BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Corrector

Description A collection of 4 creamy, color-correcting sticks that fix flaws and even out specific skin concerns with precise application. Benefits • Tackles discoloration with targeted, blendable pencils • Each color addresses a different skin issue • Green reduces redness • Lavender brightens sallow skin • Peach (for lighter skin tones) and Orange (for deeper skin tones) corrects age spots and dark circles on lighter skin • Gives you precise, lightweight coverage • Looks natural under makeup • Cruelty-free More Details These sticks work for all skin types. Each one comes with a sharpener. How To Use Apply dry for sheer to medium coverage. For full coverage, dip in water or use Smashbox Primer Water on brush before blending. For targeted areas (like blemishes): • Draw an X over problem area. • Blend outward. • Finish with Studio Skin concealer or Studio Skin foundation. For larger areas: • Cross• hatch across problem area. • Using a foundation brush or fingers, blend well. • Finish with concealer or foundation. For small areas (like under eye circles): • Apply directly and use fingers to pat and blend into skin. • Finish with concealer or foundation. Studio tip: For full face color correcting, try Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Adjust for redness or Blend for discoloration. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...3 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Velvety smooth, doesn't dry bc it's not wet. Doesn't create creases. It's my favorite corrector I've used EVER! I use look less tired under my eyes and smile lines to brighten.. and green on my annoying pimples!
Abby A.
This is perfect!! It is so easy to color correct with this, I feel like there's no way to mess it up. You just put a little on a rub it in with either a beauty blender, brush, or finger and the redness is gone!
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
Review for: Get Red more...
I ordered this pencil when it went on clearance. It is easy to use and it's a nice shape to get small blemishes. It's bendable but cold have more coverage. I hope to try he under eye concealers as well!
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
I applied this under my concealer and realized I didn't need a full coverage concealer over this and could've used this under my foundation with no concealer! Really covers your dark circles and not dry!
Linda C.
Review for: Look Tired, Dark, Look Tired, Light, Don't Be Dull (lavender), Get Red more...
Tried all of these sticks! I love them! I use them on my clients and they're very easy to use. Easy to clean and sharpen to go from client to client. They wear well under Liquid AND cream foundations.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Review for: Look Tired, Light more...
Love this for under the eye beneath my concealer. It helps with under eye circles. This has medium coverage. I love how long it lasts and it is easy to blend. I recommend this to others and I love it!
Chelsea M.
I love love love the peach shade for the veins under my eyes. I can't skip it. I've used it so much the writing started coming off... so I wrapped it in gummy bear duct tape! Haha. Love this stuff!
Nicole B.
I have fairly prominent purple rings under my eyes. I went to Sephora for the UD color correcting concealer, and they were sold out. I found the Smashbox one (orange) while browsing for other options.

I asked the associate's opinion and she said it was okay but quite thick, and prone to creasing.

In my experience, it's the opposite. It goes on smoothly and when covered with concealer, then set with powder I had zero creasing.

The color is a pale orange. Almost peach. Perfect for my fair complexion. It corrected the purple perfectly and made my skin look way more uniform. Love this corrector! It is in pencil form, and does need to be sharpened but note it does come with a sharpener.
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Get Red more...
This, like the primer, works like a gem! It is my favorite tool for when I am having a bad makeup/skin day. You can touch up all of your blotchy/red spots and it goes on smoothly. I pop foundation and/or coverup over it when I need extra coverage - love it!
Maria O.
Detroit
Review for: Look Tired, Dark more...
I love this color correction stick. I have a lot of acne scars and this helps me cover them. I use it before foundation. I feel that is medium coverage but you can build it up to have a higher coverage.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(