BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
One of my favorite go to blushes for every season there is a perfect color! Highly recommend for anyone with any kind of skin tone! The pros are that there is a variety of colors and it is definitely something you will continue to purchase over one time !
Allyson L.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
Review for: Other
I had a few Smashbox master class pallets. I was not a fan of the eyeshadows at all, however I LOVED the blush. So I bought a Z palette and I took all of the blushes out of each set and made my own pallet. It's perfect. Their blushes are great they blend for a nice finish. One of my every day essentials.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Review for: Other
I'm not much of a blush person, however, I do like this blush. I got it as a gift last year. I've only used it a few times, but it is very nice. I love how it has the little mirror under it that slides out. If you're a blush person I recommend this!
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Chiffon (shimmery warm golden pink)
I have had fairly good success with these blushes. The Chiffon shade is probably one of my favorites as it looks great on my porcelain skin tone. The small flecks of gold create a nice glow without looking like glitter. These aren't my absolute favorite blushes but they are pretty darn good.
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is pigmented and applies well. It blends nicely. It's buildable coverage, so, you can get a sheer look or more dramatic.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these blushes! Pigmented, easy to blend and beautiful range of colors. Long lasting and not overly pigmented. Easy to pick up with a brush. Totally recommend!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly highly recommend these blushes by Smashbox! They come is some beautiful shades. The formula is on point, it's not chalky or powdery at all. It glides on the skin and blends out so easily. My favorite shade is Pose. It's a beautiful dusty rose color and it looks stunning on the skin.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good blush! Nicely pigmented and one of the more affordable high end blushes I've found. I will definitely be picking up more of them in the future!
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really great bush I love the color. I like how it's very pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way. It is also easy to blend for a great finish.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!!!! I love this blush so much, it blends really good, very pigmented so you have to be careful, the color selection is very good, I have it in the shade heartbreaker and Im pretty olive and it suits me very well!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?