BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these blushes! Pigmented, easy to blend and beautiful range of colors. Long lasting and not overly pigmented. Easy to pick up with a brush. Totally recommend!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly highly recommend these blushes by Smashbox! They come is some beautiful shades. The formula is on point, it's not chalky or powdery at all. It glides on the skin and blends out so easily. My favorite shade is Pose. It's a beautiful dusty rose color and it looks stunning on the skin.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good blush! Nicely pigmented and one of the more affordable high end blushes I've found. I will definitely be picking up more of them in the future!
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really great bush I love the color. I like how it's very pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way. It is also easy to blend for a great finish.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!!!! I love this blush so much, it blends really good, very pigmented so you have to be careful, the color selection is very good, I have it in the shade heartbreaker and Im pretty olive and it suits me very well!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
It's a nice solid product that you don't need too much of but I didn't love the color pallette
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this blush in passion and love it. It's one of the best blushes I've ever tried. I highly recommend! It also has lasted me 4 months and barely looks used!!
Helen H.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blush! It's very limited no lasting and pigmented! There's no fuss when wearing this blush. Compared to other blushes I have, this is the most versatile. I could also use this as an eyeshadow.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
Lasts all day, no joke. Pigment in it is amazing, and it seems to last forever. I've been using mine for a while now and it still looks brand now. It's a nice finish that blends easily, and I would totally buy this again!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is so amazing. It is so pigmented and creamy. It lasts all day! The colors are so beautiful. It's my favorite blush. It is subtle, but buildable, and extremely easy to blend. I'd recommend this to anyone, and I will definitely buy again!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?