BY SMASHBOX

Brow Tech (Blonde), .025 Oz. A defined brow can take years off your appearance. This signature smashbox product is a split pan of brow must-haves: a hair color-coordinated powder to fill in and shape brows on one side and a colorless pomade wax to...

• Does this product leave your brows stiff and unreal?1 Answers
  • How intense are the colors and do they last for a long time?2 Answers
  • Does this come in several different shades?1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I love this little brow kit. It comes with a wax that has a nice soft consistency and two colored powder options that can be used alone or together. This one little kit is almost universal; the lightest blondes can use this one, as well as brunettes that are going for a natural groomed look. The reason I took away a star is because the colors lean towards being cool toned, and isn't exactly universal in that aspect. It can still look natural on warm toned skin, but not as great as it could. If you are a fan of natural, well groomed brows, this is a perfect little kit that will last for quite a while!
Kristen D.
Forever my brow go to. I’ve used a million other brow products but I love this one. I love being able to darken and have a bold full dark brow or go a little less heavy handed and follow with the lighter shade to look more natural. Last all day no touch ups or smudges.
Tabitha M.
I must have he original because mine is just split in half with wax and brow color. I absolutely love this!!! I’ve used up he wax part and still have some powder left. Even now I’ll use it in combination with other products for my brows. The wax is great!!
Kaitlin H.
Lexington
I got this as a free gift from benefit and it’s my go to! It’s easy to just fill in and go! I choose this everyday over ABH because it’s compact, the color pays off and I can be precise with it. Would recommend.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
I also use these colors not only as eyeshadow but also for my eyebrows so it's worth the price for me. It's very smooth and there is no powder spillage as I'm applying it and it doesn't get all over my face when applying it on my eyelids.
Astrid/Princesa M.
I tried this to give it a little more feel to
My eyebrows- looks amazing and so natural. It was affordable and I got it at Macy's. Definetly long lasting product. I recomend this to other if you want a more natural look.
\Danielle J.
Use it everyday and love it. I have thick, dark brows but have a couple sparse spots. This powder fills those in and the wax helps my sometimes curly eyebrows stay straight.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Search cute packaging. Great price point. Easy to apply very simple to use and your brows look amazing when done. Definitely recommend going out in purchasing this
Betti B.
This is my all time favorite brow definer. The powder is easy to apply and only a very little is needed. The same goes for the wax. I do tend to run out of the wax before I run out of the powder, though, so I bought a palate of the wax and it has been working out perfectly ever since. I do have to say that this product works best with the brow tech brush that Smashbox sells, which is why I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5. Overall, it is a great product and I have recommended it to a ton of friends.
olivia v.
The few negative reviews claim the wax is too heavy or that one of the shades is too dark. However, the ideal way to use this is to create YOUR OWN customized brow gel. First, you have to have the proper tools! I use an eyebrow brush and brush my eyebrows into the right shape. Next I use an angled flat eyebrow brush and lightly tap it into the gel, the I begin dipping the brush into the two powders until I've mixed a shade that I like. Then I start with the outer sides of my eyebrows where I want the line to be more defined, and then work my way to the inner brows. Periodically I will dip the brush back into the lighter of the two powders as I get closer to the inner brow. When I'm finished, if I see any unruly hairs, I'll use the gel only to smooth them down. This palette is completely customizable. You can create any color by mixing the two powders and you can create any texture from powdery to more gel like. Get use to the product. Try it different ways and you'll love it. I prefer this to Anastasia.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work without making my brows looked fake? And is it worth the money?
Kylie P.
Eugene, OR
Does it stay on all day?
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
How do i know am choosing my perfect shade??
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone use this as a concealer ? And does anyone know if they have any other such as for darker eyebrows ?
Crisol C.
Is it one shade for all?