BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I have this blush in Chiffon and it is beautiful! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. It has a little bit of gold shimmer which I like in the summer months. It doesn’t take much product because it’s highly pigmented. Would definitely buy again!
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
I really love this color because it looks good on so many skin tones. It has a nice matte finish with just enough shimmer to make your cheeks pop. Very easy to use and blend. I would recommend, it is worth the price.
Caroline T.
I bought this blush on sale on Sephora and didn’t expect much, but it actually it’s great. It last all day long and it’s very pigmented só no need to use a lot of it. I got the pink shade cause that’s exactly what I was looking for but I’ll for sure buy the other shades as well!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ

I absolutely love this blush. I had my heart set on getting a NARS blush, but I had no idea what color to get and the ones I liked were just far too sparkly for my taste. I'm definitely a matte blush person. The sales guy at Sephora directed me to the Blush Rush in Passion. I tried it on and instantly fell in love! It blends so easy, and is just the perfect amount of pigmentation to be able to build color.
McKinzie B.
This is the best blush ever. It is so worth the price. My favorite color was the chiffon blush rush but it is now discontinued. But it looked sooooo good and natural.
ash m.
Dinga
I m not that blush person but I love like these kinda shade on my cheeks this is beautiful perfect for person like me
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This was my favorite blush out of all the ones they offer. It’s very pretty and I love how it has a little shimmer to it . It does last , and stays try to the color. I would definitely buy again as I’m huge into shimmery glows.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I I got the Smashbox blush Rush at Sephora on sale.
I like the color.
The best part of this blush is that it's so compact, and it has a small mirror.
so it's so perfect & convenient for traveling.
Tori L.
Webster, NY
I love this blush! The color in the pan is so bright at first I wasn’t sure I wanted to put it on my face but it looks so good on my skin tone!
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have this in Ginger Snap and the shade is the perfect neutral blush for my warm skin tone! I love the glitter in it because it adds an additional glow to my cheeks, though there is a tiny bit of fallout. The only thing that makes me hesitant to purchase this again is that it pans very quickly. However, I’m pretty heavy-handed with blush, so if your application is lighter, I would really recommend this!
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?