BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Damaris P.
Montgomery , IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
I enjoyed this product. It is very convenient and easy to use because of its stick form. It did well at covering the dark circles and performed well under concealer.
Kenya M.
Its decent. It could be a bit more pigmented. When you blend it out it like disappears. You put foundation on top of it and it doesn't cover the redness it could be better
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
This is my all-time favorite color corrector for under eyes. It is a medium coverage color corrector that last forever. You just apply straight from the pencil to the dark areas under your eye take your finger pat in and you were already to go. This product last forever because you only need a tiny tiny bit. I have found most of the time I don't even need a concealer after using it but if you do you'll only need a touch of that too. At the price of 20-ish dollars it is a great deal. I would recommend it to every light to medium skin tone and the darker color works beautifully for women of color.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Smashbox Cosmetics is all about makeup from a studio point of view and how makeup is photographed. So it makes perfect sense to deal with colour correction in the skin before you have to do colour correction on the photography.

I have these 4 colors and each shade is designed to address a specific skin concern:

Get Less Red – Green instantly counteracts redness
Don’t Be Dull – Lavender brightens sallow, yellow skin
Look Less Tired (Light) – Peach shades conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for light skin
Look Less Tired (Dark) Orange tone conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for deeper skin

I really love these sticks, they are creamy and silky, they immediately cover any imperfection in your face, it is very easy to blur and they have a medium coverage.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I'm fairly new to makeup and had no clue what this stuff was. I went to Sephora to try out new foundations and since I had some acne scars, the employee used it on me prior to applying the foundation and I needed up buying it right then and there. I got the orange colored one to look "less tired" and to help conceal my acne scars. My scarring is pretty dark in comparison to the rest of my skin and this hid pretty much all of it with such a small amount. I like the convenient stick and haven't had any issues with the packaging not holding up. I will repurchase
Nikki C.
Hauppauge, NY
It works really well; however, from the picture you can see it doesn't hold up well. This is being stored nicely in a makeup kit. The sides come off and get on your hands and face and it looks like glitter and it's hard to take off without taking off all your makeup. Really love the product but won't buy again until they change the packaging.
Kiyeera P.
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I received these in a palette and wow, I love them! They are very pigmented unlike some others I have come across. The more pigment the better since you will get more neutralizing. I was never one who really cared to color correct so I would do it every now and then since I don't have too much time in the morning to do my makeup before school. But these actually make me want to color correct! I totally recommend this to anyone wanting to conceal any type of dullness or discoloration.
Tara K.
I have the look less tired peach stick and I am so so in love. It is so extremely pigmented, easy to use and makes my under eyes look so awake which in turn makes me look more alive. I wouldn't trust the sharpener that comes with it though, it does a really poor job at actually sharpening it. Other than that, smashbox knocked this out of the park
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
Love this. This orange corrector covers dark spots & acne scars on my medium/light skin. This is very soft & blendable. it's also very opaque & does a good job covering. Also, it comes with a nice sharpener & the sharpener has a stick to clean it. i used a fluffy concealer brush to blend the edges then a fluffy brush for foundation
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light (peach)
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse