BeautyFaceFace MakeupSmashbox
Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30

Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30

In Our L.A. Photo Studio, We Love A Tinted Timesaver. This Silky, Lightweight Formula Glides On With The Coverage Of Makeup And The Benefits Of Skin Care—for An Instantly Brighter Complexion—in Just One Step!

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

• Primes. Perfects. Moisturizes. Creates Radiance. Protects With Spf 30
  • Instantly Brightens Skin, Neutralizes Redness, And Visibly Fades Dark Spots, Sun Spots & Post-acne Marks Instantly And Over Time

Usage:

Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%

Water\aqua\eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sucrose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Linoleic Acid, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Urea, Bisabolol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Glycerin, Oryzanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77497), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

How similar is this to concealer?
I have mild psoriasis on my upper cheeks, will this helpeven out the redness?
How well does this work with oily skin ?
Start your review of Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...hard to blend in. lovely product otherwise though, and if you have normal-oily skin and want medium coverage you might really love this!in reviews
every summer this is used on my face daily. it's light but covers well, and doesn't make me feel like my pores are clogged. i love that they have a high spf in these also, because that's one less thing that i have to worry about. i have used this for years, and absolutely have no intention of changing brands any time soon. in reviews
...down. it's perfect for evening out my skin tone and covering up a little redness. my only complaint is that it doesn't always blend out nicely- it tends to look patchy between my eyebrows, but otherwise looks flawless and just like skin!in reviews
...protecting my face and this covers my dArk spots very well evening out my skin tone.in reviews
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Light/Neutral (neutral light beige)
SPF30, full-coverage, primes. It's a thick cc cream. It feels heavy on my skin but I like the coverage. It blends fine and looks nice. The color match was okay too. And SPF is good for my skin. It's not bad.
Chloe S.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is decent. It's very, very shiny and almost requires a powder over it. I don't use one and I sometimes look like a grease ball. It also smells very heavily of sunscreen. The coverage isn't anything for blemishes, but it's enough for light even out the skin tone. On the plus side, it doesn't break me out, provides good SPF and apparently helps with spots (I don't use it enough to comment on this.) Overall, it's pretty good but I don't think it's worth $42 for 1oz.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
I don't have any dark circles but I have some light freckles and uneven skin tone. This is the bomb at covering, is very hydrating and smooth. It does smell alot like suncreen but I don't mind. It is easy to apply with your fingers. After I put it all over my face, I felt it left me glowing a little too much for my preference so I put some powder over. But overall the coverage is a solid medium and could possible even be full coverage if you apply a larger amount. Overall a great purchase and will be purchasing again.
Kristen I.
This has great coverage for not being a foundation. I love it as a quick morning makeup routine.
Leah Y.
Boston, MA
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Leah Y.
I love this cream! I've never really been one to wear much face make up because of my freckles, but this goes on sheer enough that my freckles show through with enough coverage to hide my acne. It's perfect, I use it daily!!!
Pearly D.
Woonsocket, RI
I ADORE this product. It does what it claims to do: evens complexion - check, hides spots - check, brightens skin - check. It feels lightweight and heavenly on the skin. Although it doesn't give full coverage, it creates a very natural look. It hasn't aggravated my skin so far (I have mild acne). Totally worth the price.
Lauren M.
This is by far my favorite CC cream! I use this everyday for work and school to help give my skin an even, lightweight coverage that can also fade my acne scarring. This is a light- medium coverage complexion correcting cream that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scarring and hyper pigmentation while evening your skin tone over time. I reach for this lightweight formula everyday because I do see a difference in my skin tone after I remove my make up each day compared to other foundations that I wear. Another great thing about this CC cream is that it contains SPF, has a primer built in, help to control oil for those who have oily skin and can be worn under your foundation for coverage and skin correcting properties.
Christina  H.
North Vernon, IN
Review for: Medium (Natural Tan)
I enjoyed trying this product. It goes on smoothly and is creamy. I chose the wrong color but I recommend this product. I would purchase this again
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light/Medium (Golden Medium Beige)
It was very smooth and light but had a very nice color and I liked the fact that it included sunscreen!
Ashley  H.
Bettendorf, IA
Review for: Fair (Porcelain Ivory)
I haven’t tried many CC creams but this is my favorite out of the ones I’ve tried. It goes on smooth and blends nicely. I like how natural it looks. The shade is a good match to my skin tone.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
il y a 2 ans
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 Is it much different from the BB cream?
Tatiana T. il y a 2 ans
Major difference is that CC cream provides more coverage than a BB cream. This particular one is medium coverage and it’s a great choice if you are looking for a good CC cream.