BY SMASHBOX

Pigment-loaded lipsticks that glide on brilliant color in one swipe. Available in nudes, neutrals, reds, corals, pinks, berries, browns, violets and bolds. Pigment-loaded formula glides on and feels lush and light on the lips. Moisturizing,... see more...

Haley W.
I was a little disappointed by this lipstick. Smash is usually has high quality products, but this lipstick was not up to par. I was no different than a much cheaper brand. It had a matte finish like the name states which is what I was looking for. However, it wore off quickly once applied and made my lips feel dry. I wore it out to dinner and it looked like I was only wearing lip liner and taking a few careful drinks of my cocktail.
ANNA V.
Fort Worth
I love how creamy this product is!!!! And so comfy on the lips! I got this lipstick as a gift from a friend. I would’ve probably never reached for it if i was browsing through Sephora. The color is very pigment and vibrant. But the color didn’t work for me... Sometimes the product feels a little to heavy on my lips because it is SO CREAMY. However, I would try this product again and find a color that suits me better
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I received this pretty shade from smash box ( boxy charm august ) and it really suits my skin tone and look! I love bright and lively colors for lipsticks! It is creamy matte and long lasting. I like it and recommend to bright lipstick lovers!
Angela Y.
Coachella
I really like the Smashbox lipsticks. I’m a sucker for matte lips and these are great! I love the packaging and they last throughout the day with minimal touch ups. I love purchasing the sets which come around during the holidays. Great lip product.
Haley B.
Meservey
This lipstick has so much pigment and looks amazing on the lips. It looks vibrant and the color stuck out. It is pretty long lasting for me at least but you can always reapply the lipstick this was my favorite color to wear in the holiday seasons.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful, red lipstick that would look great on any complexion. It lasts a long time and feels very comfortable on the lips. The packaging is very Chic and convenient. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a classic red.
Beka L.
Indianapolis, IN
Nothing about this blew me away, but nothing was horrible. Nice and creamy formula, but it doesn’t really have any staying power. I like the one I have but I wouldn’t buy it again. I’d rather spend the money on a different brand.
Meghan C.
Franklinton, NC
I just got this in my boxycharm. I thought i wasngoing ro hate it, not a fan of lipstick. But OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need more. The formula is beautiful. Its matte without being drying. My lips are so smooth...flawless finish. 1000% recommend
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
This product stays on ALL DAY. I even put it on after dinner one night and woke up the next day with it still on. It has a wonderful matte finish and the colors are vibrant. I purchased the color Bing and it was way too red for me but besides that, I was happy with the product.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
This lipstick could probably survive the zombie apocalypse. It stays on so long, but it’s so annoying at the same time. The color itself isn’t me and I didn’t really like the way it went on, it’s kinda greasy. The matte drys funny too.

back