4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #9 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would t...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ty...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This came in handy. It blended well and it looked amazing. It is definitely a must have. It wasnt too pricey either.
disury c.
disury c.
I love this stick and shade to color correct the acne scars that I have around my cheeks and it does a great job.
Nicla D.
Nicla D.
very creamy and blends easily, i would
recommend using a beauty blender before put on foundation or concealer.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
I'm super pale and Italian. I stay up late, full time student and full time work. I'm tired and drink a lot of coffee and I suffer from migraines. You can see my dark circles. I tried this product and it hides the circles perfectly. I have it in orange and I LOVE it! I just ran out and have to purchase more. It hides and blends well with my makeup!! Super happy! Great purchase!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
The peach works wonders for my dark circles but unfortunately the product moves around through out the day resulting in creases
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I just recently bought this product in the Peach shade for under eye concealing. So far it's been a wonderful surprise. I always have trouble properly covering up the green veins around my under eye area (olive/ tan complexion). The peach color has done wonders in canceling out the greenish hue and making it easier to cover up. I haven't experienced creasing. I will definitely be interested in repurchasing this item along with others they have - you can't beat the price as well.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
These are amazing! Especially the orange shade. I use that one most often on tan-deep skintones and I have found that it is the easiest and quickest way to color correct hyperpigmentation and dark circles. It blends quickly with just a few taps of the finger or beauty blender and layers seamlessly under concealers and foundations. Exactly what a color corrector should do!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Eastlake, OH
I have the light orange one to look "slightly less tired" absolutely love it! Totally better than using eyeshadows or anything else I've tried. Definitely recommend
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
You wouldn't think this product is creamy because it's in a stick form, but it's actually very nice. It melts to the skin and is very pigmented. Makes it easier to apply to target areas. It even comes with a sharpener! You don't need a brush to blend this out just pat with your fingertips. Definitely corrects redness.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
I give the peach corrector 3 stars. It does hide my bags but it also moves around too much. I have to dab very careful in order to keep the corrector on my face and not my fingertips or sponge. This also causes creasing under my eyes
Grisel A.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse