt there was no way it was going to work. Turns out it covered my dark circles and didn't settle into my fine lines like many others in the past have. The formula is very creamy and easy to blend. Definitely worth every penny and will definitely be a repurchase in the future
Queenie W.
Queenie W.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have the Look Less Tired - Light one for my dark circles and dark complexions. It blends well and covers up the dark areas. However, I noticed that it looks clumpy if you apply many layers of it under your eye and that it doesn't last as long out in the sun.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
This sticks absolutely work I got a black eye from softball and needed my black eye to be covered before a family members wedding and also for work. I used the orange and purple color for the coverup. Orange for the dark bruises and purple for the yellow color.
Marina H.
Marina H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
Maybe it's because I'm not really good with colour correcting or maybe it's the product but whatever it is I feel like I can still see a green tinge no matter how much I blend. It doesn't really seem to get my redness either but makes me look like the wicked witch from wizard of Oz. I also don't like that I have to sharpen it... Since sometimes I just don't have the jumbo sharpener.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Look Less Tired?? Yes please! I bought the shade light and I love it! I use it under my eyes with and without concealer on top and it always looks great! I love how creamy and how easy they blend out. Wish I grabbed this sooner.
Elisia C.
Elisia C.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Amazing product! I tend to have dark circles under my eyes and this colour correcting stick is amazing! It is easy to use and blends well! You may need to use two layers of the product(depending on how bad your dark circles are) before applying your concealer. I would highly recommend Smashbox Color Correcting Stick! It's quick, easy and works wonders!
Esther Z.
Esther Z.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
The Smashbox Color correcting stick in Light Peach is the perfect corrector for my skin tone and helps fade my blemishes. It is a very creamy formula and goes on smooth, and blends perfectly with my foundation or bb cream. I love the fact that it's a pencil and not a liquid, so it makes less of a mess.
Caleb W.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
LOVE that this green doesn't go as "white" and pale as many others do. Nor does it leave much of a green trace while still erasing the majority of my redness! Creamy and blendable! I just wish that the writing/black wouldn't rub off the pencil when I have used it for a bit.
Abija P.
Abija P.
London, ['', '', '']
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
The Smashbox colour corrector is one of the best colour correctors, it's easy to apply and it blends well into your skin. The corrector is well pigmented to cover dark spots and blemishes. It's not the cheapest corrector at £18 but it's worth the price and it lasts long and I personally will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a colour corrector.
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse