BY SMASHBOX

7 - Golden brown Dark circles and blotchy spots are a thing of the past with this vitamin-infused, portable fix-it stick. The innovative formula contains a soft focus powder to help minimize imperfections and vitamin C to fight free radicals and keep your skin looking younger. Provides natural yet buildable coverage on any area of the face. Concealer, 7.0

Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer
  • "this was a pretty good concealer. i normally struggle to find the right color, but i have some dark circles and they were covered kind of well. " in 16 reviews
  • "i think this concealer is better than the mac one! definite recommend this to anyone with dry or oily skin!" in 6 reviews
Kristin M.
Atlanta
Best concealer I have ever used. Fully covers everything. Moist so doesn't look flaky on pimples. Slightly expensive but a little goes a long way. A little too think for under eyes, probably best for just spot treatment. Highly recommend.
Kailey D.
Boscobel, WI
This concealer does what it’s suppose to. It’s easy to apply and blends really nicely. It’s enough coverage for my dark circles and blemishes. I love how it doesn’t feel too thick or cakey either. It’s just the right consistency for a concealer.
Emily N.
This is one of my favorite products to use for my dark circles under my eyes. It doesn’t crease. I have sensitive skin and will break out from harsh products and this does not cause breakouts or clog my pores. It goes on smoothly and easily and is great quality for the price. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.
Brittany L.
Cerritos
It is full coverage but it doesn’t blend well with my dry skin. Shade range is that great. I picked up two and the undertones were both very off. Will not be repurchasing
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you want to stick with Smashbox cosmetics and need a concealer that will cover blemishes or skin discolorations, you need to get this one. The liquid concealer is far too sheer to cover anything besides light under eye discoloration. This has a nice consistency that is easy to apply directly from the tube.
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
A really good concealer, I loved it for concerning pimples or scars not so much for the under eye, it would kinda smudge and not offer much coverage for my dark circles. It does last quite a long time, and blends in quite easily. Although it is pricey, it's $20 and i feel as if there is very little product.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
good concealer. Purchased this to use for my daughter for a pageant. This concealer hid the circles under her eyes perfectly. I would definately use this product again.
Tyler M.
Wadsworth
Just... amazing! This concealer was suggested for me by an associate at Sephora a few years back. It works like a dream for covering dark circles, red spots, and the occasional pimple! Rich and creamy texture.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I am on my second tube of this concealer. I use the fairest shade and it is light enough for my skin tone, which is usually difficult for me to find. At first I was just using it under my eyes and it provides great coverage there. But now I am using it over my eczema and keratosis scars on my cheeks and sides of my face. It blends right in, but afterwards stays where it is, even when I buff on my foundation. It does not do well over breakouts no matter how hard I try - directly applied from the tube, or applied with a tiny brush (I use paint brushes for my concealer rather than makeup brushes). Maybe it is just the tubes I've received, but I can't seem to keep the tube turned up and locked in and have to hold it in such a way that the product keeps from disappearing back into the tube as I press it into my skin. It's definitely a favorite and well worth the extra money I pay for it.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
This is a wonderful full coverage concealer. It IS a tad bit pricey but if you're looking to splurge and treat yourself this is a great idea for a stocking stuffer this Christmas! It is quite thick and works very well at covering discoloration and under eye circles. If has decent staying power and also doesn't crease after hours of wear!
Kemi S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this concealer ever crease?
Kimberly S.
MUNCIE, IN
How long does the coverage last?
Jacki E.
Where can this product be purchased?
Jillian G.
Brantford, OH
How well does this work on dark circles under the eyes?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have really bad dark circles would this be the right product?