Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Lauren K.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by M B.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Klaudia D.

BY SMASHBOX #44 in Bronzer

Suntan Matte - Deep Bronze This antioxidant-packed bronzer perfects and protects while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow. Cruelty Free SFI Certified Sourcing

• I have been wanting to try this bronzing powder out as I am a sma...1 Answers
  • What's your experience with this?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this product but wanted to know i...4 Answers
Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow
  • "I got a mini of it in a package and ended up buying the full size once that was empty." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way so it will last you ages." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of bronze color. " in 1 review
  • "it doesn't go on too strong so it doesn't look caked onto your face, and it lasted a long time !" in 1 review
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
The pigment was so good that the first time I put it on, it was waaaaay too much! But when I got a better amount on my brush, it looked fantastic! Stayed on all day, but did fade a little throughout the day. It was a bit pricey, but with it for how long this product will surely last!
Aurora A.
I have been using this product for years and I love it. It is great to use if you want a soft contour. I usually wear a cream contour and put foundation over it and then lightly apply the bronzer. It makes it look more natural and not cake-y.
Kylee K.
Meadville, PA
This a good bronzer. But that is all it does. The powder is nice and easy to blend with a matte finish. I prefer bronzers that have a bit of shimmer but that is a matter of personal preference. I would recommend if you like matte bronzers.
Megan F.
This is heavily pigmented in my opinion so you need a very little amount. It’s matte so if you use it you’ll definitely want some sort of simmer to your highlighter or blush for dimension, but a matte bronzer is great for contouring.
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
The color the smell is amazing. You can have a glam look or simple day time. I also like use this for all over color including as an eye shadow. I hope this color never gets discontinued. Looks great on all skin types.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee
Love love love this bronzer. Looks amazing on the skin . Works best for fair and olive complexion. Color stay true to its self darkness a bit but nothing major. Definitely Easy to build. I highly recommend this bronzer
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
This bronzer is pretty and matte, I do wear smashbox products often but have only worn this product a few times. The bronzer is matte and pigmented and the color ranges are nice. I would recommend this product.
Dana M.
Does it make your face look orange?
Lauren K.
Westerville , OH
I have heard great things about this product but wanted to know if it was more of a liquid going on or a powder. Also what type of makeup brush do I need for this?
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Does this bronzer have shimmer in it?
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone else had issues with this bronzer waring away in some places faster than other places? (i.e. rubbing off cheeks before nose/chin)
Hannah H.
I want to look bronze but not orange! Is this a good product?