Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick, Violet Riot, 0.1 Ounce uploaded by Catherine H.Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick, Violet Riot, 0.1 Ounce uploaded by Madison L.

BY SMASHBOX

Pigment-loaded lipsticks that glide on brilliant color in one swipe. Available in nudes, neutrals, reds, corals, pinks, berries, browns, violets and bolds. Pigment-loaded formula glides on and feels lush and light on the lips. Moisturizing,... see more...

Milena S.
I don’t wear lipstick very often but I received this product as a gift and I’ve been wearing it ever since. It was purchased from Sephora and I feel like for its size, the price was okay. I would recommend it to others because of its beautiful color and formula.
Kate B.
Philadelphia
Love smashbox. This lipstick is matte but not too drying.  The color is rich and beautiful.  Very long lasting. Price point is good for the product. I totally recommend this product.  I'm a repeat user.
Jamie u.
The wonderful land of smashbox product's beautiful comfortable lip colors there's not one color I don't want I go they're high quality and worth every penny absolutely love there product's not just the lips :) ♥
Sakypzhamal B.
Pittsburgh
I purchased this lipstick in sephora and first time I do love it. Gorgeous color! Really matte! But it dry my lips and prints on my teeth in the beginning. But I still use it because of amazing color!
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Beautiful color for party looks great long lasting formula smooth texture and smells amazing 😉 I bought it once but have such good experience i will buy again in future and recommend this to everyone
Reagan S.
cedar falls, ia
I wear this out with the girl friends when I’m trying to make a statement look! Love the way this looks better when I’m tan! Stays on so well and is a little hard to get off!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
Absolutely love these lipsticks. Stay all day, super pigmented. They are kind of dry but they do not wear off. They do transfer a little bit but not crazy. Worth the money. The brand is awesome.
Megan B.
Nuevo, CA
I like this lipstick because of the nice pigment but I do not seem to use it often. Even though I like it, I find myself often not reaching for it to use. It’s nice but I most likely would not buy it again.
🌺Wendy P.
Shawnee
These be legendary matte lipsticks are awsome. Glide on so smooth, the formula is great. I got one in my boxy charm so i saved money on it. Will be buying more forsure!
Caitlin R.
I really like the formula of this lippie! It’s definitely matte and I love that about this product. It’s long wearing and looks great all day. Easy to apply and can just throw it in your bag for touch ups throughout the day.