BY SMASHBOX #8 in BB Cream

To Keep Things Looking Natural (Even With Spf 30) Under Our L.A. Photo Studio Lights, We Created Our Most Lightweight, Dewy Bb Yet—a Water-like Hydrating Formula With All The Complexion Perfecting Benefits Of Our Cream In Each Drop.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Protects With Spf 30
Demi-matte, Never Flat Finish With Buildable Coverage
Photoset Polymers Create All-day Wear
Oil- And Alcohol-free; Perfect For All Skin Types
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Shake Bottle Well. Use Dropper To Release 1 To 2 Drops On The Back Of Your Hand And Blend Into Face With Fingertips

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.1% , Zinc Oxide 2.1% Ingredients: Water\aqua\eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Silica , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Dimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Butylene Glycol

• How would this foundation hold up in Florida heat and humidity? 1 Answers
  • I recently bought this hoping for it to be light weight and light...1 Answers
  • For a few years now I've been on the hunt for a lightweight found...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "pleasantly surprised by this product! although i don't love the dropper system, the formula is lightweight and provides more coverage than i thought it would. you can certainly use just a little for a very sheer layer, but you can build it up to a coverage higher than my nars tinted moisturizer for reference. i love that it has spf 30 and see myself getting lots of use out of this in the summer! i have oily skin so i pair it with a mattiying primer and it lasts me all day!" in 24 reviews
  • "This is an amazing product. Smashbox is a hit or miss with me. This one was a hit!! It's so light and it almost feels like you are wearing nothing!! It is a sheer to medium coverage but I feel like it's is very buildable. It makes my skin look so healthy. If you have dry skin I re comment this product. It's so hydrating if you're not afraid to try it, you should, you will love it!" in 18 reviews
  • "This is an amazing product. Smashbox is a hit or miss with me. This one was a hit!! It's so light and it almost feels like you are wearing nothing!! It is a sheer to medium coverage but I feel like it's is very buildable. It makes my skin look so healthy. If you have dry skin I re comment this product. It's so hydrating if you're not afraid to try it, you should, you will love it!" in 17 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Golden Medium Tan more...
Absolutely perfect for beach vacations. It looks so natural....it's not true coverage but it does alter how the light is reflected off your face which can mask imperfections. It can also withstand a decent amount of moisture before completely washing off...but if you'll be going to lunch or to shops on the resort strait from the pool or beach I recommend carrying it in your beach bag. It's so light you don't need a mirror to apply just rub it in like you would a moisturizer. And while it has done spf in it I'd recommend applying a true spf product directly on your skin, let in soak in and dry before applying this cream. Your beach photos with wet sea hair and "natural" perfect skin will make others jealous lol. It's an excellent product.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Light more...
I have very pale winter skin and can never find a match, but this in "fair" is my EXACT tone. I have very dry skin and every foundation makes my face look fuzzy. THIS DOESNT. It covers every imperfection yet looks like I have NOTHING on. Even when I look waaay up close in a mirror. I always have people compliment my skin and ask how it looks so good without any makeup(even though I'm wearing makeup). The finish looks dewy but never oily. It is also lightweight and never breaks me out. It's a small bottle but it only takes a couple of drops to cover your entire face. It does settle into fine lines a bit, but not nearly as bad as other foundations. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be purchasing again.
Rachel O.
Tallahassee
Review for: Other more...
I love this stuff! I take the dropper and drop it on my sponge and pat 3-4 drops around my face & blend. It blends beautifully with a sponge. It’s light weight & doesn’t make my face oily. I have combination skin (dry cheeks & an oily T-zone) & this hydrates without feeling weighted or oily. I like a fresh face without looking like I’m wearing a lot of makeup & this works great under my Bare Minerals bareskin Perfecting Veil. The combination of these products do NOT settle in my fine lines or make me look older- which is necessary now that I’m 29 going on 30! I don’t want to have make-up settling in my lines & aging me! I finish off this look with a setting spray & it lasts all day! Definitely recommend. I bought the light/medium which I do not see listed & it works well on my olive skin tone.
Jillian L.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me start this off by saying I’m a drug store makeup girl. I got a gift card from work and i decided to see what the hype was all about with expensive makeup. Yes this light foundation did make my skin a little bit better than my normal maybeline fit me foundation but i felt for the price and the size of the bottle i didn’t think it was worth it at all. I feel like i has to have so much just to get even coverage on my face and i have really clear skin, just some red marks on my cheeks i like to cover for an even skin tone.
Dana C.
Rahway
Review for: Warm Light Beige more...
This is a really great BB Cream, but remember that this is a bb cream and shouldnt be layered for full glam. With that being said, it’s perfectly lightweight for hot summer days to cover up my redness on my cheeks. I only give it four stars because the applicator drip broke and now I smear it on my face with the stick instead of dripping it on a blender or brush like it was intended.
Jessica B.
I'm not a foundation girl. Sheer coverage is the name of my game. I want light coverage to even out my skin but light enough where I can see my skin and that it can breath. I absolutely abhor the weight of foundation. This water is light, hydrating and refreshing. My shade is a perfect match and corrects to my skin rather than oxidizing and making me look orange. A winner in any BB water lovers book!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
HORRIBLE! I tried Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 in the summer because I wanted something lightweight that still provided a good buildable coverage with SPF. This is one of the worst foundation products I’ve tried in a long time! It was extremely itchy and felt like it was just sitting on top of my skin the entire day, it rubbed off everywhere even after setting it, it oxidized into a gross pollen-yellow looking color after a few hours and broke up really bad on my skin. I thought it might have not been compatible with my other products so I even tried to switch my moisturizer and setting powder- nope it’s definitely the primer water! I’m not sure if it reacted badly to the oiliness of my skin but being a “water” you would think it would be formulated for those with oily skin. I was not a fan at all.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
SmashBox BB water is amazing! Ladies if you don’t have this in your makeup kit get some ! It’s the next best thing to foundation. I love this stuff ! It makes my face glow ! Makes your skin so healthy! Very affordable & very good brand ! Love smashbox products! This one is a favorite 💖💖💖
Srin Y.
Review for: Warm Light Beige more...
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Review for: Natural Tan more...
This is another version of the BB cream, in water version! Just like the cream one, this one is great! Since it's liquid I usually use a makeup brush and it glides perfectly. It looks natural and gives a nice coverage. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best way to apply this?
Arielle I.
trois, QC
Is this similar to the smashbox bb photo ready one ? And is the water one more hydrating than the regular one ?
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
How is the coverage on this product?? I would really like to try it!
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
So I am looking for a good foundation and was wondering how this one did? Does it cover good? Hard to wash off? Etc
Nat D.
Ive been hearing that this product is a sheer to medium coverage, but is the coverage buildable too?