BY SMASHBOX #87 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

We took one of our most popular core products and made it even better. Our brow trios have 2 shades of hair color-coordinated powders for a perfect match every time. Fill in brows with the lighter shade, define with the darker, then use the wax to seal them in place all day. Pair with Angle Brow Brush #12 for flawless application. Using Angle Brow Brush #12, lightly dip into brow powder and brush through brows using short, upward strokes.

Angel A.
Angel A.
I got in the shade taupe and I have dark hair, but recently went blonde. The shade lightened my brows a lot and made them blend well with my new hair color. Also the product stayed in place for a while and didn't rub off when I took a nap. I will be buying this product again.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Alright I'm obsessed with anything smash box, so when I found this I had to buy it. Although the colors matched pretty well when blended and applied to my blonde eyebrows, I ran out of the wax way faster than I did the powder. And I found that I had to reapply most days.
Irem M.
Irem M.
I loved this brow powder initially but soon realized that i had to mix colors to get my perfect shade. I'm more of a one product for the brows type of girl, where i can quickly put them on and be done. some shades were too light some too dark. this just wasn't for me.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I really like this trio because it's perfect for on the go. It's small, but has all the shades that I need for doing my eyebrows. One for highlighting, filling in my eyebrows, and a light brown shade to do the inner parts of my brows. It is amazing!
Emily s.
Emily s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy to use to create full and natural eyebrows! The color is long-lasting, but may smudge if touched accidentally. Recommend using with the Smashbox brow brush. A little goes a long way so this will last you forever.
Namira A.
Namira A.
Somerset, NJ
This really helps me step up my brow game! I have medium-thick brows, like you know, average looking brows. But this helps me really fill in my brows and finish it off and it ends up looking more natural than i expected.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es un trío perefecto de sombras ideal para maquillar los ojos y dejar un look natural, es un prducto que deja un acabado bonito y duradero, vale la pena comprarlo, addemás es muy práctico para llevar en el bolso
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for my brows! It did such a great job of filling and blending them in with an awesome strong stay wax. I would definitely recommend this product! I used the color brunette as well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I use this specifically for the brow primer inside! I use it daily and it's great. I have uncontrollable eyebrows at times and these tame those bad boys. Worth the buy!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sun Valley, CA
I didn't like this product at all the powder came out too light for my dark hairs when I purchased the color brunette, wouldn't buy again
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really work without making my brows looked fake? And is it worth the money?
Daineri L.
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
How do i know am choosing my perfect shade??
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Eugene, OR
Does it stay on all day?
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone use this as a concealer ? And does anyone know if they have any other such as for darker eyebrows ?
Crisol C.
Crisol C.
Is it one shade for all?