BY SMASHBOX #6 in CC Cream

In Our L.A. Photo Studio, We Love A Tinted Timesaver. This Silky, Lightweight Formula Glides On With The Coverage Of Makeup And The Benefits Of Skin Care—for An Instantly Brighter Complexion—in Just One Step!

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

• Primes. Perfects. Moisturizes. Creates Radiance. Protects With Spf 30
  • Instantly Brightens Skin, Neutralizes Redness, And Visibly Fades Dark Spots, Sun Spots & Post-acne Marks Instantly And Over Time

Usage:

Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%

Water\aqua\eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sucrose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Linoleic Acid, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Urea, Bisabolol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Glycerin, Oryzanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77497), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

Buy on Sephora
  • "this was a nice cc cream, but for me personally it wasn't the best match. my skin is dry/combo, and when it was less on the dry side this cc cream looked amazing, but once my skin got any dryness or texture to it i felt like the product emphasized it and was hard to blend in. lovely product otherwise though, and if you have normal-oily skin and want medium coverage you might really love this!" in 58 reviews
  • "every summer this is used on my face daily. it's light but covers well, and doesn't make me feel like my pores are clogged. i love that they have a high spf in these also, because that's one less thing that i have to worry about. i have used this for years, and absolutely have no intention of changing brands any time soon. " in 48 reviews
  • "i've been using this cc cream everyday as a fantastic light-medium coverage base that includes spf! i have combo-oily skin so i set my face with a translucent powder (but don't use primer) and it lasts all day without breaking down. it's perfect for evening out my skin tone and covering up a little redness. my only complaint is that it doesn't always blend out nicely- it tends to look patchy between my eyebrows, but otherwise looks flawless and just like skin!" in 17 reviews
  • "I have a lot of dark sun spots on my face from years of not protecting my face and this covers my dArk spots very well evening out my skin tone." in 7 reviews
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
My go to foundation isn't super heavy but sometimes i want even less. Less makeup, less effort, just less. But i still want my complexion evened out and blemishes to be hid. This does the trick! It isn't sheer but i think it could be blended out pretty close to sheer. If i have a breakout i have to use a concealer but i have one with acne treatment in it so no big. Then this goes on top!

Downside is there aren't a lot of shade options but i haven't found a cc (or bb) cream that does. I'm pretty pale (light 44 in kvd or snow in too faced). Shade wise the fair works pretty well on me but with my pinkish undertones i can also wear fair- light. I bought both, intending to return whichever i liked least, and can't decide which to give up! So, I'm keeping both. Lol!

The CC in the name is pretty spot on. They both color correct my skin and make my complexion look great! You could get two shades to mix or, like i usually do, just see which one matches my makeup mood!
Carly S.
Windsor
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige) more...
I think I've found my new foundation. This CC cream is the perfect balance for what I want. It gives me enough coverage to cover up some blemishes (although I did need to put a second layer on my cheeks to cover the redness) but it still lets my freckles show. My face definitely looks "camera ready". The only reason I took a star off is because it feels slightly heavy. It might just be that I put too much on, since it recommends putting on only a pea sized amount and I definitely used more than that.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory) more...
Amazing. It both moisturizes really well and adds a good amount of tint. It just takes some practicing to apply it smoothly. And as for the sunscreen, I was really surprised how well it worked!! I spent all day at the beach and I didn't even get the slightest bit Rosy on my face, (just remember to reapply after going in the water!).
Christine c.
Florida
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory) more...
I’ve been using this for at least three years with great success. Not too heavy but just enough coverage for every day use. Only problem I find is at the end of the day I can start looking a little oily even after setting with a powder. Will use until I find something that’s more compatible with my skin tone and texture.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Medium (Natural Tan) more...
Janeigne N.
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige) more...
This product is amazing! You take a small pea-sized drop and it covers your whole face. I apply it with my fingers and really it only takes a couple of minutes. The only downside is that when you first put it on it looks a little light or chaulky on your skin. Overall I get consistent complements that my skin looks amazing where I tell people actually it's make up
Quinlene F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Medium/Dark (Golden Medium Tan) more...
I was really scared to use any face make up due to my sensitive skin and acne on my face but boy oh boy does this help soooo much!!! It does not cause break outs and gives light coverage. It also has Spf 30 which is amazing!! I really love this because it do not feel like I put anything on my face at all.
Misty G.
Review for: Light/Neutral (neutral light beige) more...
Great coverage! Not a full coverage foundation of course but it gives a nice even tone to the skin. By far one of my favorite CC creams. I have combo skin and this foundation is great for that. Plus it has this glowing feel to it. My only drawback is I wish they had more shades.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Travel-Size Light more...
I don't really have dark spots on my face but I do have blemishes and uneven skin tones and circles under my eyes so I tried this product out and it works amazing on my face! It definitely covers up all the uneven skin colors and blends well to get a awesome look!
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory) more...
this is one of the best CC creams on the market. I often use a lighter b.b. cream, but grab for this one when i’m going for a little bit more of a full coverage, flawless look. i have bought this product over and over and always love it.
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the price? I've been looking at it for so long, but I've not been able to get up the courage to pay this much for one product.
Marzena G.
How is the coverage?
Morg G.
How much coverage does this product offer?
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
How well does this product work at evening your skin tone. I have some discoloration due to an past acne problem I had as a teen, would this help correct it?
Sahar F.
Can someone tell me what CC Cream is for?