BY SMASHBOX

Madisen M.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought this brush was actually pretty nice. I wish it was just a bit fluffier though. Sometimes I would notice it was a little dense which made my shadow appear darker when I necessarily only wanted a light blend, not to pack on more color if that makes sense.
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
Great blending brush, blends out eyeshadow like a dream and I have hooded eyes so it works great in my crease. The brush is not too big so I can still control where I want my shadow placed. A little expensive around $20 or more but it’s a great quality brush
Kristin M.
This is the only blending brush I use, and I have like 10. It works perfect and I don’t have to spend ages blending out unnecessary product. I received mine in an eyeshadow palette so it came with the product. I’d purchase it if something crazy happens to it.
Jocelyn G.
Summerville, SC
I love using this brush to put my transition color on my crease and I can’t get enough of it. I’ve had it for years and I love using it. It’s a little pricey for me though maybe one day I’ll get the whole collection.
ALICIA S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This brush was super soft and gentle on the eyes.  It didn't have shedding, even after washing the brush.  It definitely surprised me and surpassed my expectations.  I am loving this brush and would definitely purchase it again.  You won't regret this purchase either.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Angel T.
Paris
Smashbox blending brush well I was new to it and I didn't like it. I found it fell apart quite easily and didn't hold up to the standard of what it's supposed to. Lasted maybe a week or two. I would suggest buying a different product. The other brushes are fairly well made just this one wasn't.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite blending brushes for eyeshadow blending. It's so soft and works great to blend out harsh lines for a nice transition into different shades. It's not too bulky so it doesn't blend out the entire pigment but just the right size for getting in the creases.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
Nothing really special about this brush, but the brand name. It's a simple blending brush. I could defiantly buy a much cheaper one and use it the same way. I think a huge no go for people who are just beginning their journey is to buy products that you will have time to use.
Naomi M.
Hagerman, NM
Okay so this smash box blending brush is a very good blending brush I use this Product everyday to blend my shadows with, met my expectations. It is affordable and I would definitely repurchase when I am in need of another blending brush!