BY SMASHBOX #30 in Makeup Palettes

Neutral:

First Time Matte, Mauve Matte, Safe Word Matte, Famous Cognac, Coffee Run

Bold:

Screen Queen Matte, Bing Matte, Jam On It Matte, Violet Riot Matte, Publicist Matte, Punked Matte

These pigment-loaded mini lipstick palettes feature a mix of Be Legendary matte and cream lipstick shades that stun alone or blend together to create your own custom colors. Available in Neutral or Bold.

Includes:

• Six richly pigmented lipstick shades
  • A lip brush for flawless application and touch-ups
  • Shade-mixing card to custom blend your dream lip colors

Usage:

• Dip the flat end of the lip brush into lipstick. Use the brush side to mix, line and apply your own custom colors.
  • Use Punked as a transformer shade to darken and deepen other lipsticks.

Ingredients Bold Palette:

Bing Matte, Jam On It Matte, Publicist Matte, Punked Matte, Screen Queen Matte, Violet Riot Matte INGREDIENTS: Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

Buy on Sephora*
Shivani P.
Review for: Smashbox Be Legendary Pucker Up Lipstick Palette Bold 0.14 oz more...
Got this little palette as a Christmas gift and I was so excited to use it for my New Year’s Eve look.

First of all, I love every color! Each one is really pretty and bold but not too wild. It’s nice and compact, has a mirror and brush, and stays closed easily, making it very convenient to take around with you. The colors are all buildable and can very easily be mixed with other lipsticks, which is an added bonus!

I’d honestly give it a 4.5 of 5 stars if I could, because it’s not the longest-lasting lip product I have used. It still lasts a while, but I hoped for a bit more. And depending on which way you look at it, yes it is buildable but it required a few layers to get it nice and dark. I personally did not want my lips to be completely dark with this look, but I had to go over a couple times to get it to this level.

Overall, love the palette!! Can’t wait to use it more often and maybe play with the colors some more. Great gift idea for me!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a decent product. Its decently priced for all the colors you get and the weights of the products. Its easy to use as long as you own a lip brush. Its not exactly sanitary as you continue dipping into the same pot with your dirty finger or brush with no way to clean off the dirty layer first without wasting an immense amount of product.
It isn't tacky or heavy. It feels decently comfortable while applying and after its on. It lasts for a couple hours or a little more with ladylike eating with a fork and drinking with a straw. But like most lipsticks these will need reapplication throughout the day but they don't stain and aren't hard to remove or blend so overall I do recommend this palette for those trying to build up their collection.
Bianca C.
Review for: Neutral more...
I'm not the biggest fan of lip pallets and in top of that I'm on the liquid lipstick train right now so this fell a little short for me. I'm used to so much pigment and long lasting wear that when I try anything else I feel like it doesn't hold up well. Not my favorite product.
Jewels G.
Review for: Neutral more...
This lipstick palette is nice but it’s not for me exactly. I feel like if they were matte it would be perfect. The shades however are nice and I feel like they compliment every skin complexion. The formula is creamy and very easy to blend but it’s not very long lasting. I think $24 for it is a reasonable price and can be purchased on their website or Ulta. I’m not sure about Sephora. But anyway, nice product just not exactly for me.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Neutral more...
This is lip love right here! Anything from smash box is a win for me personally! These are on the high end side of makeup so this kit is more expensive then just your regular drug store lipsticks! This could be found and ulta or any other high end makeup stores!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I love Smashbox brand lipsticks so much so I had to try this lip palette. It is just as amazing as their bullet lipsticks and the brush that comes with it is great. It's a perfect size to bring along in your purse wherever you go and lasts on the lips for hours. I especially love being able to mix and customize my lip color.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Neutral more...
If you’re looking for a Smashbox lip product that will open your eyes to the world of amazing Smashbox Cosmetics lipsticks, then look no further! I actually own this amazing lip palette & let me tell you: It’s worth every dime & I love how travel-friendly it is because I carry this little baby everywhere😊❤️
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Neutral more...
The color scheme is very close to one another aside from the last shade. Took off stars because although the colors swatched nicely, I have to use a lot of product for it to show up on my lip, aside from the darkest shade, and they kind of blend with your lip color so in the end they all look pretty similar.
Angie G.
Plantation, FL
This product felt great on, but the only gripe I had is that it didn't stay put as long as I would've liked.  Some of the other lipsticks I have stay longer and that's nice cause I don't have to carry it with me when I go out.  Overall, however, I liked this product and will keep using it!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I love this palette so much. I have never really cared for lip palettes until I bought lip palettes from Smashbox. The brushes they come with are so soft and pick up the product so well!! They lay the lipstick perfectly on the lips and they last for hours.
Sneha W.
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Is it an eyeshadow palette or lip palette?
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
Is it long lasting?
Jasmine B.
St, ON
This is gorgeous.. where do I get it?
Is there somewhere I can order a free sample?
Wendy Q.
What skin tone do you think gooes perfect with this palette?