BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Colleen g.
Clover Hill
I was only able to use this blush once before its not bad but not perfect not very pigminted but was a very pretty color.
Sabrina K.
Lightly pigmented, I just wish it had been a bit more pigmented than what it was, I have used this twice only, It’s pretty matte on my face.
Tiffany W.
I'm not much of a blush person, however, I do like this blush. I got it as a gift last year. I've only used it a few times, but it is very nice. I love how it has the little mirror under it that slides out. If you're a blush person I recommend this!
Ali D.
This is a decent blush only its too pigmented and bright. I like when you can layer on and decide how bright you want the color, but this product is not like that
Bethany H.
My only issue with this product is the color is too bright. A little bit goes a long way which I didn't realize so if you try this product out just be careful to use a little. Otherwise, great product.
Kira H.
Honestly, this stuff is okay, but e.l.f. or Physician's Formula works just as well. It lasts longer than those blushes however, which is a good selling point. But the price isn't worth it to me.
Yazmin B.
Phoenix
Very natural and healthy look. I use it swept across my upper forehead, just below my eyebrows to accent my brow-bones, across my cheekbones, and just a little on the center of my chin. A must-have...even on days when foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick don't happen. I have hazel eyes, a fair complexion, and medium golden brown hair...this color is perfect for this combination.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Ive had this blush for about 6-8 years, back from when I was younger and more into glitter. Now it’s of no use to me other than Jose wild nights out with the girls. It’s pigmented, bright, glittery, and mostly just a cute girly blush.
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have this in Ginger Snap and the shade is the perfect neutral blush for my warm skin tone! I love the glitter in it because it adds an additional glow to my cheeks, though there is a tiny bit of fallout. The only thing that makes me hesitant to purchase this again is that it pans very quickly. However, I’m pretty heavy-handed with blush, so if your application is lighter, I would really recommend this!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I have had fairly good success with these blushes. The Chiffon shade is probably one of my favorites as it looks great on my porcelain skin tone. The small flecks of gold create a nice glow without looking like glitter. These aren't my absolute favorite blushes but they are pretty darn good.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Griseda H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?