BY SMASHBOX

A luxurious, long wearing blush Fine texture & glides on skin smoothly Imparts sheer, warm color for cheeks & face Leaves you a beautiful, healthy complexion Swivel mirror compact design ideal for touch ups on the go see more...

Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
Blush is extremely important to my make up routine and this smashbox one is something I often have in my make up bag, it applies well true to colour. It's very pigmented and can last all day - with a primer - I have never tried this without a primer. The price is reasonable for the product, in the mid range. I prefer this more of a day blush than a night blush. I would recommend this product and actually bought it for a friend as part of a make up bundle at Christmas. She loved it too!!
بيرلآ ر.
Tours ( st cyr sur loire )
I really love this product i use it every single day and it's been mor than 4 months it last so much and the color of this blucher are amazing it's looks really natural and it's blending so nice , i highly recommend it
The Q.
Tetouan
I always love smashbox blush's its really wonderful in the first time i saw this blush i was like let try it after that i just buy this blush its matt finnish really and i want to tell to others just try it
ranem b.
Jbuail
We use Snap questions to learn more about you so we can make great product recommendations and qualify you into VoxBox programs! Get started by answering some Snap questions on your profile now!
Manvir H.
I bought this product and I was surprised how pigmented it was it lasted me a good year and half and it stays on and it applies beautifully no fall out is was matte and nice I would buy again I recommend it to everyone who likes blush and a pop of colour!
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I like that a lot. I think that this is reallyyyy nice for like a every day look it looks so nice on but it's not the best but I would get it again
Susy G.
I have not tried it but I would love it since smashbox is a very good brand and I have heard very good recommendations of its products
Zara C.
Its perfectly pigmented and easily applied to give a soft colour making it look more natural. I love it 😍