BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Amany I.
I love these blushes! Pigmented, easy to blend and beautiful range of colors. Long lasting and not overly pigmented. Easy to pick up with a brush. Totally recommend!
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
Smashbox Blush is a new MUST HAVE for me! Purchased after my sister in law recommended it, I am now a fan and will be buying more. For a reasonable price, this goes on so smoothly, lasts all day and provides the perfect amount of color.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
The quality of these blushes are really good! I was surprised by how soft and pigmented they are! They don't have a huge color selection but they definitely have some beautiful shades. These are good blushes but not always my go to
Lauren S.
Nanuet, NY
I Love smashbox's blushes. They are super pigmented and work with my tan skin tone perfectly. I also use their powder highlight and it's beautiful. I recently got their holiday gift set which comes with 6 shades of blushes and 3 highlights and one bronzer....it's perfect!
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
I have the light pink blush like this. It's okay but I find myself picking up my dark rose Mac blush more so than the Smashbox... Could be because it's such a light pink and I just prefer a darker blush
Angeline M.
I love this blush very much, I literally wear it everyday. It's a nice peachy color you can literally wear with any makeup look. It lasts a pretty long time. Love it, and would definitely recommend it.
Helen H.
Love this blush! It's very limited no lasting and pigmented! There's no fuss when wearing this blush. Compared to other blushes I have, this is the most versatile. I could also use this as an eyeshadow.
Jackie R.
This is absolutely gorgeous. The lady at Ulta compared it to Orgasm by Nars. She said it would literally go with all/any skin tone, and it compliments my olive skin very well. And the packaging is so on point. ūüíö
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
Lasts all day, no joke. Pigment in it is amazing, and it seems to last forever. I've been using mine for a while now and it still looks brand now. It's a nice finish that blends easily, and I would totally buy this again!
Rheanna W.
I don't use this as much because my checks are red, but if I'm ever looking flushed this is my go to for perfect coverage. I love he brand but it's so expensive. I may not buy it again.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?