Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's uploaded by Kirstyn P.Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's uploaded by Laurie H.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Review for: Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's
This kit intrigued me so much! I didn't know this was a kit or even a palette! It comes with a lid primer, gel eyeliner, mascara and the cabana cover shot palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly SUPER pigmented. I'm in love with it. <3 I found it at Macy's for $49USD! And the plus to this kit is that IT IS ALL FULL SIZED PRODUCTS! To me, that was a steal.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's
As a smashbox covershot palette lover I could help but buy this kit only for the new palette the colors are so pigmented blend like a dream I love the mascara that I was already using I have now a backup. :) it make my lashes look so much longer the gel liner is easy to use and so pigmented as well. The lid primer is doing a fantastic job making my eyeshadow last through the day
Eurie Y.
Eurie Y.
Hurley, NY
Review for: Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's
Color pigmentation is very weak and poor.  I was expecting more from this palette.  Good if you like softer looks though, but the peachy and blue colors don't pop on the eyes and you have to keep layering and layering to get any color deposited.  It just looks muddy.  Nice set to try with the primer, mascara, and eyeliner though.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's
This is a great set to give As a gift! It comes with everything you need. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and stays on, the mascara doesn't flake or fall off, and the eyeliner doesn't run. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Smashbox Cabana Set, Only at Macy's
Love love love this. So much that I'm going to get another one as a backup. The lip primer is amazing and works so well. The gel liner is smooth and flawless. Mascara, wow!!! Last but not least the fabulous eyeshadow- these are sexy colors. #Smashbox