BY SMASHBOX #7 in BB Cream

To Keep Things Looking Natural (Even With Spf 30) Under Our L.A. Photo Studio Lights, We Created Our Most Lightweight, Dewy Bb Yet—a Water-like Hydrating Formula With All The Complexion Perfecting Benefits Of Our Cream In Each Drop.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Protects With Spf 30
Demi-matte, Never Flat Finish With Buildable Coverage
Photoset Polymers Create All-day Wear
Oil- And Alcohol-free; Perfect For All Skin Types
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Shake Bottle Well. Use Dropper To Release 1 To 2 Drops On The Back Of Your Hand And Blend Into Face With Fingertips

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.1% , Zinc Oxide 2.1% Ingredients: Water\aqua\eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Silica , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Dimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Butylene Glycol

• How would this foundation hold up in Florida heat and hum...2 Answers
  • I have very oily skin would this be right for me?2 Answers
  • Looking for the best BB or CC cream for combination, sens...3 Answers
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30
  • "pleasantly surprised by this product! although i don't love the dropper system, the formula is lightweight and provides more coverage than i thought it would. you can certainly use just a little for a very sheer layer, but you can build it up to a coverage higher than my nars tinted moisturizer for reference. i love that it has spf 30 and see myself getting lots of use out of this in the summer! i have oily skin so i pair it with a mattiying primer and it lasts me all day!" in 24 reviews
  • "This is an amazing product. Smashbox is a hit or miss with me. This one was a hit!! It's so light and it almost feels like you are wearing nothing!! It is a sheer to medium coverage but I feel like it's is very buildable. It makes my skin look so healthy. If you have dry skin I re comment this product. It's so hydrating if you're not afraid to try it, you should, you will love it!" in 18 reviews
Bre V.
Columbus
Review for: Light more...
Light is just a smee-bit dark on my ultra-fair skin on the day to day but during the summer, when my pale pale self gets redder than the devil's a$$ the second it goes over 80 degrees, this isn't bad. I'm still probably gonna trade up in shades.

That said, I really, really like a light coverage for day-to-day - I love BB Creams for this reason. I found this was a little more of a pain to get even coverage than say, the Urban Decay One and Done, but I also found that of the BB creams I've tried, it's one of the least likely to look cakey in natural light. This is really, really good. It really is a super sheer wash of coverage to even you out, don't come in expecting anything significant, but that's exactly what I like so I'm pleased as punch. Will be trading in for Porcelain Ivory, though.
Miriam O.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
Ok so the one that use is the one with SPF 35 in the shade light/medium. I didn’t find it on here but this review if for this one that I stated above... it is wonderful for dry skin and it evens out my skin very nicely. I have some redness and I am in love with this B.B. cream... it’s the 3 one I try and I feel that it’s very natural looking on my skin. I got it they a makeup subscription but I am definitely purchasing it when this sample one runs out... super recommend it!!
Jillian L.
Let me start this off by saying I’m a drug store makeup girl. I got a gift card from work and i decided to see what the hype was all about with expensive makeup. Yes this light foundation did make my skin a little bit better than my normal maybeline fit me foundation but i felt for the price and the size of the bottle i didn’t think it was worth it at all. I feel like i has to have so much just to get even coverage on my face and i have really clear skin, just some red marks on my cheeks i like to cover for an even skin tone.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
Review for: Neutral Light Beige more...
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it as my foundation every time I do my makeup. Since it’s water based it gets a pretty even coverage. It’s also very lightweight and it doesn’t even feel like you are wearing anything. I use it so much I’m gonna need to some more soon. Also it being water based doesn’t really mess with your skin tone if you had a certain color but got a tan it will still blend very nicely on your skin.
January R.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 is my go to for the summer months it's lightweight yet delivers coverage and it's also buildable, this product wakes up my face without looking cakey or greasy, it's perfect for a no makeup look or anytime u want to look polished without looking like a cake face. My only complaint is the lack of shade range, I was able to find a color that matched me perfect but as far anyone darker than me there is no color available for them so in 2018 that's unacceptable, make more darker colors period.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Golden Medium Tan more...
Absolutely perfect for beach vacations. It looks so natural....it's not true coverage but it does alter how the light is reflected off your face which can mask imperfections. It can also withstand a decent amount of moisture before completely washing off...but if you'll be going to lunch or to shops on the resort strait from the pool or beach I recommend carrying it in your beach bag. It's so light you don't need a mirror to apply just rub it in like you would a moisturizer. And while it has done spf in it I'd recommend applying a true spf product directly on your skin, let in soak in and dry before applying this cream. Your beach photos with wet sea hair and "natural" perfect skin will make others jealous lol. It's an excellent product.
Olivia F.
Dallas, TX
This is the most important item in my makeup routine, hands down. I cannot rave about this enough. Light coverage and feels like you’re not wearing any makeup, and it looks so natural but makes all the difference in evening out my skin tone and protecting it from sun damage. Exactly what I need in the 100 degree Texas heat!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
This product is perfect for an every day light make up look. I recommend applying with fingers first and blending out with the wet beauty sponge. It is a light coverage to medium coverage foundation and it is buildable. With an SPF 15 it’s perfect for the summer. Very breathable very lightweight and I highly recommend.
Brittany R.
this B.B. cream is very light weight. if you’re going for one of those no makeup makeup looks this is the perfect product to use. you can honestly apply it with your fingers and it will still look good. i’d recommend it, if you’re not really looking for something too heavy but provides some coverage.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Light more...
I have very pale winter skin and can never find a match, but this in "fair" is my EXACT tone. I have very dry skin and every foundation makes my face look fuzzy. THIS DOESNT. It covers every imperfection yet looks like I have NOTHING on. Even when I look waaay up close in a mirror. I always have people compliment my skin and ask how it looks so good without any makeup(even though I'm wearing makeup). The finish looks dewy but never oily. It is also lightweight and never breaks me out. It's a small bottle but it only takes a couple of drops to cover your entire face. It does settle into fine lines a bit, but not nearly as bad as other foundations. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be purchasing again.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best way to apply this?
Arielle I.
Trois, QC
Is this similar to the smashbox bb photo ready one ? And is the water one more hydrating than the regular one ?
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
How is the coverage on this product?? I would really like to try it!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
So I am looking for a good foundation and was wondering how this one did? Does it cover good? Hard to wash off? Etc
Nat D.
Ive been hearing that this product is a sheer to medium coverage, but is the coverage buildable too?

back