BY SMASHBOX #17 in Color Corrector

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as fa...3 Answers
  • I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimple...1 Answers
  • Are there only 4 colors?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Makarem A.
This color correcting pen matches my skin color perfectly and while i tend to use this for days when my dark ciecles are wrose than normal i know i can count on ot for special events or when i really need something to last. Since it is thicker i use a brush to blend it out and avoid the product builsing up in fine lines.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
LOVE! The patches under my eye are naturally dark pigmented and I always had a problem with lightening/covering it up but then this color corrector came about and it was a lifesaver. It lasts a long time so I haven't had a chance to try another brand for color correcting but for my first one it is great quality.
Mycah D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark more...
The stick is really creamy, and it does a good job as a color corrector. I don't use it often to be honest because I don't have a lot of darkness to cover. The pricepoint is a little ridiculous. I wanna say this was $27? I expect it though if it's coming from smashbox
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Blended better than I thought, but it still wasn’t enough to do the job for under eye circles. I have tried very hard to find something that works, and my dark circles aren’t even as bad as most! Maybe if they changed their formula I would give this a try again!
Jill B.
Sayville
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light, Get Less Red more...
Very soft and creamy. Super easy to blend out. Same formula as the contour and highlight sticks Smashbox has. I didn't see a huge difference made in terms of color correction though, so I would not be rebuying. Maybe color correction just isn't for me.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
Edited review:

Where do I begin??
This color correcting stick by Smashbox is truly heaven sent!! For years due to being on medication, my complexion has suffered drastically. I've tried everything from creams, foundations and even lightening creams to correct the hyper-pigmentation in my face and to no avail, NOTHING worked....until I was introduced to the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick via a makeup class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love. Just a teeny amount goes a super long way! It helped even out the tone in my face and it works as a stand alone, I only need to add foundation to it unless I absolutely want to. I'm so glad I found out about this product!
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light more...
This was great under my eyes! I have two small children so sleep is rarely a thing I get to enjoy so dark circles are my life. This color corrector did an awesome job at hiding my dark circles and keeping me looking great. I would highly recommend!
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Tivoli wish the product was a little bit more pigmented using it with a pencil was definitely a little bit of a struggle trying to get the little shards of wood on the way deafly great product though I could see myself recommending this to others I did give mine away to my younger sibling and she seems to love it
Esmeralda Z.
Chicago , IL
Love love love this color correcting crayon!!! I get the orange color to combat the dark spots on my face. The consistency is extremely nice, it’s creamy and can be blended easily! The price is absolutely worth it; you definitely get a lot of uses out of it! Definitely worth buying again!
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
brittney d.
How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same type of consistency and coverage? How long do they last compared to the cremes? And will it work for oily skin types?
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(