BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
I'm not big on blush, but this is always my go to brand, it works very wall for an evening out!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Great blush that doesn't give off too much pigmentation so it's great to build up the color.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
This Blush Rush Passion is a perfect rose color and doesn't smudge. I love it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
Esta marca es muy buena m√≠ me encanta su primer de cara es bueno me gusta ūüėć‚̧ԳŹ
Coraanne P.
Coraanne P.
Warren, MI
This was my first time buying Smashbox anything, and I do not regret it one bit! The blush is so pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is perfect for my skin tone. I find that this is an affordable blush and I have recommended others to use it because I find that I grab for it often.
Jen N.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Flush
This is an amazing blush! I have such a nice pink glow and I wish I was introduced to this product sooner! I love it!
mariah h.
mariah h.
Review for: Radiance
I LOVE this shade! It's really pigmented but its great if you apply bronzer first. Just dust a little on your cheeks after your bronzer and boom! perfect pinky cheeks.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Review for: Flush
I love this blush - the color is not too intense so it doesn't look like ive caked on the make up. It looks natural and a little peachy to make my cheeks look rosy yet natural and a little goes a long way
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Review for: Flush
This is one of my favorite blushes!! It's a great color, it resembles the nars orgasm without the hefty price!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Netcong
Review for: Flush
I am super in love with this blush! It's a perfect color and could go with any skin tone! It's easy to put on and really gives you that summer glow
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?