BY SMASHBOX

What it is: A lipstick with three pigment-packed shades in one, all perfectly placed for a faster ombre. What it does: The formula is smooth, cushiony and comfortable with a demi-matte finish. You get depth, dimension and definition, plus a fuller-looking pout that pops on camera. Pro tips: To reverse the light and dark shades, apply upside down. Color(s): berry ombre, nude ombre, red ombre, sunset ombre. Brand: Smashbox. Style Name: Smashbox Be Legendary Triple Tone Lipstick. Style Number: 5432145. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amanda L.
Battle Creek, MI
I got this in the fireball shade. It's a nice coral-orange that kind of looks like a more reddish morange (mac). Based on your own lip color and skin tone, this will look different so make sure you swatch. It's a matte lipstick, but if you moisturize properly, you can do the bitten look or a light satin finish. It wears off pretty well. I've never had a lipstick that lasted longer than mac lipstick, but this lipstick fades out nicely instead of looking terrible. I'd buy this again.
Pretty J.
This is the best lipstick blend ever to be created. This product was also an amazing value not pricey at all. Also it lasted all day I did not have to reapply or no touchups. It was easy to apply and easy to use. I was recommend to others so they can have smashing lipstick too.
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lippie. I love the three built in shades thay make ombre lips so simple and they're on trend right now so this is like getting three lippies in one awesome little package. Very smooth and long lasting with great pigment.
Miranda G.
76801
I've been a big fan of two tone lipsticks and the trend they have in Korea, and this seems like something I'd definitely enjoy and I'll purchase it and give it a try and I hope it meets my expectations because the packaging has already won my heart with its beautiful colors
gwen b.
the color combo isn’t the greatest. it looks like poop on my lips and i do not eat poop. i don’t even think about it. i went to a wedding wearing this and i got called a**hole lips the whole time. the only person who didn’t was teresea. she is my squirrel friend i met.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems to be an off concept that I am just not finding myself get into. I do love this brand of cosmetics but just this product is not something I could see myself out searching for. I like neutral looks or classic bold looks. Not much for artsy looks
Emily N.
zachary
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this lipstick feels on my lips! It stays on all day and this brand offers a ton of different colors which is the best! I wear lipstick everyday and don't mind spending my money in something that improves my look!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shade is absolutely gorgeous. However, it doesn't apply like an ombré on my lips, but rather it mixes all thre together (I've tried applying different ways, but it all turned out the same). A little gimmicky, but the mixed shade is pretty.
Stormy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I'm a big fan of good lipsticks, and this is one of them. A very unique tone to it. It's a lipstick people ask about in a good way. It last through a few glasses of wine!! If you get what I mean.
Amanda T.
Very nice product would like to try others to see if I like them even more first time user nice packaging . Easy to apply and use. Would definitely buy again long lasting .