BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Smashbox Blush Rush
  • "super pigmented and so usable!!! i love all the color options they give you the pink one is so pretty when you put it on." in 20 reviews
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ

I absolutely love this blush. I had my heart set on getting a NARS blush, but I had no idea what color to get and the ones I liked were just far too sparkly for my taste. I'm definitely a matte blush person. The sales guy at Sephora directed me to the Blush Rush in Passion. I tried it on and instantly fell in love! It blends so easy, and is just the perfect amount of pigmentation to be able to build color.
Yazmin B.
Phoenix
Very natural and healthy look. I use it swept across my upper forehead, just below my eyebrows to accent my brow-bones, across my cheekbones, and just a little on the center of my chin. A must-have...even on days when foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick don't happen. I have hazel eyes, a fair complexion, and medium golden brown hair...this color is perfect for this combination.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I have this blush in Chiffon and it is beautiful! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. It has a little bit of gold shimmer which I like in the summer months. It doesn’t take much product because it’s highly pigmented. Would definitely buy again!
Caroline T.
I bought this blush on sale on Sephora and didn’t expect much, but it actually it’s great. It last all day long and it’s very pigmented só no need to use a lot of it. I got the pink shade cause that’s exactly what I was looking for but I’ll for sure buy the other shades as well!
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have this in Ginger Snap and the shade is the perfect neutral blush for my warm skin tone! I love the glitter in it because it adds an additional glow to my cheeks, though there is a tiny bit of fallout. The only thing that makes me hesitant to purchase this again is that it pans very quickly. However, I’m pretty heavy-handed with blush, so if your application is lighter, I would really recommend this!
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I had a few Smashbox master class pallets. I was not a fan of the eyeshadows at all, however I LOVED the blush. So I bought a Z palette and I took all of the blushes out of each set and made my own pallet. It's perfect. Their blushes are great they blend for a nice finish. One of my every day essentials.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This color is absolutely beautiful. It is very pigmented and blendable... it looks amazing on and you only have to use a little bit for it to show up. I have loved this blush and will continue to use it! I first had this used on me when I had my makeup done professionally and fell in love. I recommend!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I I got the Smashbox blush Rush at Sephora on sale.
I like the color.
The best part of this blush is that it's so compact, and it has a small mirror.
so it's so perfect & convenient for traveling.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Ive had this blush for about 6-8 years, back from when I was younger and more into glitter. Now it’s of no use to me other than Jose wild nights out with the girls. It’s pigmented, bright, glittery, and mostly just a cute girly blush.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I highly highly recommend these blushes by Smashbox! They come is some beautiful shades. The formula is on point, it's not chalky or powdery at all. It glides on the skin and blends out so easily. My favorite shade is Pose. It's a beautiful dusty rose color and it looks stunning on the skin.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Griseda H.
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?