Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30

To Keep Things Looking Natural (Even With Spf 30) Under Our L.A. Photo Studio Lights, We Created Our Most Lightweight, Dewy Bb Yet—a Water-like Hydrating Formula With All The Complexion Perfecting Benefits Of Our Cream In Each Drop.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Protects With Spf 30
Demi-matte, Never Flat Finish With Buildable Coverage
Photoset Polymers Create All-day Wear
Oil- And Alcohol-free; Perfect For All Skin Types
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Shake Bottle Well. Use Dropper To Release 1 To 2 Drops On The Back Of Your Hand And Blend Into Face With Fingertips

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.1% , Zinc Oxide 2.1% Ingredients: Water\aqua\eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Silica , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Dimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Butylene Glycol

How good is this product for oily skin? Does it have a lot of coverage?
WhhY is this so tunny?
¿Cómo les deja el maquillaje?
Start your review of Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...30 and see myself getting lots of use out of this in the summer! i have oily skin so i pair it with a mattiying primer and it lasts me all day!in reviews
...it's is very buildable. It makes my skin look so healthy. If you have dry skin I re comment this product. It's so hydrating if you're not afraid to try it, you should, you will love it!in reviews
Lori R.
Tucson, AZ
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 uploaded by Lori R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Shade is Fair Light. Soooooo happy Bb Water is back! It was discontinued for a while. On a whim, I checked the Ulta website the other day, and found my shade, and most shades, were available. I use this after after primer, followed by CC Cream, in place of foundation, for a medium non-heavy coverage. I love this product. It gives me even coverage that is light and not at all heavy. It’s a perfect color match, too.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the fair light shade. I enjoy this one. It isn’t too heavy or thick. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, especially with Smashbox’s photo finish primer. I will be buying this again and again.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I feel like this product is really good for combination skin , I like how it feels light and contains spf 30!!! The packaging is nice and the applicator is great and makes this product easy to use 💕
Nancy X.
Norfolk, VA
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 uploaded by Nancy X.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutral Light Beige
Great everyday wear. Light cover but build able coverage! Definitely must buy super light weight does not feel like you are wearing anything!
Meli F.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I use brands like Maybelline for daily makeup, but because I am freckled I am incredibly picky about sunscreen. I upped my budget for something that could work for lake trips. This stays. Your skin stays protected and hydrated. Still go with regular sunblock too, but this is honestly a must have.
Iffa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Golden Medium Beige
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 not a huge fan of this bb cream. Settles in lines and creases that I didn’t even know I had and not very long lasting either. There’s minimal coverage, barely evened out skin tone let alone cover. Won’t be repurchasing.
Isabella M.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Review for: Natural Tan
Love this it’s amazing it’s SPF 30 which is good for your skin and general true it’s color I love it packaging is adorable I feel like you get a lot for your moneys worth it’s good for oily skin and I would deathly try this again we definitely
Victoria G.
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 uploaded by Victoria G.
Smashbox is easily my favorite high end makeup brand. I have used many other products after Smashbox but I always end up going right back to this brand. I have almost a little bit of nostalgia dealing with it since I've been using it since high school! I do think they rule when it comes to primers and their BB water is incredibly smooth and long lasting! This particular product was in my bag for probably three years before I switched foundations.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Golden Medium Beige
The girl at Sephora measured my skin tone and asked me what coverage I am looking for. I said natural and light. I have oily skin in the t zone area so after measuring me, she came back with this. I love it. I have been wearing it the last few days since I bought it and wow, my skin looks great. So smooth and not cakey at all. It is a bit pricey but honestly it is worth it. You barely use any each time too. I apply it with a beauty blender and it goes on great! And it has SPF! It is buildable if you need more coverage too. So glad I bought this.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
This is a great buy you won't be sorry light application for best results gives full coverage. A little goes a long way.