BY SMASHBOX #5 in Color Correcting

A collection of buildable, creamy skintone-evening sticks to transform the complexion. Easily achieve complexion perfection with Smashbox's collection of Color Correcting Sticks, creamy sticks in an array of shades to target skin concerns. Minimize the effects of a late night or reduce the flush of rosacea with just a swipe of these blendable shades. The Green instantly reduces redness, Lavender brightens sallowness/yellowness, and the Peach (for light skin) and Orange (for deeper skin) shades are perfect for illuminating skin to conceal dark circles and hyper pigmentation. They're infused with moisturizing vitamin E to blur the look of fine lines and pores, and they leave natural-looking color when applied with foundation or concealer. These sticks can be applied wet or dry to customize for sheer to medium or full coverage. They include a sharpener included, so you're never far from flawless "The camera picks up more than the naked eye and color imperfections are magnified in photos. Our sticks make skin look naturally flawless." Davis Factor, Founder and Photographer see more...

• I've been breaking out lately and want to cover my pimples! Would...1 Answers
  • How well do these work compared to the cremes? Are they the same ...2 Answers
  • Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole B.
I have fairly prominent purple rings under my eyes. I went to Sephora for the UD color correcting concealer, and they were sold out. I found the Smashbox one (orange) while browsing for other options.

I asked the associate's opinion and she said it was okay but quite thick, and prone to creasing.

In my experience, it's the opposite. It goes on smoothly and when covered with concealer, then set with powder I had zero creasing.

The color is a pale orange. Almost peach. Perfect for my fair complexion. It corrected the purple perfectly and made my skin look way more uniform. Love this corrector! It is in pencil form, and does need to be sharpened but note it does come with a sharpener.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
I went into Ulta looking for something that would help my tired dark eyes, I went in thinking I knew what I wanted. Second guessing myself I asked one of the store associates if they could recommend something. They recommended the Smashbox Color Correcting stick in peach (my skin is fair). I took the product home and have been using it religiously. It works really well, no problem blending, and my dark undereye disappears. I highly recommend this product!
Ashlee M.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark (orange)
Say good by to any dark spot especially if there under the eye!! I've tried the wet an wild color wheel an it no justice for me!! Extremely long lasting I use it under my concealor!! The packaging was awesome even came with a free sharpener because you can't use any ordinary sharpener cause they are thick!! But they also come in different colors as well for redness an if u wanna lighten up any areas they have one for that as well!!!
Lauren H.
Lincoln, NE
I'm constantly hating the dark circles under my eyes and this color correcting stick makes them almost completely disappear. It goes on creamy and is full coverage but doesn't look caked on. Once set, it will last all day and makes me look wide awake. I use the peach tone along with my usual foundation and concealer, and set it with a mixture of translucent powder and banana tinted setting powder. This combo makes me feel flawless.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
These are so creamy and easy to blend without leaving the skin looking green afterwards. The color pay off is really good too and not too green! Some color correction products tend to be a neon green color and it takes longer to blend out. It is easy to apply this in any area of the face because of the pencil and it does not require any skill, just something easy to do for everyday on the go!
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
LIFE SAVER! I have been fighting my acne scars ( they are dark) and of course dark under eye circles. I knew that concealer was not going to cut it. Went into Sephora and the girl guided me to this product. It has changed the way I look. I look less tired and my skin looks evened out. Totally recommend the dark orange color stick for dark spots!
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
LOVE THESE SMASHBOX COLOR CORRECTERS , ESPECIALLY THE ORANGE ONE . GREAT PORTABLE SLEEK PACKAGING AND EASY TO APPLY , DOESNT TUG AT UNDEREYE . CREAMY AND SMOOTH EASY TO BLEND . GREAT PIGMENTATION , COVERS MY DARK UNDEREYES BETTER THAN MOST OTHER BRANDS . DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE AND DEFINITELY RECOMMENED ESPECIALLY FOR MEDIUM SKIN TONES .
Reema B.
Absolute necessity if you are like me and have horrifying dark circles. I was introduced to the world of color correctors by YouTube but it took me a while to fine THE ONE. The smashbox correctors are smooth and glide on so easily. A little goes a long way, and used with the right concealer, this goes a long way in masking my dark circles.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
I think everyone has been there when they wake up in the morning and notice that their under eyes are blue and it looks like you almost have a black eye... This stick totally helps prevent this and I have found it to last all day. The only thing is that it does not sharpen very well, which is my only complaint.
Monalisa A.
Miami
Review for: Get Less Red (green)
I like this product because of its formula and creamy consistency but I don't think its a must. I have light skin tone and it lightly covers my typical redness around my nose and on my cheeks. If you want it for breakouts I wouldn't purchase. I am still going to use it but I am not going to repurchase.
Grisel A.
Hialeah, FL
Are they good? I have been looking one for my dark circles.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Did the black outside part of the pencil start coming off for anyone? It's very annoying, gets all over my hands when I use the product :(
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been needing a color corrector for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and have been seeing really great reviews on this one. My question is, how well does it blend? I'm worried that because it is a stick, the consistency will be quite stiff and won't blend well.
Ruth R.
Is a stick better to use than a liquid corrector?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
How does this compare to the LAgirl green corrector as far as consistency and coverage go? Also will it make existing blemishes worse