BY SMASHBOX

A luxurious, long wearing blush Fine texture & glides on skin smoothly Imparts sheer, warm color for cheeks & face Leaves you a beautiful, healthy complexion Swivel mirror compact design ideal for touch ups on the go see more...

Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Love this product! It has so much blush in it and is pretty easy to use! You can change the pigment by applying more/less. Great product overall!
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Love the blush. It was great on my skin. The color I bought was great. I bought it at sephora. The price was a little high but it was worth it.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Melbourne Fl.
I really liked these blushes! The pigment was really nice and they are buildable! I liked them a lot! Definitely will be using them again!
Celia M.
Celia M.
Yakima
I completely love all smashbox products , this blush is just right! Not to pink so it won't make you look like a Clown lol
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
I didn't buy this for myself but the person I bought it for loved it so much. She's in love with it. The best blush!
Colleen g.
Colleen g.
Clover Hill
I was only able to use this blush once before its not bad but not perfect not very pigminted but was a very pretty color.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Lightly pigmented, I just wish it had been a bit more pigmented than what it was, I have used this twice only, It’s pretty matte on my face.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
South Houston
I really like this blush I like how pink it is and I love how it leaves my cheeks with this really pretty natural color
nikki c.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I love the formula and the consistency of this blush. Just the right shade of pink. Not too overwhelming.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire
Blush is extremely important to my make up routine and this smashbox one is something I often have in my make up bag, it applies well true to colour. It's very pigmented and can last all day - with a primer - I have never tried this without a primer. The price is reasonable for the product, in the mid range. I prefer this more of a day blush than a night blush. I would recommend this product and actually bought it for a friend as part of a make up bundle at Christmas. She loved it too!!