Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Klaudia D.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by M B.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Lauren K.

BY SMASHBOX #68 in Bronzer

Suntan Matte - Deep Bronze This antioxidant-packed bronzer perfects and protects while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow. Cruelty Free SFI Certified Sourcing

• I have been wanting to try this bronzing powder out as I am a sma...1 Answers
  • What's your experience with this?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this product but wanted to know i...4 Answers
Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow
  • "it doesn't go on too strong so it doesn't look caked onto your face, and it lasted a long time !" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way so it will last you ages." in 1 review
  • "I got a mini of it in a package and ended up buying the full size once that was empty." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of bronze color. " in 1 review
Jessica M.
Hated this. It is SO orange and not very blendable. Funny story: I bought this the day I went into labor when I was walking around the mall, so I ended up not even using it for like 6 months and then I couldn't return it, which I would have immediately upon using it if I'd used it that day. I don't recommend this to anyone and I unsubscribed from the youtuber who raved about it. I was very surprised how much I hated this, considering I usually love everything from smashbox!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This is one of my favorite bronzers of all time! I picked it up at a Cosmetics Company Outlet in the shade Suntan Matte and it's such a beautiful, smooth bronzer. The packaging features a twist-off lid, which I don't love, but the product itself is so soft and beautiful. It adds the perfect tan glow to the skin. Be warned - it is very red toned, so if you prefer a more cool-toned bronzer, this isn't the one for you.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
Absolutely love, a must have in my makeup bag. It's a build able bronzer that you can use a little for a natural look or more for a dramatic contour. I'm very pale but this bronzer doesn't make me look orange or fake at all. It has the smallest amount of shimmer that catches light in the best way. Smashbox struck gold with this bronzer and I pray it doesn't get discontinued.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
I call this a natural bronzer for a soft subtle glow, If you want a bronzer that really punches in the 'bronze' factor, this is not for you, but if you want a super subtle darkening on your cheeks, this is great. I would recommend if you don't want to look unnaturally tan.
April S.
Bronx, NY
This product was good, but not my favorite. I prefer Too Faced's bronzer. This bronzer is easy to apply if you have a brush. This was my first time using it. I am fair skin toned. I still have it and may use it again in the future, but it just isn't my first choice.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was just way too orange and didn't blend well for me at all. I didn't love the finish either. I thought it might be a lot like Park Avenue Princess from Tarte, but it is not. I have fair skin, so I need something that is warm, but not orange and easily blended.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA
It was ok, but i wouldn't recommend this for anyone looking for a strong contour, as the bronzer didn't have all that pigment. I was a little disappointed, but it was great for starting off learning how to contour. I would recommend this if it is your first time
Brenda R.
This bronzer is great! Awesome pigmentation and very blendable. The only downside is that it was discontinued. I have however seen them around on the cosmetic company outlet stores. Keep your eyes peeled, and if you happen to come across it, give it a try!
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Love love love love this smash box browser lights face glow. it actually adds a glow and almost shimmer to your face when you put it on. it lasts long and is good to use for contouring as well as everyday darker skin tone look. i would buy and use again.
Ashley W.
Bought one to try and fell in love with it went back and bought 3 more just to ensure my look for a long time lol. Highlights the t spots perfectly and works as a great primer to blush making the whole work of art (meaning your face) look amazing
Dana M.
Does it make your face look orange?
Lauren K.
Westerville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard great things about this product but wanted to know if it was more of a liquid going on or a powder. Also what type of makeup brush do I need for this?
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this bronzer have shimmer in it?
Lauren W.
Linwood , NJ
Has anyone else had issues with this bronzer waring away in some places faster than other places? (i.e. rubbing off cheeks before nose/chin)
Hannah H.
I want to look bronze but not orange! Is this a good product?