BY SMASHBOX

• Where can I purchase this?1 Answers
  • 1-10 how would you rate this brush.. Pros and cons of thi...1 Answers
Smashbox Blush Brush
  • "ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH BRUSH SOFT TO THE TOUCH. SO IN LOVE WITH MINE I BOUGHT TWO." in 30 reviews
  • "I love this brush. It came with a contour palette I purchased and I ended up only keeping the brush because it was so great. I use it for blush and bronzer (as contour). It is lightweight and easy to pack in a makeup bag but still very useful. I would definitely include one of these in a brush set. This brush packs enough pigment onto the cheeks while still diffusing the color to have a natural look. " in 7 reviews
Shasha S.
Khyree R.
Belmont
I think the smash box blush brush is really good it applies the blush nicely and the blush that is applied to my face does not fly right off the brush. I’d totally recommend this brush 💕💕💕💕
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Got this brush for free with a purchase from smash box. I rarely use it because I’m not overly impressed with it. I have a dry-normal skin type. Since I didn’t buy it the first time I wouldn’t pay for a round two. Smash box makes amazing makeup but the brushes are simply “Meh”
Melinda K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great brush and will last you a long time for the most part. However, I have had my brush now for about 3 years and when I wash it the brush hairs fall out. Granted it may be time for a new one, but it is still slightly annoying
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Paige C.
This brush works pretty well to apply the contouring kit I have. Powder goes on smooth and needs little correction to blend correctly. I wold get this brush again. I purchased it at Sephora
Schylar L.
Smashbox brushes are great! They are very fluffy and come in every possible size and shape. They are also very easy to clean. I️ would recommend and buy again! I️ bought mine at Sephora, where there is a great selection!
Tiffany P.
Smash box blush brushes are so soft, and they feel soft on your skin. They help and work well to blend the blush at just the right amount. Definitely worth recommending!
Isabella S.
San Francisco, CA
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
I use this blush to apply my blush and it does such a good job. The brush is super soft and really easy to clean. It does not compare to other products! It's the best. I have had this for over a year and it will last me forever! Will buy again and def recommend
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Where can I purchase this?
Darienne T.