BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Review for: Other
I'm not much of a blush person, however, I do like this blush. I got it as a gift last year. I've only used it a few times, but it is very nice. I love how it has the little mirror under it that slides out. If you're a blush person I recommend this!
Ali D.
Ali D.
Review for: Radiance
This is a decent blush only its too pigmented and bright. I like when you can layer on and decide how bright you want the color, but this product is not like that
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Review for: Radiance
My only issue with this product is the color is too bright. A little bit goes a long way which I didn't realize so if you try this product out just be careful to use a little. Otherwise, great product.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this stuff is okay, but e.l.f. or Physician's Formula works just as well. It lasts longer than those blushes however, which is a good selling point. But the price isn't worth it to me.
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Chiffon (shimmery warm golden pink)
I have had fairly good success with these blushes. The Chiffon shade is probably one of my favorites as it looks great on my porcelain skin tone. The small flecks of gold create a nice glow without looking like glitter. These aren't my absolute favorite blushes but they are pretty darn good.
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is pigmented and applies well. It blends nicely. It's buildable coverage, so, you can get a sheer look or more dramatic.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
It's a nice solid product that you don't need too much of but I didn't love the color pallette
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
The quality of these blushes are really good! I was surprised by how soft and pigmented they are! They don't have a huge color selection but they definitely have some beautiful shades. These are good blushes but not always my go to
Kim S.
Kim S.
Delray Beach , FL
Review for: Flush
Great blush that goes on smoothly and isn't too over powering - while still providing the pigment you are hoping to achieve. I prefer a larger palette but love the clear top so that I can easily identify it in my makeup cabinet. I would buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
Review for: Flush
I don't use this as much because my checks are red, but if I'm ever looking flushed this is my go to for perfect coverage. I love he brand but it's so expensive. I may not buy it again.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?