Smashbox Blush Rush

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

How well does this blush perform on the face!?
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Start your review of Smashbox Blush Rush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on.in reviews
Husna K.
Smashbox Blush Rush uploaded by Husna K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Their blush is amazing I actually have one just don’t have a brush with them. Love it super nice check out the pictures totally recommend would love to try one
Heather P.
Oregon City, OR
Smashbox Blush Rush uploaded by Heather P.
BEST BLUSH EVER Ok so this is going to sound gross but I've had this same blush for about 5 years now and I still haven't hit pan so obviously that shows how often I wear makeup lol BUT this ish goes on smooooth af and blends so nicely still after all this time!! The bright color makes a little go a long way which is perfect for my white skin 😜
ilse J.
Tucson, AZ
Smash box blushes are always my go to!! They have the best blushes out there! It's stays on for a long period of time and they have very great colors
Anaya M.
Romeoville, IL
Smashbox Blush Rush uploaded by Anaya M.
Hey beauties! If you like blushes like MAC Springsheen and NARS Orgasm, Blush Rush is right there with ’em! This blush is very full coverage,easy to blend,pigmented and very creamy.The application process works beautifully and can last all day long! Definitely worth the purchase.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ

I absolutely love this blush. I had my heart set on getting a NARS blush, but I had no idea what color to get and the ones I liked were just far too sparkly for my taste. I'm definitely a matte blush person. The sales guy at Sephora directed me to the Blush Rush in Passion. I tried it on and instantly fell in love! It blends so easy, and is just the perfect amount of pigmentation to be able to build color.

Elena K.
centerport, NY
One of my favorite things from smashbox. This is so natural looking on the skin I love it. I wear it almost every day. It is long lasting as well.
Kiki B.
I think I bought this a couple of years ago and still haven’t hit the pan yet. It doesn’t need much to add some color and lasts all day. It is not “creamy” like Tarte blush but soft and light enough. Love the colors that are offered.
Caroline T.
I bought this blush on sale on Sephora and didn’t expect much, but it actually it’s great. It last all day long and it’s very pigmented só no need to use a lot of it. I got the pink shade cause that’s exactly what I was looking for but I’ll for sure buy the other shades as well!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Stays on all day even without primer on my face. Colors are really pigmented and pretty. Alot goes a long way. Good to use with strobing makeup.
Amany I.
I love these blushes! Pigmented, easy to blend and beautiful range of colors. Long lasting and not overly pigmented. Easy to pick up with a brush. Totally recommend!