BY SMASHBOX

A luxurious, long wearing blush Fine texture & glides on skin smoothly Imparts sheer, warm color for cheeks & face Leaves you a beautiful, healthy complexion Swivel mirror compact design ideal for touch ups on the go see more...

GENESIS H.
GENESIS H.
Los blush de esta marca son muy buenos! Tienen un acabado muy sutil que permite controlar un pelo más el color o tono al que se desea llegar. Pasa con muchos blush que son tonos muy intensos o pigmentan demasiado y dejan un color verdaderamente fuerte en el rosto, sin embargo estos tienen una tonalidad suave y unos colores que se adaptan muy bien :)
بيرلآ ر.
بيرلآ ر.
Tours ( st cyr sur loire )
I really love this product i use it every single day and it's been mor than 4 months it last so much and the color of this blucher are amazing it's looks really natural and it's blending so nice , i highly recommend it
Manvir H.
Manvir H.
I bought this product and I was surprised how pigmented it was it lasted me a good year and half and it stays on and it applies beautifully no fall out is was matte and nice I would buy again I recommend it to everyone who likes blush and a pop of colour!
The Q.
The Q.
Tetouan
I always love smashbox blush's its really wonderful in the first time i saw this blush i was like let try it after that i just buy this blush its matt finnish really and i want to tell to others just try it
ranem b.
ranem b.
Jbuail
We use Snap questions to learn more about you so we can make great product recommendations and qualify you into VoxBox programs! Get started by answering some Snap questions on your profile now!
Balkirat S.
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I like that a lot. I think that this is reallyyyy nice for like a every day look it looks so nice on but it's not the best but I would get it again
Susy G.
Susy G.
I have not tried it but I would love it since smashbox is a very good brand and I have heard very good recommendations of its products
Zara C.
Zara C.
Its perfectly pigmented and easily applied to give a soft colour making it look more natural. I love it 😍