Smashbox Brow Tech To Go Brow Pencil
Makeup Artists In Our L.A. Photo Studio Take This On-the-go Power Pencil On Location. Now You Can Use It To Get Polished Eye Brows Anywhere, Any Time! One Side Has A Waterproof Pencil With An Angled Tip You Can Use To Fill In Long-wearing Arches. The Other Contains A Clear Gel With A Brush Applicator So You Can Groom (And Hold!) Your Bold Brow Look. Hit The Road With Multiple Brow Products In One!
For A Natural Look, You Can Use The Clear Gel On Its Own.
- All-in-1 Product Quickly Fills, Shapes & Sets
- Soft-hold Gel Grooms & Perfects
- 16-hour Waterproof Wear
- Sweat & Humidity Resistant
Use Wide Side Of Pencil To Fill In And Tip To Define. Brush The Soft-hold Gel Through Brows For A Complete Polished Look.
Water\aqua\eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Rds Product Name: Brow Tech To Go- Wtrprf Pencil End Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Polyethylene, Ozokerite, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, C20-40 Alcohols, Microcrystalline Wax\cera Microcristallina\cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Tristearate
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "I absolutely love this. I bought this recently and used it on myself, my eyebrows were beautiful I took so many pictures and just wanted to show them off! Went on easy, not too dark but perfect. Also easy to take off and didn't have to scrub." in 35 reviews
- "I bought this in the color taupe, since that is one of the most universal shades. I have medium brown hair and it matches me perfectly and the slant of the brow pencil helps with applying it. The formula is long lasting on your face and when set with the brow gel, it looks really natural. My only complaint is that the pencil doesn't have enough in it...it didn't last long enough for me." in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos