BY SMASHBOX

In our L.A. photo studio, we know eye brow looks need to last. Enter this long-wearing, ultra-slim pencil that goes on easily and looks like real brow hair. One side is a non-smudging formula that resists sweat, water and humidity to bring you matte perfection. The other side has a spoolie brush to help you disperse color evenly and achieve the shape you've been eyeing. It's a total brow-wow-wow!

Tips:

Brows should not compete with the rest of your face. If you go for a bold brow, tone down the dramatic eye look.

Benefits:

Water, humidity & sweat resistant; smudge-free
Spoolie brush blends & grooms

Usage:

Using soft, feathery strokes, define your natural arch, starting at the base of the hairline. Fill in sparse areas and use spoolie brush to distribute color evenly.

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

• I would love to try this product does it work good2 Answers
  • How good is this product? Would u recommend2 Answers
  • I have tried so many different brow pencils and nothing c...1 Answers
Smashbox Brow Tech Matte Pencil
  • "I received this in my Sephora Favorites Brow raising set. I liked it! It gives a slight waxiness and sheen to help slick back unruly brows with a subtle pigment to help build color and add dimension. This is not a matte-finish product, so those looking for a more matte look may not like this item. Overall, great easy to use product for on-the-go brows, especially this fall." in 18 reviews
Jazmin V.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Best eyebrow product hands down. Works as the perfect full for sparce eyebrows, but also can be the perfect backbone for your all out brows. I use this pencil religiously because it requires little effort for the PERFECT brow. It’s skinny so it allows for hair like strokes and can be used for filling in little bald spots or even drawing in a whole new shape. Highly recommend.
Megan h.
bullhead city arizona
I love how small this eyebrow product is they can it’s really easy to make the fee cares and feather them out and it has a good creamy consistency to drop onto your eyebrows I highly recommend this if you want little fake cares and make your eyebrows shaped like natural
Amanda S.
Review for: Blonde more...
I absolutely loved how the color in this product complimented my natural brow color. I was frustrated with the difficulty I found in the color breaking and how hard I had to press to apply it. I wish it would've been a bit creamier. I still use the spooly side on a daily basis.
Sheena W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I used to use the Maybelline Define Brow and it was discontinued. I picked this up from Sephora and haven’t looked back. The tip is very small, allowing hairlike strokes and doesn’t look heavy. Fav eyebrow product ever.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
Review for: Blonde more...
I love this!!!! It matches so well with my hair color. First time user. I didn’t realize how badly I needed an eyebrow pencil until I got one. It seems as tho it’s going to last a while. I would recommend this to anyone. It’s smooth. Not harsh and blends beautifully.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Taupe more...
I am used to using Benefit Precisely My Brow and Anastasia Brow Wiz or Armani Defining pencil for my Holy Grail brow pencils. My issue with all of these was how quickly they went for the price I was paying. With daily use of defining and filling in you're lucky to get 3 weeks. So basically my criteria was a thin, definition pencil that had more weight to it for the same price or cheaper per oz.
And let me tell you it's not easy to find in that type of pencil. The average is .003 oz for 21 dollars. Thats thousands of dollars per ounce. That's ridiculous. So I must have picked this pencil because the weight was a bit better or it was a couple dollars cheaper at the same weight.
Also the matte texturing in the title was definitely a selling point as I am ridiculously oily with adult acne and all my makeup slides off unless I use really expensive make up and moisturizers and toners that mattify and even then I get 6 hours at best.
Since I've been using the pencil thats the one thing I love most thats blown me away about this pencil. It lasts a really long time on my crazy oily skin with no help from brow primers or brow gels. And its consistently been that way. I love it. And that makes up for whats not so great about this pencil.
Initially I opened this box up and used it as soon as i got it. I noticed immediately it was kind of hard to use. It didn't slide smoothly along the lines I was trying to make like the other pencils im in love with. That really bothered me at first because since I wasn't used to it it looked not so great and I was ready to return it because of this.
The next day I tried it on clean, newly prepped skin and did my makeup as usual and used this instead of the Good Proof Pencil, brow powders, Mufe brow pencil that you sharpen, or all the other products that really just dont work for me.
I knew what to expect this time and with a little work and a little technique and practice I got this to work for me beautifully thw second time and perfectly every time after that.
I am in love with this pencil. Its still not better than my favorites in terms of ease of use but the staying power blows anything I've ever used out of the water.
Because of that I do recommend you give this a fair chance. Especially if you have problems with brow products lasting all day.
Kristen W.
Brighton, CO
I thought that I loved this pencil, until I discovered the matte version. Don’t get me wrong, this does its job and does it well. If I found a good deal, I would never pass up! It matches my strawberry blonde hair perfectly.
Bailey T.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Brunette more...
First time I tried this was in place of the ABH brow wiz because my Sephora was out of stock in my color and of course I had run out that morning. They’re equal in price and I would say I liked both equally in comparison..I do feel that the smash box brand lasted me longer? I never checked to compare if there is a difference in product amount. I also personally thought that this one in comparison to the brow wiz was more pigmented
Maddie G.
This is my game changer product from last year and this year! My eyebrows are a lot darker than my hair is, by nature. I never used to do anything with them, but this brow pencil had people turning heads. I always get compliments on my eyebrows now. I never leave the house without my brows on FLEEEK.
Shirley L.
Wow! This gives off such a natural look for your brows, even if you have sparse hairs like I do! It filled in my brows very nicely despite having nearly no brow hairs in the front or tail of my brow. It does give a glossy sheen that can be mattified with powder but it goes great with a dewy/no makeup makeup look!
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
I saw these today at work and swatched them, they seem pretty nice but I'm wondering how they wear? Long wear vs sweats off easily?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Is it pretty long lasting after applying ?
Ashley O.
How good is this product? Would u recommend
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Smashbox Brow Tech or ABH Brow Wiz ????? Why????
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
Is this similar to the Anastasia formula!?

back