4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #9 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samaida S.
Samaida S.
this color correctors work like charm how ever I find that grabbing the product with the brush instead of putting it on the skin straight from the stick makes it easier to apply and blend
Luiza B.
Luiza B.
Thank you, Smashbox. This mere, simple pencil truly has to be at least one of the answers to all of the universe prayers.
I wasn't that excited when I bought it but, you know, it was xmas and why not? I'M SO HAPPY I MADE THAT DECISION!!!! I really love this stic, and it works so effing well, I don't think I should curse on this website, but you know which I curse i wanted to say, it rhymes with bucking. Anyways, I love it and I'm def bringing it with me in all my travels!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
nottingham
l have been using this color correcting stick and l think it is the best l normally use it to color correct around my mouth and l like that its functional and l like that its in a stick and its creamy once you put it on it just stays put. l would recommend this especially for beginners who are learning how to color correct because sometimes liquid correctors can be a bit tricky
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I recently hit 30 and ever since I've been fighting those under-eye circles! I use the light stick before my concealer and it makes a huge difference, super easy to apply and settles nicely into my skin, without being cakey or heavy at all.
Abby S.
Abby S.
One of my favorite color cocorrectors. Very creamy and very blendable! Very little goes such a long way. The only thing that I don't really like about it is that you need a jumbo sized sharpener to sharpen it.
Viola C.
Viola C.
The product itself works great and that's why I gave it two stars instead of none. Blends well helps to cover darks circles under eyes ( I bought the dark peach colour). BUT the packaging is absolutely horrendous... EVERY time I used it I would get sparkles all under my eyes -NOT what you want with dark circles. Not just a few But lots of huge silver chunky sparkles took me a bit to figure out the black paint on the packaging was flaking off. It is stored upright in a lipstick makeup tray, so it has its own little compartment so no smashing happened. Also every time I sharpened it no matter how little it would break off and was a waste of product. I used the sharpener it came with and I never dropped it. Maybe it was dropped before my purchase. Either way I threw it out today. I just couldn't take the sparkles anymore let alone the wood scratching under my eyes because I couldn't sharpen it with out a huge chunk falling out of the pencil. Smashbox Color Correcting Stick
Backdrop is a book I like called The Goldfish Boy by Lisa Thompson
Diana G.
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
This is a great colour correcting pencil. Its my first and only colour corrector for redness, and I picked it because I was a newbie with makeup (about 18 months ago) and needed something that was easy to use.

I was advised to use it in x's all over my face. However that is not necessary, and I think that we're told that so it uses up faster and we have to replace it. I'm still using the same pencil! After primer, I dab it on areas where I want to cut down the redness, and gently tap it out with my ring fingertip. This is usually the centre of my face, and in blemish areas around my brows and chin areas (where I'm more prone to have a breakout). I follow up with foundation and concealer. This is a pretty thick product, you don't need a lot, and it does blend out easily.

However I wouldn't recommend using it if  you're not going to apply foundation and concealer overtop of it, because it is visible on the skin. If you're going bare faced but want a very mild redness corrector, use the green primer that Smashbox has as your primer. That helps too!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hands down the best color corrector for under eye circles! I use the color light peach and I must say I was a bit skeptical about using this as I felt there was no way it was going to work. Turns out it covered my dark circles and didn't settle into my fine lines like many others in the past have. The formula is very creamy and easy to blend. Definitely worth every penny and will definitely be a repurchase in the future
Queenie W.
Queenie W.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have the Look Less Tired - Light one for my dark circles and dark complexions. It blends well and covers up the dark areas. However, I noticed that it looks clumpy if you apply many layers of it under your eye and that it doesn't last as long out in the sun.
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
This sticks absolutely work I got a black eye from softball and needed my black eye to be covered before a family members wedding and also for work. I used the orange and purple color for the coverup. Orange for the dark bruises and purple for the yellow color.
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse