Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow

Suntan Matte - Deep Bronze This antioxidant-packed bronzer perfects and protects while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow. Cruelty Free SFI Certified Sourcing

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? Is it worth it? I’m looking for a new bronzer
How do you use this product? I have tried to use it like other bronzers but the pigment isn’t there. I’ve wet it and scraped the top layer. Still nothing.. I really wanted it to work!
Is this a good bronzer for contouring?
Start your review of Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow!
Product Highlights
...all over bronze but i would not recommend for contouring. it has a nice matte finish and leaves my skin looking sun kissed!in reviews
A little goes a long way so it will last you ages.in reviews
it doesn't go on too strong so it doesn't look caked onto your face, and it lasted a long time !in reviews
Just the right amount of bronze color. in reviews
I got a mini of it in a package and ended up buying the full size once that was empty.in reviews
New York
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
has a bit of a sheen on it but nothing a little blending can't take away. other than that; great product !
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
Love anything Smashbox! This bronzer is just enough and doesn't make you look orange at all. It's not too expensive either. I have pale skin so I don't use a lot but it highlights just enough and leaves me face looking shinny. Would buy again!
Lyndonville, VT
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
I love how light it is but I feel like it makes me look a little orange sometimes.
Saint louis, MO
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
I felt that the formula was very powdery. More orange tint rather than “glow”. I felt like it was very pigmented which I found hard to blend.
El Paso, TX
1,018 reviews
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
Bronzers are usually not my thing being naturally tan but this one is great with a foundation. It is true to color and sits very well on the skin. I love and use bronzers mostly for contouring. They're so great. I definitely recommend it to others especially for the use of contouring.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Bronze
This bronzer was a little too dark for my skin tone, but overall applied really nicely. It blended out well and did last long throughout the day. I would recommend this item to anyone who likes bronzer. Overall it was worth the price and I trust the brand.
This color is so pretty (prism). I am pretty light and the highlight is just right. The reflection this product gives is subtle, and there are no visible signs of glitter. I do not like too much shine in my highlights. Subtle is best.
Far Rockaway, NY
Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Angelina G.
Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Angelina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
I love this bronze I don’t know if there’s a reason I have like a little glow when I put this on and it smells so good I would recommend this to anybody is very good if feels so good in your face like you would not be disappointed
Knoxville, TN
1,017 reviews
Review for: Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow, Suntan Matte, .3 oz
This stuff is awesome! It blends so well that it makes contouring easy even for people like me that feel like I’m not great at it. The right makeup makes a world of difference. I’m so glad I found this.
This shade can be a bit orangey when you build on it so I suggest going subtle. It was fine for my medium tan skin but for any lighter skin tones it might be too orange
Ask a question to the Influenster community...