BY SMASHBOX #12 in Color Corrector

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as con...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • Does this product skip/Pull at your skin when pu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Esmeralda Z.
Love love love this color correcting crayon!!! I get the orange color to combat the dark spots on my face. The consistency is extremely nice, it’s creamy and can be blended easily! The price is absolutely worth it; you definitely get a lot of uses out of it! Definitely worth buying again!
Cristal M.
Aurora , CO
Yay love this it works miracles on my dark circles. I have a liquid corrector but I always do to much this gives me more control. Sits perfectly below my layers of makeup. Will be buying again along with some of the other one.
Aisha B.
This stick is magic. I love it's texture and how easy it is to apply. It also comes with the sharpener which works very well it's good for combination skin. I got the dark (orange) and it helps diminish the look of blemishes and dark marks on skin.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
I love these color correcting sticks, they are very smooth and creamy, and apply nicely and last throughout my long work days. It definitely helps conceal my dark under eyes and makes me look more awake....even when I am not. Lol
Rachelle B.
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
Not bad! A bit over priced for what you get. And I’m not sure if it was just the one I purchased or if they all are like this but it seemed quite dry... I had to warm on the back of my hand and even then it was just ok for me
Emily S.
Estero , FL
I like this a lot my skin is uneven and I have freckles. I use this on my under eyes and I like using if I have a pimple that’s not fully gone. It goes on very easily and covered up by foundation without a struggle.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
These color correctors are so good and the fact that thy come in a pencil form makes them so much easier to apply. A down side to this product is that you have to purchase a sharpener from smashbox which isn't ideal
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
I love that it's creamy and stay in place and conceals and neutralize the area very good instead of being runny and not concealing. And the price is amazing, it's also got a sharpener which came in handy. Very high quality product, I would buy again!
Michelle M.
I just recently bought this product in the Peach shade for under eye concealing. So far it's been a wonderful surprise. I always have trouble properly covering up the green veins around my under eye area (olive/ tan complexion). The peach color has done wonders in canceling out the greenish hue and making it easier to cover up. I haven't experienced creasing. I will definitely be interested in repurchasing this item along with others they have - you can't beat the price as well.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(