BY SMASHBOX

Description A precision-tipped matte brow pencil that mimics real brow hairs and fills in sparseness. BENEFITS • Portable pencil precisely fills in and mimics real brow hairs • Provides medium to full coverage • Spoolie brush blends and grooms • Long-wearing and waterproof formula • Formulated to apply smoothly and help prevent breakage • Sweat, humidity and smudge-resistant • Cruelty-free HOW TO USE • Using soft, feathery strokes, define your natural arch, starting at the base of the hairline. • Fill in sparse areas and use spoolie brush to distribute color evenly. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES , TOCOPHEROL , SILICA , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• I would love to try this product does it work good2 Answers
  • How good is this product? Would u recommend2 Answers
  • How does this compare to using a powder fill?2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Taupe
I am used to using Benefit Precisely My Brow and Anastasia Brow Wiz or Armani Defining pencil for my Holy Grail brow pencils. My issue with all of these was how quickly they went for the price I was paying. With daily use of defining and filling in you're lucky to get 3 weeks. So basically my criteria was a thin, definition pencil that had more weight to it for the same price or cheaper per oz.
And let me tell you it's not easy to find in that type of pencil. The average is .003 oz for 21 dollars. Thats thousands of dollars per ounce. That's ridiculous. So I must have picked this pencil because the weight was a bit better or it was a couple dollars cheaper at the same weight.
Also the matte texturing in the title was definitely a selling point as I am ridiculously oily with adult acne and all my makeup slides off unless I use really expensive make up and moisturizers and toners that mattify and even then I get 6 hours at best.
Since I've been using the pencil thats the one thing I love most thats blown me away about this pencil. It lasts a really long time on my crazy oily skin with no help from brow primers or brow gels. And its consistently been that way. I love it. And that makes up for whats not so great about this pencil.
Initially I opened this box up and used it as soon as i got it. I noticed immediately it was kind of hard to use. It didn't slide smoothly along the lines I was trying to make like the other pencils im in love with. That really bothered me at first because since I wasn't used to it it looked not so great and I was ready to return it because of this.
The next day I tried it on clean, newly prepped skin and did my makeup as usual and used this instead of the Good Proof Pencil, brow powders, Mufe brow pencil that you sharpen, or all the other products that really just dont work for me.
I knew what to expect this time and with a little work and a little technique and practice I got this to work for me beautifully thw second time and perfectly every time after that.
I am in love with this pencil. Its still not better than my favorites in terms of ease of use but the staying power blows anything I've ever used out of the water.
Because of that I do recommend you give this a fair chance. Especially if you have problems with brow products lasting all day.
Emily C.
Charleston , WV
Review for: Dark Brown
I can't find the Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss pencil to review! This pencil is awful!! It goes on waxy and oily and uneven. It rubs off. Doesn't give clean lines. I can't imagine this actual pencil being better. Trying the gloss brow pencil makes me not want to venture and try other smashbox eyebrow pencils. I've found with other brands are similar to this except for Anastasia brow pencils! I'll never use any other brow product besides Anastasia.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dark Brown
I've tried so many brow products and I keep coming back to this pencil. I used to only use Anastasia's Brow Wiz, but I swear something changed in the formula at some point and it starting going on patchy and dry. It was real annoying. So I asked a Sephora employee what one she recommended (she had the same problem with brow wiz) and got me hooked on this pencil. It is seriously the best.
Sheena W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Dark Brown
I used to use the Maybelline Define Brow and it was discontinued. I picked this up from Sephora and haven’t looked back. The tip is very small, allowing hairlike strokes and doesn’t look heavy. Fav eyebrow product ever.
Jess A.
Huber Heights, OH
Review for: Brunette
The color is ok but the pigment is kind of poor. It also doesn't have that much staying power. The wear is only about an hour for combo oily skin. It's an ok product but I'm not likely to buy it again
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Dark Brown
The color is good. That's about the only thing though. Packaging is fine since they changed it to retractable. The way it goes on is flakey and rough. Not a fan at all.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Review for: Dark Brown
This is a really good eyebrow pencil. It has a good price value as well. I love the color and the shade that it gives the brows. I love the fact that it comes with a spooly at the end so a whole separate spooly would not be needed. I love that it is matte so that it gives off a natural finish instead of a finish that is too dark or unnatural.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Review for: Blonde
Smashbox brow tech matte pencil is my favorite cosmetic i own. I never leave my house without filling in my eyebrows and smash box fill them in so naturally looking. This product is very affordable and have the best quality of makeup. I would definitely recommend!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow pencil. The tip is the perfect size and doesnt over do your brows and makes them more natural looking compared to a few other brow pencils I've tried. It's super creamy and doesnt smudge or fade
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Dark Brown
I bought this pencil at Sephora after the MUA applied it on my eyebrows, I feel in love with it. When I ran out I kept the brush side because it brushed so nicely. Great pencil, very thin application which is great to line your eyebrows
Melissa O.
How does this compare to using a powder fill?
Ashley O.
How good is this product? Would u recommend
Cassie S.
Shady Cove, OR
Is this similar to the Anastasia formula!?
deevotion j.
I would love to try this product does it work good
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Is it pretty long lasting after applying ?