BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I I got the Smashbox blush Rush at Sephora on sale.
I like the color.
The best part of this blush is that it's so compact, and it has a small mirror.
so it's so perfect & convenient for traveling.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I have the blush in the shade heartbreak, I'm tan, and this blush is just beautiful! its kind of a red bricky color but its perfect for my skin.
Rheanna W.
I don't use this as much because my checks are red, but if I'm ever looking flushed this is my go to for perfect coverage. I love he brand but it's so expensive. I may not buy it again.
Cynthia Z.
South Houston
I really like this blush I like how pink it is and I love how it leaves my cheeks with this really pretty natural color
Melissa K.
This is one of my favorite blushes!! It's a great color, it resembles the nars orgasm without the hefty price!!
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I love this blush - the color is not too intense so it doesn't look like ive caked on the make up. It looks natural and a little peachy to make my cheeks look rosy yet natural and a little goes a long way
jaymin s.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am a huge smashbox fan I absolutely love using this blush with their wet to dry powder. It gives the perfect touch of glow and color with out looking like it's layered on.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
This is an amazing blush! I have such a nice pink glow and I wish I was introduced to this product sooner! I love it!
Jessica S.
Netcong
I am super in love with this blush! It's a perfect color and could go with any skin tone! It's easy to put on and really gives you that summer glow
Michelle L.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite go to blushes for every season there is a perfect color! Highly recommend for anyone with any kind of skin tone! The pros are that there is a variety of colors and it is definitely something you will continue to purchase over one time !
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Griseda H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?