Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Wonder why models in our L.A. photo studio hoard this 5-in-1 miracle-worker BB cream? It cuts down on prep time and instantly creates even, radiant skin.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

• Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Banishes Shine. Protects With Spf 35
  • Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles In Just 4 Weeks
  • Wear Alone Or Under Foundation For More Coverage

Usage:

Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 4.00% , Oxybenzone 2.50% , Titanium Dioxide 1.10%

Water\aqua\EAU, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Oryzanol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Urea, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica

Is this oily or greasy feeling ?
Un excelente producto 👌 excelente cobertura
Start your review of Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35!
Product Highlights
a little orange, but the coverage is great, didn’t irritate my acne, blendable. love it!in reviews
Annie (Ana Kibabidze) K.
Brooklyn, NY
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Annie (Ana Kibabidze) K.
Review for: Light/Neutral (Neutral Light Beige)
I tried more than ten BB cream until I found my favourite ones. I LOVE THIS Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 cause several reasons. It has very good and soft structure, it is vegan. Not tasted on animals. And what is very important it has sun protection spf 35. After using this sometimes I'm not using foundation at all.
Annie A.
Newyork
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light/Medium (Golden Medium Beige)
Smash box bb cream is perfect for everyday use and literally gives full coverage I love it ! 😍😍
Sasha W.
New York
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Sasha W.
I’m shade Deep in this product and it really is an everyday staple. Easy to blend in with your fingers if you’re in a rush and very buildable. It’s cruelty free and doesn’t cake up through the day.
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light/Medium (Golden Medium Beige)
Smashbox is my ultimate go to brand. The quality is worth the price. This BB cream has improved my skin within a weeks. No need to layer (sunblock, foundation and setting powder) unless you want extra full coverage. I only layer when I go hiking and my photos came out great; no shiny faces.
Miranda B.
Spokane
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Miranda B.
I don't like anything that feels heavy on my skin for everyday use and this is my go-to. It blends perfectly and gives light coverage. I have a tattoo on my face and like being able to cover everything but that (easily). The broad spectrum spf is a nice bonus and it stays put in the heat!
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
This bb cream is one of the first that I ever tried and whenever I need a new one I tend to gravitate back to it. It blends in to the skin very easily even if you are in a hurry and just use your fingers to tap it in. I haven't ever gotten a breakout from it. It is a BB cream but it does cover imperfections pretty well. Building it up in trouble spots doesn't really work for me so I do have to go in with a concealer after blending this out. The staying power is very good. I've gotten 8 hours of continuous wear before it starts sliding off. I have really oily skin so I do set this with a bit of powder and I must blot several times throughout the day. The color range is good. I have been able to match my skin tone almost exactly. I will continue to purchase this as I run out for my light makeup days.
Mariel J.
Brooklyn, NY
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Mariel J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium/Dark (Golden Medium Tan)
I really like this bb cream, I have been using it for two years, it has a variety of shades, it has good coverage, the skin is super natural hydrated and beautiful and it has sun protection, something that is very important to me ♥️.
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Ciara B.
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory)
I love this bb cream! I have been wearing this for the last few weeks and it works out great for me. I don’t like heavy makeup and this BB cream provides great coverage and has SPF 35 so it protects your skin while making it look even and smooth. I will be repurchasing this forever (;
Kristen H.
La Place, LA
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Kristen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light/Neutral (Neutral Light Beige)
This is an awesome BB cream. It isn’t too heavy, it blends well, and it is long lasting. I love using this for more natural looks. It has light/medium coverage and it slightly buildable. I would definitely recommend and would totally buy again!
Briseyda H.
Anaheim, CA
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Briseyda H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige)
This product is beyond amazing!! I got it in an Ipsy bag a long time ago and wore it to my UCSB College graduation and it’s a good thing I did. It helped me not get burned because it has an SPF of 35 & the color fit me greatly. Smash box is pricier than drugstore so I’ve never repurchase a full size bottle but I regret it. From now on I’m going to go with quality and pay for the quality! I can’t wait until I’m able to repurchase it 😊

406 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina R.
il y a 2 mois
Christina M. il y a 17 jours
Love it. It gives the best tinted moisturizer n glow