Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY SMASHBOX #3 in BB Cream

Wonder why models in our L.A. photo studio hoard this 5-in-1 miracle-worker BB cream? It cuts down on prep time and instantly creates even, radiant skin.

Tips:

Pat On For Fuller Coverage.

Benefits:

• Primes. Perfects. Hydrates. Banishes Shine. Protects With Spf 35
  • Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles In Just 4 Weeks
  • Wear Alone Or Under Foundation For More Coverage

Usage:

Apply A Pea-sized Amount To Face And Lightly Blend With Fingertips.

Active Ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 4.00% , Oxybenzone 2.50% , Titanium Dioxide 1.10%

Water\aqua\EAU, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\extrait D'orge, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Oryzanol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Urea, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Squalane, Sodium Pca, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
  • "a little orange, but the coverage is great, didn’t irritate my acne, blendable. love it!" in 207 reviews
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I started using this BB Cream with a sample size. I like it and went to Sephora to buy a full size. I like that it’s not cakey and it’s buildable. It looks natural like no makeup makeup look. It’s easy to spread over skin. I apply with a foundation brush. I don’t know it’s a full coverage because I usually put on a thin layer. Then I skip powder and just apply blush. I also have moisturizer underneath. It lasts all day.
Abbie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory) more...
I was on the hunt for a good bb cream about a year ago. I think I tried every single drug store brand with no luck and finally upgraded to Smashbox. I haven’t looked back since! This shade matches my skin tone great (not too much yellow, like many bb creams!). I wear this bb cream on its own on days where I want a more natural look without going makeup free. It lasts well throughout the day!
Adaija P.
Walker, MI
I purchased this on pure impulse at Sephora a few years ago because I was looking for like a tinted moisturizer that had a little bit more coverage. This worked out perfectly and I wore this pretty much every day in high school. I purchased a new one when I ran out of it and it still works great. Now it is slightly buildable but only if you want like to go for a more sheer coverage foundation type of look, but one coat is really all you need. It does come in a bottle and I would have appreciated it if it came in a pump but it is not the end of the world. I do have oily skin so I do find myself needing to touch up later on in the day but that's nothing some blotting papers couldn't fix. Overall this is my favorite and I  just wish they had more shades so everyone can enjoy it. You can buy this at Sephora or Ulta or on the Smashbox website.
Lauren S.
Nashville
Review for: Fair (Porcelain Ivory) more...
This is definitely a higher price point than your typical drug store bb cream, but I love the higher quality and also that it's cruelty free and vegan. The shade variety is limited but because of its sheer nature most should be able to find a shade that works for them. Also love the higher SPF.
Erica S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this!!! It goes on like a dream and stays all day. I love how it makes my face look flawless. I am not a full coverage girl so this is perfect for me!! Doesn't make my pores stand out. It's and A+++++ in my book
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: Light (Warm Light Beige) more...
This is my favorite BB cream I’ve ever tried. It does have light/medium coverage, which is more coverage than most other BB creams, such as the Maybelline BB Cream that everyone and their mom tried when it came out. The BB Cream makes me look glowy without being oily. Overall, I just enjoy the fresh look this gives my skin. Also, the SPF 35 in this was a lifesaver. My face did not burn with this on and I was out in the sun a lot. If you are looking for a high-quality BB cream for the summer you should definitely check this one out.
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair/Light (warm ivory) more...
I tried this today, had gotten a sample and I’m running out of all my things so it was what I had! I work in a very high past fast environment, and this stayed on all through my shift. Not only did it stay on for literally 8 hours but it covered all my blemishes as well. I honestly didn’t even out on foundation afterwards I just used the bb cream. It also has spf in it! I’m honestly going to purchase the full size product. It’s great if you want medium coverage, and something that last all day!
Kristina B.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Light/Neutral (Neutral Light Beige) more...
This is a decent BB cream. It's got a good spf which is nice for the summer. My only complaints would be that you can really smell the spf, it basically smells like a sunscreen, and the smell doesn't ever really fade. Second, it tends to turn orange after it sits on your skin for a bit. This works fine for me in the summer when I'm tan, not so much in the winter. I have the light shade and it's a bit too light for summer time, but a bit too orange for winter or spring, so I mostly use it in the fall. For this price I would prefer something I didn't have to limit to one season of the year. I would rather just use a different product. On the positive side it looks nice on and performs well as far as longevity and texture. Try a sample first if possible.
Sarah H.
Lincoln Park
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this. It’s perfect for the summer when it’s too hot for foundation. Feels like nothing is on your face. Covers imperfections flawlessly. It’s a little pricey but soooo worth it
Molly S.
United States of America
I personally usually like more full coverage foundation type products but I received this as a gift and liked the light coverage for a change. It has a very slight sheen but is also very hydrating for my dry and sensitive skin. It gave a better than your skin look and I liked it. I have had it for around nine to ten months and it is starting to irritate my eyes when I wear it. I liked when it was not irritating me, a great product!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Is this meant to replace foundation?
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this bb cream looks good on oily skin that shines behind the camera?
Katherine A.
What's the price? Is it worth buying?
Lydia T.
Justice, IL
I've been wanting to find a BB cream that gives great coverage. I have blemishes and I want something that isn't heavy but gives coverage. Would you recommend this for someone like me,
Nikita G.
Manchester
Is this worth the money? Also what's so great about it?