Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY SMASHBOX #59 in Concealer

Wonder Why Models In Our L.A. Photo Studio Hoard This 5-in-1 Miracle-worker Bb Cream? It Cuts Down On Prep Time And Instantly Creates Even, Radiant Skin.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

• Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Banishes Shine. Protects With Spf 35
  • Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles In Just 4 Weeks
  • Wear Alone Or Under Foundation For More Coverage

Usage:

Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 4.00% , Oxybenzone 2.50% , Titanium Dioxide 1.10%

Water\aqua\EAU, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Oryzanol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Urea, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica

Buy on Sephora*
  • "a little orange, but the coverage is great, didn’t irritate my acne, blendable. love it!" in 207 reviews
Emily O.
Ada, MI
Review for: Light more...
This is a great product! But there are a few cons. I find it crazy that a BB cream is 42 dollars. There are other high end full coverage foundations that are cheaper. The shade range is not great. I consider myself to have light-medium skin, and the light is almost too dark for me. That being said, I love the finish of this. It has a satin like finish that looks like a second skin. I little goes a long way as well. It also works as a great foundation mixer, but the price is a bit crazy to me.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige) more...
This is my favorite BB cream I’ve ever tried. It does have light/medium coverage, which is more coverage than most other BB creams, such as the Maybelline BB Cream that everyone and their mom tried when it came out. The BB Cream makes me look glowy without being oily. Overall, I just enjoy the fresh look this gives my skin. Also, the SPF 35 in this was a lifesaver. My face did not burn with this on and I was out in the sun a lot. If you are looking for a high-quality BB cream for the summer you should definitely check this one out.
Kristina B.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Light/Neutral (Neutral Light Beige) more...
This is a decent BB cream. It's got a good spf which is nice for the summer. My only complaints would be that you can really smell the spf, it basically smells like a sunscreen, and the smell doesn't ever really fade. Second, it tends to turn orange after it sits on your skin for a bit. This works fine for me in the summer when I'm tan, not so much in the winter. I have the light shade and it's a bit too light for summer time, but a bit too orange for winter or spring, so I mostly use it in the fall. For this price I would prefer something I didn't have to limit to one season of the year. I would rather just use a different product. On the positive side it looks nice on and performs well as far as longevity and texture. Try a sample first if possible.
Keely C.
Bellingham
I have tried a bunch of different BB creams but Smashbox is my ultimate favorite! I bought it at Ulta. I used it for a months and loved how it made my skin feel. After using this I completely gave up my Foundation. I felt like I got plenty of coverage from just this. I would really recommend every woman to try a BB cream and especially Smashbox! It covers beautifully, looks gorgeous on your skin, and makes your skin glow! I absolutely love it and it's my ultimate favorite BB cream!
Queen S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light/Medium (Golden Medium Beige) more...
I love this bb cream. It helps me get the no makeup natural look on a daily basis. It blends easy and it has SPF which is great when I'm on vacation I don't have to put sunscreen over my makeup. It's not full coverage so I don't use it when I have pimples or for a night out when I need full makeup. It's great for an everyday product and it lasts a long time. I also use it as a concealer to shape my eyebrows because it isn't harsh and makes my brows look so natural.
Molly S.
United States of America
I personally usually like more full coverage foundation type products but I received this as a gift and liked the light coverage for a change. It has a very slight sheen but is also very hydrating for my dry and sensitive skin. It gave a better than your skin look and I liked it. I have had it for around nine to ten months and it is starting to irritate my eyes when I wear it. I liked when it was not irritating me, a great product!
Chelsey D.
This is one of my most favorite BB creams ever. I love them because it gives a great coverage it’s a primer it’s an SPF. This product gives your face a flawless make up application without making you oily. This is definitely a summer go to. You can use this by itself , for a run to the grocery or Gym or put this on and then your foundation and receive a flawless application and a crazy coverage!
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Okay I am normally a HUGE Smashbox fan. I love their Photo Finish fo darken and primer and used them for years but I got this bb cream as a sample and I'm glad it was a sample. If you have good skin and want better then this is for you but this is as sheer as it gets and if you need even the smallest amount of correcting this will not be the best for you.
Marcella P.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige), Light/Neutral (Neutral Light Beige), Light/Medium (Golden Medium Beige) more...
I have a special place in my heart for this BB cream! This was my first BB cream purchase and I used this for about 2 years! I loved the easy application from the packaging and the finish! I think it also helped add hydration to my dry skin! I bought it for about 2 years and just switched up on it to try something different but I do miss this baby!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked using this BB cream, when I was working on camera for a while. Now that I don't do that anymore, I don't find myself using liquid foundation anymore. It wasn't too bad, but one thing that I did notice, was that it definitely concealed my freckles. As much as I want to look like I have smooth skin, I don't want my freckles to disappear!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Is this meant to replace foundation?
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this bb cream looks good on oily skin that shines behind the camera?
Katherine A.
What's the price? Is it worth buying?
Lydia T.
Justice, IL
I've been wanting to find a BB cream that gives great coverage. I have blemishes and I want something that isn't heavy but gives coverage. Would you recommend this for someone like me,
Nikita G.
Willesden Green , London
Is this worth the money? Also what's so great about it?