BY SMASHBOX

• I've been interested in getting a new pressed foundation. I have a ...2 Answers
  • How well does this cover? and where can I get it and around how muc...2 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with dry skin?Be the first to answer!
Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Foundation, Dark D1 .3 oz (8.5 g)
Wasn't very happy with this product. I used it and now it just sits in my makeup drawer. Didn't really do anything that I liked. Did not make my face look smooth like the lady at Sephora said it would. My face still got Shiney after about an hour of applying. Will not recommend.
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is 10/10! It's very nice for everyone. It's affordable to most people. This is found at most local stores. It has a good value for the price. I'd recommend this to others. I think most people should try it out! Wow!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a heavy duty, full coverage cream foundation. Great for cameras, presentations etc but I don't personally recommend it for day to day use. I think it looks noticeable on the skin with how thick the formula is!
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smashbox products. I think this one is great, and it does cover well. If you don't mind spending a little extra money on something good then this is a good one for you. Easy to match with my skin tone also.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Detroit, MI
Another thing i have yet to try but this is on the youtubers must have list because once it sets your face your good to go for the rest of your day. Its long lasting and well worth. Highly recommended.
Nicole v.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I bought this to wear to a Waterpark, and it really stayed on all day. It was nice being one of the only few women there with her makeup on point at the end of the day.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
E Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so excited for this product. I've been meaning to get a new foundation to match my skin color and this one is perfect.
Demirio H.
Demirio H.
Purchase for my daughter and she was one unhappy camper I will not be buying this anymore
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Santa Rosa, CA
This foundation is amazing, great for a special event love the finish it gives love the coverage makes skin look flawless
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use foundation but this is one of my favorites when I do! It is light and airy and covers all spots well.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
I've been interested in getting a new pressed foundation. I have a liquid one from Smashbox, and love it. How is the coverage on this one?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
How well does this cover? and where can I get it and around how much is it?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for someone with dry skin?