Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Lauren K.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by M B.Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow uploaded by Klaudia D.

BY SMASHBOX

Suntan Matte - Deep Bronze This antioxidant-packed bronzer perfects and protects while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow. Cruelty Free SFI Certified Sourcing

• I have been wanting to try this bronzing powder out as I ...1 Answers
  • What's your experience with this?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this product but wanted t...4 Answers
Smashbox Bronze Lights Face Glow
  • "i don't use bronzed too often but when i do this kne is my current go to. it is good for a soft all over bronze but i would not recommend for contouring. it has a nice matte finish and leaves my skin looking sun kissed!" in 26 reviews
  • "Just the right amount of bronze color. " in 1 review
  • "it doesn't go on too strong so it doesn't look caked onto your face, and it lasted a long time !" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way so it will last you ages." in 1 review
  • "I got a mini of it in a package and ended up buying the full size once that was empty." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I love this bronzer! I’ve used it for years and will continue to do so. I have very fair, freckled skin and red hair. I like that this bronzer isn’t too dark and looks natural on me. I can layer it and adjust the color enough to use it throughout the year without it looking fake.
Brittney H.
Wade
I like how homey this bronzer is without being shimmery. This bronzer is perfect for the winter months and I enjoy how easily it blends. It doesn’t come on patchy. The only con I think there is that it pulls a little orange on my skin tone
Megan F.
This is heavily pigmented in my opinion so you need a very little amount. It’s matte so if you use it you’ll definitely want some sort of simmer to your highlighter or blush for dimension, but a matte bronzer is great for contouring.
Talia R.
E Brunswick, NJ
One of my favorite brands of bronzer. It gives me a natural glow, being both matte and glowing at the same time. I can easily apply blush or contour over it while still having that tan glow. I would recommend to anyone looking for a natural tan look without looking orange!
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Shweta K.
Tallahassee, FL
I love bronzers and this one is just right. It's perfect for my tan/olive complexion, has buildable great coverage and a great value. It has no sheen, glitter shimmer to it...all matte. I'm almost done with my 3rd container of it. In the winter I use it to contour and it provides just the right amount of color. Love it, go try it if you haven't already :)
5 STARS AND WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Gabi S.
Atlanta
After using this product for +8 years, it is in its final days now. I’m not really ready to give it up just yet, so the crumbles that are left are still being used. This bronzer is perfect for contouring! I love how it’s just brown and there is no glitter like other bronzers. I use it for contouring my cheecks/forehead/nose, I just tap my brush and it’s pigmented enough to leave a perfect summer-bronzed look!
Lauren R.
I used this bronzer when I was just starting out wearing make up. I have found the pigment isn't entirely strong. It is good for the natural look and seems to apply sheer.
Joya W.
I really wanted to like this product but the color looked terrible on my skin tone. I will say the texture of the product was awesome and it blended really well though.
Dana M.
Does it make your face look orange?
Lauren K.
Westerville , OH
I have heard great things about this product but wanted to know if it was more of a liquid going on or a powder. Also what type of makeup brush do I need for this?
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Does this bronzer have shimmer in it?
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone else had issues with this bronzer waring away in some places faster than other places? (i.e. rubbing off cheeks before nose/chin)
Hannah H.
I want to look bronze but not orange! Is this a good product?