6 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

Paradise - Warm golden apricot Get a gorgeous rush of color with this ultra-luxurious, long-wearing silky powder blush. In 8 wearable, foolproof shades that wake up any skin tone and packaged in an innovative swivel mirror component for touch ups on-the-go. Blush Rush, Paradise see more...

• Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?2 Answers
  • How well is this blush with oily skin?3 Answers
  • Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?4 Answers
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Passion (rosy plum)
This is a gorgeous matte natural pink blush! The formula is very smooth and easy to work with. The only downside I have for this product is that I personally like my blushes to be a little more pigmented, but you can definitely build this one up if you like more color on your cheeks. I also like that this blush lasts on my cheeks all day long!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Delray Beach , FL
Review for: Flush
Great blush that goes on smoothly and isn't too over powering - while still providing the pigment you are hoping to achieve. I prefer a larger palette but love the clear top so that I can easily identify it in my makeup cabinet. I would buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is so amazing. It is so pigmented and creamy. It lasts all day! The colors are so beautiful. It's my favorite blush. It is subtle, but buildable, and extremely easy to blend. I'd recommend this to anyone, and I will definitely buy again!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
The quality of these blushes are really good! I was surprised by how soft and pigmented they are! They don't have a huge color selection but they definitely have some beautiful shades. These are good blushes but not always my go to
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
Lasts all day, no joke. Pigment in it is amazing, and it seems to last forever. I've been using mine for a while now and it still looks brand now. It's a nice finish that blends easily, and I would totally buy this again!
Cara B.
Cara B.
What can I say I love Smashbox blushes! I've hit pan on many of them. Paradise & heartbreak happen to be my favorites! Their blushes are so beautiful and so underrated. They are by far my go to blushes!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
I have the light pink blush like this. It's okay but I find myself picking up my dark rose Mac blush more so than the Smashbox... Could be because it's such a light pink and I just prefer a darker blush
Angeline M.
Angeline M.
I love this blush very much, I literally wear it everyday. It's a nice peachy color you can literally wear with any makeup look. It lasts a pretty long time. Love it, and would definitely recommend it.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
Review for: Flush
I don't use this as much because my checks are red, but if I'm ever looking flushed this is my go to for perfect coverage. I love he brand but it's so expensive. I may not buy it again.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Flush
I loved this blush. It stayed on very well and the price is good. It has a natural tone so I would recommend this to all my friends as a good day time blush.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Do you think this is worth $24? Or not?
How well is this blush with oily skin?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the staying power of this blush? Is it an all day wear or will I need to reapply?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Is it shimmery? And is it worth what you pay for?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone knows a dupe of these little blushes?