Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
11 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #1 in BB Cream

This multitasking tinted cream formula with SPF 35 moisturizes, primes, perfects, controls oil, and protects for flawless skin on set and beyond. Formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments, this BB Cream gives skin a glowing, ethereal look and provides a hydrating veil for the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin. With its ultra-smoothing finish, it instantly re-texturizes to create a smooth canvas and enhances the wear of makeup. Ideal even for oily complexions, this expert formula with UVA/UVB protection helps inhibit oil to prevent the complexion from getting shiny throughout the day without the typical chalky matte finish.

Buy on Sephora*
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
This bb cream is one of the first that I ever tried and whenever I need a new one I tend to gravitate back to it. It blends in to the skin very easily even if you are in a hurry and just use your fingers to tap it in. I haven't ever gotten a breakout from it. It is a BB cream but it does cover imperfections pretty well. Building it up in trouble spots doesn't really work for me so I do have to go in with a concealer after blending this out. The staying power is very good. I've gotten 8 hours of continuous wear before it starts sliding off. I have really oily skin so I do set this with a bit of powder and I must blot several times throughout the day. The color range is good. I have been able to match my skin tone almost exactly. I will continue to purchase this as I run out for my light makeup days.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Offers light coverage with a brush, is more sheer with a sponge. DO NOT try to apply with your fingers despite this being a BB cream. It will be awful and streaky and clingy without any coverage. Even though his product isn't bad, i wouldn't recommend it. It's pricey for a very small amount, but I have tried it on clients and had it look fabulous. Try in store to see if it's worth it for you. Doesn't cling terribly to dry patches if applied correctly. Doesn't require being set with powder, but I recommend layering this with a powder foundation for more coverage.
My info:
Dry/combination skin type
Skin color: light with slight yellow undertones
Preferred finish- glowy, hydrating, no texture
Concerns- acne prone
Tres S.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample of this so my review is based on that. I haven't used the product long enough to give it a thorough assessment.
But my initial impression is great.

Which fantastic since quite particular when it comes to foundations or BB Creams. For one, it goes directly on the face, absorbed into & sits on the skin for extended periods of time, is supposed to cover, while looking like skin.

It's a lot to ask. But I do ask it. And I feel like this BB cream does deliver. I'm glad I had an opportunity to try it and I may seriously consider extending the "try"... if it continues to perform well, it may become a staple
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For shade reference: I'm 7.5 in MAC Matchmaster and 500 W in the Lancôme foundation. I'd heard pretty good things about this foundation from others and was excited to try it, however I find that it's not as WOC friendly as it should be. If you have yellow undertones than this can look rather grey in many lightings. I wish that I didn't look ashy whenever I wear this, but the formula is wonderful other than that. I would still prefer my Laura Mercier or NARS tinted moisturizer but this is a nice formula and a bit more matte than both of them. I would recommend to anyone who isn't too warm toned.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Clifton Forge, VA
I bought this cream because I was looking for something lighter to wear on weekends or running errands. In addition, I don't want a heavy foundation for spring and summer. I was a little hesitant to buy it, since I wasn't sure how it would fit into my routine (sunscreen and primer) or how my skin would react to a new product. But once the Ulta employee who matched me told me it already had SPF and primer, and that I could wear it alone or use it with foundation, I was sold. This BB cream is awesome because I can just put it on and go. I'll definitely purchase this again.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Even when they came out with their CC version I found this to be superior. It gives great coverage while still looking natural. Works great for my oily skin (I do usually top with powder especially in the summer) but it STAYS PUT and makes your skin look flawless. If I am going out at night sometimes I will put a light layer of foundation on top- especially because I worry about the flashback because it has sunscreen in it (which makes it even better to wear during the day!) Overall I love this product and re-purchase every time.
Fernanda m.
Fernanda m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Working at a make up store I came accross a lot of foundations and have had the opportunity to try many! Being that my face is sensitive, dry/normal, and i don't like feeling like I have loads of make up on my face I went to BBcreams and smashbox has been by far the best I ever had! I have been using this for 5 years now and i still love it for an everyday make up look! It primes, perfects and protects (spf30)! Everything you need on your face in one product ;)
Pair it with your favorite powder and violaaa more coverage for that party tonight!
Marina O.
Marina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started wearing this after getting a sample at Sephora. This is the best BB cream I have ever tried. It is so comfortable, smooth, and has decent coverage. It is expensive, which is what has kept me from buying a full-size, but it is a fantastic product. I appreciate the SPF it has in it, which makes it great for the summer. It is a thicker formula than other BB creams I have tried (Maybelline Dream Pure), and I actually like that! The shade I have tried (Light) matched me well and seemed to adjust to my skin tone. I love it!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I am super excited about this BB cream! I've worn it a few times and liked it but today it really impressed me. I was in the sun all day. It wore great through out the day, even while I was sweating. My arms and neck got burnt and my face is as white as can be. The SPF in this is impressive. (I was in direct sunlight for about 5 hours today and I burn very easily.) The only spot that got smudged from sweat is where my sunglasses rubbed on my face. It's a moisturizing but not oily medium coverage. great for summer.
Julia L.
Julia L.
I often alternate foundations, but for a natural look this is my everyday BB cream. I always come back to it. It's creamy & has great coverage, and the sun protection is phenomenal. I often have to bronze up my face to match my chocolate shoulders as it blocks the Suns ray's perfectly. Having sensitive skin I sometimes get tiny breakouts from reactions to other products, this soothes and calms great and I've even worn a day after chemical peels with no problems. Smash box can never ever discontinue this!!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Is this meant to replace foundation?
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this bb cream looks good on oily skin that shines behind the camera?
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price? Is it worth buying?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Justice, IL
I've been wanting to find a BB cream that gives great coverage. I have blemishes and I want something that isn't heavy but gives coverage. Would you recommend this for someone like me,
Nikita G.
Nikita G.
Walsall, ['', '', '']
Is this worth the money? Also what's so great about it?