Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30
In Our L.A. Photo Studio, We Love A Tinted Timesaver. This Silky, Lightweight Formula Glides On With The Coverage Of Makeup And The Benefits Of Skin Care—for An Instantly Brighter Complexion—in Just One Step!
Pat On For Fuller Coverage.
- Primes. Perfects. Moisturizes. Creates Radiance. Protects With Spf 30
- Instantly Brightens Skin, Neutralizes Redness, And Visibly Fades Dark Spots, Sun Spots & Post-acne Marks Instantly And Over Time
Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.
Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.
Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%
Water\aqua\eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sucrose, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Linoleic Acid, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Urea, Bisabolol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Glycerin, Oryzanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin
Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77497), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 198 Q&A
- "this was a nice cc cream, but for me personally it wasn't the best match. my skin is dry/combo, and when it was less on the dry side this cc cream looked amazing, but once my skin got any dryness or texture to it i felt like the product emphasized it and was hard to blend in. lovely product otherwise though, and if you have normal-oily skin and want medium coverage you might really love this!" in 58 reviews
- "every summer this is used on my face daily. it's light but covers well, and doesn't make me feel like my pores are clogged. i love that they have a high spf in these also, because that's one less thing that i have to worry about. i have used this for years, and absolutely have no intention of changing brands any time soon. " in 48 reviews
- "i've been using this cc cream everyday as a fantastic light-medium coverage base that includes spf! i have combo-oily skin so i set my face with a translucent powder (but don't use primer) and it lasts all day without breaking down. it's perfect for evening out my skin tone and covering up a little redness. my only complaint is that it doesn't always blend out nicely- it tends to look patchy between my eyebrows, but otherwise looks flawless and just like skin!" in 17 reviews
- "I have a lot of dark sun spots on my face from years of not protecting my face and this covers my dArk spots very well evening out my skin tone." in 7 reviews
Downside is there aren't a lot of shade options but i haven't found a cc (or bb) cream that does. I'm pretty pale (light 44 in kvd or snow in too faced). Shade wise the fair works pretty well on me but with my pinkish undertones i can also wear fair- light. I bought both, intending to return whichever i liked least, and can't decide which to give up! So, I'm keeping both. Lol!
The CC in the name is pretty spot on. They both color correct my skin and make my complexion look great! You could get two shades to mix or, like i usually do, just see which one matches my makeup mood!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos