BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is a very radiant color and puts off a natural glow! It blends in so well.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
HANDS DOWN!! Best blush I've owned. perfect application every time. always good quality makeup!!
Coraanne P.
Warren, MI
This was my first time buying Smashbox anything, and I do not regret it one bit! The blush is so pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is perfect for my skin tone. I find that this is an affordable blush and I have recommended others to use it because I find that I grab for it often.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Love smashbox blushes! This one is nice on my fair skin, it's a light peach.
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
I'm not really a big fan of blush but I absolutely love this blush. It has a really nice color and its very smooth. I love love love it!
Shifflett D.
Briarwood, NY
I love smash box products in general so it wasn't much of a surprise that I love this blush you don't need a heavy hand with it a little goes a long way so if you're new to make up this would work really well for you
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This blush is just amazing i love the overall pigment it has and it give a nice end result. i also love that it last me all day i would truly recommend this product.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I have the blush in the shade heartbreak, I'm tan, and this blush is just beautiful! its kind of a red bricky color but its perfect for my skin.
Jackie R.
This is absolutely gorgeous. The lady at Ulta compared it to Orgasm by Nars. She said it would literally go with all/any skin tone, and it compliments my olive skin very well. And the packaging is so on point. ūüíö
jaymin s.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Flush more...
I am a huge smashbox fan I absolutely love using this blush with their wet to dry powder. It gives the perfect touch of glow and color with out looking like it's layered on.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?