BY SMASHBOX

A luxurious, long wearing blush Fine texture & glides on skin smoothly Imparts sheer, warm color for cheeks & face Leaves you a beautiful, healthy complexion Swivel mirror compact design ideal for touch ups on the go see more...

Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Stays on all day even without primer on my face. Colors are really pigmented and pretty. Alot goes a long way. Good to use with strobing makeup.
Lizbeth M.
Love the blush. It was great on my skin. The color I bought was great. I bought it at sephora. The price was a little high but it was worth it.
Sabrina K.
Lightly pigmented, I just wish it had been a bit more pigmented than what it was, I have used this twice only, It’s pretty matte on my face.
Sierra R.
Melbourne Fl.
I really liked these blushes! The pigment was really nice and they are buildable! I liked them a lot! Definitely will be using them again!
Celia M.
Yakima, WA
I completely love all smashbox products , this blush is just right! Not to pink so it won't make you look like a Clown lol
Colleen g.
Clover Hill
I was only able to use this blush once before its not bad but not perfect not very pigminted but was a very pretty color.
Cynthia Z.
South Houston
I really like this blush I like how pink it is and I love how it leaves my cheeks with this really pretty natural color
Dulce P.
I didn't buy this for myself but the person I bought it for loved it so much. She's in love with it. The best blush!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I love the formula and the consistency of this blush. Just the right shade of pink. Not too overwhelming.
GENESIS H.
Los blush de esta marca son muy buenos! Tienen un acabado muy sutil que permite controlar un pelo más el color o tono al que se desea llegar. Pasa con muchos blush que son tonos muy intensos o pigmentan demasiado y dejan un color verdaderamente fuerte en el rosto, sin embargo estos tienen una tonalidad suave y unos colores que se adaptan muy bien :)