BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This was my favorite blush out of all the ones they offer. It’s very pretty and I love how it has a little shimmer to it . It does last , and stays try to the color. I would definitely buy again as I’m huge into shimmery glows.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I I got the Smashbox blush Rush at Sephora on sale.
I like the color.
The best part of this blush is that it's so compact, and it has a small mirror.
so it's so perfect & convenient for traveling.
Tori L.
Webster, NY
I love this blush! The color in the pan is so bright at first I wasn’t sure I wanted to put it on my face but it looks so good on my skin tone!
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have this in Ginger Snap and the shade is the perfect neutral blush for my warm skin tone! I love the glitter in it because it adds an additional glow to my cheeks, though there is a tiny bit of fallout. The only thing that makes me hesitant to purchase this again is that it pans very quickly. However, I’m pretty heavy-handed with blush, so if your application is lighter, I would really recommend this!
Carla F.
Great formula, great color selection. You can built the color you want and it's very bendable. One of my favs
Michelle L.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite go to blushes for every season there is a perfect color! Highly recommend for anyone with any kind of skin tone! The pros are that there is a variety of colors and it is definitely something you will continue to purchase over one time !
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I had a few Smashbox master class pallets. I was not a fan of the eyeshadows at all, however I LOVED the blush. So I bought a Z palette and I took all of the blushes out of each set and made my own pallet. It's perfect. Their blushes are great they blend for a nice finish. One of my every day essentials.
Tiffany W.
I'm not much of a blush person, however, I do like this blush. I got it as a gift last year. I've only used it a few times, but it is very nice. I love how it has the little mirror under it that slides out. If you're a blush person I recommend this!
Miranda L.
Love this product! It has so much blush in it and is pretty easy to use! You can change the pigment by applying more/less. Great product overall!
Cynthia Z.
South Houston
I really like this blush I like how pink it is and I love how it leaves my cheeks with this really pretty natural color
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Griseda H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?