Smashbox Color Correcting Stick

A Collection Of 4 Creamy, Color-correcting Sticks That Fix Flaws And Even Out Specific Skin Concerns With Precise Application.

Tips:

Apply Wet Or Dry To Customize Sheer To Medium Or Full Coverage.

Benefits:

• Tackles Discoloration With Targeted, Blendable Pencils
  • Each Color Addresses A Different Skin Issue
  • Green Reduces Redness
  • Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Peach (For Lighter Skin Tones) And Orange (For Deeper Skin Tones) Corrects Age Spots And Dark Circles On Lighter Skin
  • Gives You Precise, Lightweight Coverage
  • Looks Natural Under Makeup
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply Dry For Sheer To Medium Coverage. For Full Coverage, Dip In Water Or Use Smashbox Primer Water On The Brush Before Blending.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Jamás lo he usado, Es bueno? Cómo se usa?
How well does the smash box Color corrector work? I just ordered one from Sephora.
Are there only 4 colors?
Start your review of Smashbox Color Correcting Stick!
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light
I have melanoma above my lip and under my eye, and this color corrector has been a godsend to lighten those embarrassing dark spots.  It goes on heavy but blends out perfectly with a few simple taps of a beauty blender.  It lasts under my makeup perfectly and I will continue to purchase.
Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring
watertown
While I love this product and use it daily it has some flaws for me. First, I hate the stick form of this corrector because I feel the need to sharpen this pencil every other time I use it. I use this in Look Less Tired, in Deep, which is a very dark orange. I do a little bit of squiggles on the darkness, and blend and press it into my skin with a puffy eyeshadow brush. I then use Tarte's Shape Tape concealer on top of this, blending out with a damp beauty blender. And finish with my Maybelline Fit Me foundation, again blending out with my beauty blender. Using it in this way keeps it from turning my face orangey. But I mainly hand that to using it in conjunction specifically with the Shape Tape concealer. Also for the price, I really hate the waste in sharpening this pencil, if it was in a pot it would make more sense to me, because then it would be easier to use all the product
Oily, Dry / Acne
Austell, GA
These correcting sticks are so creamy and blendable !! I am use to sticks like this being too dry and not pigmented but these are so creamy! They are an absoutle dream to work with !!! I am beyond impressed with these sticks ! I will reccomend these always
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Aurora, CO
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark
I have very dark under eye circles that are very stubborn and hard to cover up with plain make up. But this color correcting stick has been a holy Grail for me ever since I got it. It covers up even the most stubborn dark circles and leaves you looking bright and ready for make up application. I love this and most definitely recommend it!
Combination / Large Pores
Lexington , KY
The smash box color correction pencil is ok ,its not one of my favorites but it does the job . It helps with dark spots and the orange pen takes away any blue n black tones . I just wish it was a creamy consistency or even in a stick form rather than a pencil
Combination / Large Pores, Dark Spots
I like the green one. So much so that I sharpened it to the last. It is a pencil but it’s not rough to apply. I wish Smashbox had a collection like tarte. It’s great for all skin types and is so helpful when covering redness and blemishes.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Athens, GA
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark
Really easy to apply and does a pretty good job of cancelling out most of my hyperpigmentation. The packaging could be better, the label peels off and gets all over my hands every time I use the product, but other than that I love this.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
wesley chapel florida
Review for: Get Less Red
i was not to impressed with this product. smashbox is a great brand however i did not love this product. it did not blend out good and did not show any difference in my redness , lines , or anything. overall pretty disappointed.
Fort Worth, Tx
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Look Less Tired - Dark
OMG! This product is amazing. I am going to buy another one tomorrow for backup! I have really dark circles around my eyes so they are more difficult to conceal. My concealer did not crease when I placed it over the corrector, which is a problem when you are in your 40's. Love it!!
Review for: Look Less Tired - Light
Smashbox color correcting stick does just that it helps color correct dark under eye color. It is smooth and blends easily. No issue with doing my normal makeup routine over it. Only negative is I wish it was a twist instead of sharpening pencil.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...