BY SMASHBOX #94 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

We took one of our most popular core products and made it even better. Our brow trios have 2 shades of hair color-coordinated powders for a perfect match every time. Fill in brows with the lighter shade, define with the darker, then use the wax to seal them in place all day. Pair with Angle Brow Brush #12 for flawless application. Using Angle Brow Brush #12, lightly dip into brow powder and brush through brows using short, upward strokes.

Betti B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite brow definer. The powder is easy to apply and only a very little is needed. The same goes for the wax. I do tend to run out of the wax before I run out of the powder, though, so I bought a palate of the wax and it has been working out perfectly ever since. I do have to say that this product works best with the brow tech brush that Smashbox sells, which is why I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5. Overall, it is a great product and I have recommended it to a ton of friends.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the Brow Tech Trio's offer a lot of choice for brows. Many times, I simply used the darker shade. However, you do have the option to blend your own shade. This really helps if you are an in between brow shade. The wax a nice bonus. The only thing I don't like is that unless you use a different brush for the wax and the powders your end up with a dirty looking wax.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in dark brown and loved it right away! It was easy to blend and the perfect color for so many different shades. The downside is that after about a year this dried out so it wasn't as easy to put on. I still used the powder but put Anastasia gel over it.
Breanna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this everyday for a year and it actually lasted that long! It was lost and I've ventured out and tried new things but I will always use this as my safe go to! It's great! Lasts 24 hours and matches my tone and hair really well! I love this stuff
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Amanda C.
Smash box products are one of my favorite brands especially the eyeshadow are very pigmented . To be honest you don't need to wear a primer with your eyeshadow . I can't wait until they launch out new product ☺
Rocio I.
Los Angeles
This produc is great for the eyebrows I use it for many years I really recommend if you are looking for a poder base this is it I love the color brunette
Yesenia G.
Miami
Love the quality of this product. It goes on well and is easy for any level of expertise. Not too pricey and allows you to apply and blend both shades
taʏʟօʀʀ C.
Cass City
Beauty Junkie Expert
i wasn’t a big fan i felt it was very chunky and it just didn’t work for me. i can’t remember where i purchased it
Shelly L.
Leesburg, GA
I have been using this product for seven years and constantly get compliments on my brows. The powder and wax combo allow you to get a more natural look. Just fill in with powder and then add a bit of wax...for more dramatic look mix powder and wax before applying.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work without making my brows looked fake? And is it worth the money?
Kylie P.
Eugene, OR
Does it stay on all day?
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
How do i know am choosing my perfect shade??
Crisol C.
Is it one shade for all?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone use this as a concealer ? And does anyone know if they have any other such as for darker eyebrows ?