BY SMASHBOX

7 - Golden brown Dark circles and blotchy spots are a thing of the past with this vitamin-infused, portable fix-it stick. The innovative formula contains a soft focus powder to help minimize imperfections and vitamin C to fight free radicals and keep your skin looking younger. Provides natural yet buildable coverage on any area of the face. Concealer, 7.0 see more...

Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my favorite (unfortunately, i just finished mine and can no longer find it anywhere:/) but it goes on so well and has amazing coverage, I use it almost exclusively for undereyes and it really brightens them up and keeps me looking fresh all day long! I would definitely recommend if you can find it!
Kim G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this concealer. I covered my under eyes really nicely and it was easy to apply. It also covers the imperfections one might have. It is long lasting as well. Like I said it has really good coverage and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that.
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
Review for: 6.0
This concealer is awesome... Like everything else from Smashbox the coverage is amazing and easy to apply. It covers great without looking or feeling caked on. I would definitely recommend this product to other and I will also continue to purchase this product as well.
Victoria K.
Review for: Cosmetics
This is an amazing concealer it conceals so well and definitely matches my skin tone it's super easy to apply and isn't oily. This is by far one of the best concealers that I have ever bought. So worth it
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Review for: Cosmetics
Easy to apply, great consistency and assortment of colors. I use two colors in conjunction with each other. I find that this concealer complements the YSL concealer along with the too faced face palettes.
Marisa T.
I love this concealer its amazing would defiantly recommend this to many others it scent is amazing but its cool
Krista S.
Minburn
Love the formula! Cover any imperfections but is light on the skin! Great for highlighting!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: 1.0
If you want to stick with Smashbox cosmetics and need a concealer that will cover blemishes or skin discolorations, you need to get this one. The liquid concealer is far too sheer to cover anything besides light under eye discoloration. This has a nice consistency that is easy to apply directly from the tube.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: 2.0
A really good concealer, I loved it for concerning pimples or scars not so much for the under eye, it would kinda smudge and not offer much coverage for my dark circles. It does last quite a long time, and blends in quite easily. Although it is pricey, it's $20 and i feel as if there is very little product.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: 6.0
This is a wonderful full coverage concealer. It IS a tad bit pricey but if you're looking to splurge and treat yourself this is a great idea for a stocking stuffer this Christmas! It is quite thick and works very well at covering discoloration and under eye circles. If has decent staying power and also doesn't crease after hours of wear!
Kemi S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this concealer ever crease?
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
How long does the coverage last?
Jacki E.
Where can this product be purchased?
Jillian G.
Brantford, ON
How well does this work on dark circles under the eyes?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have really bad dark circles would this be the right product?