Smashbox Blush Rush
Smashbox Blush Rush
By Smashbox
Dana M.

Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?

Miriam M.
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I won't spend a penny on blush. I like bronzer better. I felt that it gives a more mature look to my face.
Shifflett D.
Shifflett D.
Briarwood, NY
3 years ago
Sure does a little goes along way so it will last you a long time
Annika M.
Annika M.
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree that it is a good quality makeup but I don't think I will be buying this product again. There are plenty of blushes out there that are just as good but cheaper. Although I will throw in there that this product lasted me about 5 months. Which is impressive.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakeside, CA
4 years ago
Absolutely! It may be pricey but it is worth the money! Plus it's quality makeup!