BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Gives you that extra rosy color you need! Not too glittery nor too dark. Gives a nice rosy color to your cheeks which is a need for all girls.
Alysha P.
Alysha P.
I really, enjoy their blush. I was very intimidated when the woman handed me a hot pink colored blush cause it was so bright. However the application of their blush is so flawless and perfectly tinted. I love it!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
I really like how this blush looks on me. It's always best to not over exaggerate with it.
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
I really love this blush, its perfect for everyday wear. It stays on my skin well and lasts all day for me. I recommend this to my friends all the time.
stefania j.
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
I lovee this blush! It works great with my skin tone. Its adds life to cheek bones lol. I would definitely recommend.
Simran K.
Simran K.
Vancouver, WA
It all depends on your skin tone honestly, I have a more yellowish tone so it definitely brightens my face.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
A great product to try if u never have! Great for your face, really light use. May be expenvise not really sure about the price.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Smash box is just fantastic. It applies very smooth and makes your skin look flawless. I really love all smash box products but the blush is definitely my favorite.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Smash box always has great products. It brightens my face and I have very pale skin. It is very long lasting! Worth every penny
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Review for: Radiance
My only issue with this product is the color is too bright. A little bit goes a long way which I didn't realize so if you try this product out just be careful to use a little. Otherwise, great product.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?