Smashbox Brilliance Palette Lip Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Brilliance Palette Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
#SMASHBOX OH WHAT CAN I NOT SAY ABOUT THEM!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR EYESHADOWS AND LIPSTICKS !!!! THEY ALWAYS EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS AND GIVE THE BEST PRODUCTS EVER !!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING AND LASTS ALL DAY !!! #FAVEPRODUCT #SMASHBOX  Smashbox Brilliance Palette Lip Color
Ada U.
75060
I love this pallet so much I actually  used On my lips every day because it feels good on your lips and gives an good look. I would recommend buying this product.
Hello S.
Anderson
They were hard to apply and very hard to take off. The colors were very pretty but not that pigment for me.
Randi A.
Temple, TX
Affordable and feels good on my lips.  It smells pretty good and I love I can mix the colors up and change it up.
Rachel T.
I love these because you able to make different colors or keep it to one color. It is an absolutely stunning palette
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Who else loves this blush trio? I think its Absoultly stunning and the quality and pigmentation is incredible.
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Long lasting lip gloss. The shades are very pigmented and the for the price it was worth it.
Taylor B.
Bradley, IL
Not a big fan of the color choices. The formula is really good. Still on the pricey side. It's not something I go and grab and use when I do my makeup.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I really enjoy the color choices on this trio! But, I am not a fan of the formula. It is a little hard to get a smooth blend on the cheeks and make sure everything flows smoothly. If you have the right brush and the patience I think you'd enjoy this if not go to benefits cosmetics.
Nga N.
Mountain View, CA
Love smashbox pigmentation, creamy finish and the price is affordable. Plus when I shop on smashbox website they give free shipping and generous gift. They also ship very fast.

Looking for your answer?