BY SMASHBOX

Description To keep things looking natural (even with SPF 30) under our L.A. photo studio lights, we created our most lightweight, dewy BB yet—a water-like hydrating formula with all the complexion perfecting benefits of our cream in each drop. Benefits •Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Protects with SPF 30 •Demi-matte, never flat finish with buildable coverage •Photoset Polymers create all-day wear •Oil- and alcohol-free; perfect for all skin types • Cruelty-free More Details Pat on for fuller coverage. How To Use Shake bottle well. Use dropper to release 1 to 2 drops on the back of your hand and blend into face with fingertips Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.50% , OCTISALATE 4.00% , OXYBENZONE 2.50% , TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , DIMETHICONE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , PENTYLENE GLYCOL , GLYCERYL STEARATE , BEHENYL ALCOHOL , TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE , POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE , OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE , PEG-40 STEARATE , POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE , AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER , TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT , HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE , CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT , LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT , PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT , SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT , POLYQUATERNIUM-51 , ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 , TREHALOSE , ORYZANOL , OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE , UREA , POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE , PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE , GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , SUCROSE , GLYCERIN , SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE , CAFFEINE , LINOLEIC ACID , CHOLESTEROL , LECITHIN , SQUALANE , SODIUM PCA , ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE , PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE , STEARIC ACID , POLYSORBATE 20 , SORBITAN LAURATE , XANTHAN GUM , ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE , SODIUM HYALURONATE , SILICA , DISODIUM EDTA , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE , CHLORPHENESIN , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , MICA] see more...

• For a few years now I've been on the hunt for a lightweight found...2 Answers
  • i have pretty oily skin in my t-zone, much so that i have to mop ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that was both lightweight but ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Meagan B.
Madison, WI
The color matched my skin nicely. It felt very smooth and blended easily. However, it’s a pain to use the product (vs other BB creams that don’t require excessive shaking and droppers). It took a while to dry and was easily rubbed off before drying. I found it didn’t offer as much coverage as my maybelline B.B. creams. It also made me break out. I returned it.
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Worth every single penny!

The sales person at Ulta talked me into this and I’m beyond glad she did. This is THE BEST foundation I have ever used.

It’s easy to apply, goes on like silk, lasts all day/night, and it looks and feels as if I’m not wearing anything. What more can you ask for?
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I was at Ulta one day and finally summed up the courage to ask one of the associates what her go to foundation is after admiring her flawless foundation for MONTHS! (I'm not shy I just didn't want to come off as a weirdo I suppose?) well she told me she has oily skin (as do I) and has some discoloration in her skin (some redness as she suffers from breakouts; again, as do I) and she said her go to foundation is this. I tried it out and after a few uses, abandoned it completely. I don't think this is a full coverage foundation as I was informed it's more medium to buildable. It does say water and I'll say it IS RUNNY. It also didn't help with controlling my oils and I was still left being shiny after a few hours into work.
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
I've only had it for a bit but I love this. This product doesn't give you much coverage but it evens out my skin tone and adds dewiness I took away a star because ur face need to be moisturizer or else it will grab onto dry patches. If I travel with it I'm afraid the glass bottle may break, but so far so good. I find that the beauty blender works the best a an applicator because a brush or hands makes it look a bit streaky. The big thing that I don't like about this product is the shade range. It honestly sucks, there is such a small range and they are almost all yellow undertones. But if you can find your shade I definitely recommend.
Terah E.
Troy, MI
I rate this as a 5 star! My skin tone is a medium brown and I have oily skin. When I bought this foundation it was my first time trying g it. It's an easy apply and I would recommended for people looking for a everyday coverage without the heavy application and the feeling of having to much makeup! You can actually wear this product in the summer
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
So I'm not typically a BB cream fan because it usually feels thick and oily on my skin, but this is the complete opposite. The consistency is very fluid unlike a typical BB cream and goes on light and natural. It doesn't leave an oily feeling and doesn't leave you dry either. I always prefer light coverage and this gives just the right amount. It has pretty good coverage and I'm sure you could build it if you wanted.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
So I'm new to the makeup world haha and this is the first expensive foundation I got! I love it! I wanted a light coverage foundation since I'm just beginning to learn how to use makeup, the people at sephora were very helpful and understanding of my situation and they recommend me this one, I would use this foundation everyday but it's really expensive ($42) so I just use it for special occasions, it does a great job at making my face look flawless! I use a drugstore foundation for everyday use
Cassie B.
Coventry, RI
Smashbox has been my go to brand for years. It always works for me, from primer to finishing spray. I bought water BB when it first launched so I could have something lighter than my usual Smashbox Studio Skin. I had tried BB creams before, but often found them really oily and that they kind of 'slid' down my face throughout the day. Smashbox, as usual, changed my mind on BB creams! You only neee 3 drops to cover your entire face! It gives an ethereal glow, perfect for summer or nights out. Love ❤️
Kristeen K.
This is beautiful for those "no makeup" makeup days. It's subtle coverage and it blends beautifully. The only qualm I have about this is that I have to set it with a powder if I don't want a dewy look, sometimes I just don't want to powder... especially in the winter time in Minnesota. BUT it is a great light to light/medium coverage foundation!
Rylee A.
San Ramon, CA
I really love this foundation for days when I'm not wearing a whole lot of makeup. It looks natural with a healthy glow. If you use a brush you get more coverage. I also really like how highlighter sits on top of it. The only thing is on me it tends to cling onto my breakouts on my cheeks. But overall it's a great product!
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best way to apply this?
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
How is the coverage on this product?? I would really like to try it!
Arielle I.
trois-rivieres, SD
Is this similar to the smashbox bb photo ready one ? And is the water one more hydrating than the regular one ?
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
So I am looking for a good foundation and was wondering how this one did? Does it cover good? Hard to wash off? Etc
Holly C.
Is this good for dry skin?