BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a gorgeous matte natural pink blush! The formula is very smooth and easy to work with. The only downside I have for this product is that I personally like my blushes to be a little more pigmented, but you can definitely build this one up if you like more color on your cheeks. I also like that this blush lasts on my cheeks all day long!
Emily C.
Lawndale, CA
Such a natural subtle color! I am obsessed. It's a perfect everyday blush that I like to mix with my bronzer.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I loved this blush. It stayed on very well and the price is good. It has a natural tone so I would recommend this to all my friends as a good day time blush.
Angeline M.
I love this blush very much, I literally wear it everyday. It's a nice peachy color you can literally wear with any makeup look. It lasts a pretty long time. Love it, and would definitely recommend it.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I recently purchased my first Smashbox blush in the color Paradise. I am loving it!! The color is beautiful....not too bold....not too light. Goes on smoothly and with just a hint of glimmer that I love :) I definitely hope to try some of the other colors they offer and would recommend!
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is the perfect matte pink blush out there. This was my first ever high end blush purchase and it is a continuous staple in my makeup collection. It's a neutral pink so it works for any skin tone and any makeup look. When I works for Sephora this was my go to blush for any look. Especially bridal and anything involving photography, since shimmer can sometimes come off chunky in pictures. I highly recommend this color to everyone because of its versatility and staying power
Jaqueline P.
Salinas, CA
I am not big on make up but I do like this blush! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever! I am fair skinned and it is on the dry side. An employee at Sephora introduced me to this blush for my skin type. I am a first time buyer but I would totally buy it again!
Nicole P.
Do not let the bright color deter you from purchasing this product. it is highly pigmented, lasts all day, and is overall a beautiful color. I would recommend for tanner/olive/darker skin tones because it is on the brighter side. Great blush.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
Smashbox Blush is a new MUST HAVE for me! Purchased after my sister in law recommended it, I am now a fan and will be buying more. For a reasonable price, this goes on so smoothly, lasts all day and provides the perfect amount of color.
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
I love how pigmented these blushes are and how even tho its pigmented its not so intense when applied. love the color selection as well
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?