BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Catherine A.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Flush
This is my favorite everyday blush, it's so natural with my skin tone and blends nicely with my highlighting and contouring powder.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I recently purchased my first Smashbox blush in the color Paradise. I am loving it!! The color is beautiful....not too bold....not too light. Goes on smoothly and with just a hint of glimmer that I love :) I definitely hope to try some of the other colors they offer and would recommend!
Nicole P.
Review for: Radiance
Do not let the bright color deter you from purchasing this product. it is highly pigmented, lasts all day, and is overall a beautiful color. I would recommend for tanner/olive/darker skin tones because it is on the brighter side. Great blush.
Jaqueline P.
Salinas, CA
I am not big on make up but I do like this blush! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever! I am fair skinned and it is on the dry side. An employee at Sephora introduced me to this blush for my skin type. I am a first time buyer but I would totally buy it again!
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
This is the perfect matte pink blush out there. This was my first ever high end blush purchase and it is a continuous staple in my makeup collection. It's a neutral pink so it works for any skin tone and any makeup look. When I works for Sephora this was my go to blush for any look. Especially bridal and anything involving photography, since shimmer can sometimes come off chunky in pictures. I highly recommend this color to everyone because of its versatility and staying power
Angeline M.
I love this blush very much, I literally wear it everyday. It's a nice peachy color you can literally wear with any makeup look. It lasts a pretty long time. Love it, and would definitely recommend it.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Flush
I loved this blush. It stayed on very well and the price is good. It has a natural tone so I would recommend this to all my friends as a good day time blush.
Emily C.
Lawndale, CA
Such a natural subtle color! I am obsessed. It's a perfect everyday blush that I like to mix with my bronzer.
Emily M.
Uvalde, TX
Review for: Radiance
This is so pretty. A little goes a long ways. Super pigment. I use it all the time. I recommend that you buy it!!
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
This is a gorgeous matte natural pink blush! The formula is very smooth and easy to work with. The only downside I have for this product is that I personally like my blushes to be a little more pigmented, but you can definitely build this one up if you like more color on your cheeks. I also like that this blush lasts on my cheeks all day long!
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?