BY SMASHBOX

To minimize the number of lipsticks pros in our L.A. photo studio carry in their kits, we developed this sleek palette full of 25 pigment-loaded mattes that give you custom lip looks and full-on adherence power—in one swipe.

Usage:

Pigment-loaded, satin-smooth formula
Vitamin-fortified to be super comfortable
Never settles unevenly
Pro lip brush included

Amber S.
Auburn
Wonderful lip kit!!! Great for a makeup artist. Not very practical for the everyday lip products. But for someone like myself who is a collector of lip sticks and who will use ALL of these different colors! I am also a huge fan of lip liners. So that being said, that would mean ALOT of lip liner! Lol I would highly recommend this lip kit to the begainner makeup artist all the way up to the professional artist.
Ysa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Let’s start with the outside first. MAC Cosmetics’ original packaging is always black, sleek and chic. I love how they look on my vanity, especially displayed in those cute lipstick holders. Only annoying thing is I can’t see which lipstick is which, but I’ve already kind of memorized their places, so I don’t struggle with that anymore.
Raye-lyn H.
Oakwood, OH
I love this palette so much! Great colors! Have great pigments to each colors!! I love using dark colors since I do happen to be a red head and have very fair skin. Light colors look very ugly on me. I was very impressed definitely buying this again!
Dailynd Z.
Paterson, NJ
i wilove to try it i need it im goning to buy it realy soon yesssssssssssss.so long lasting ...love it .....no i dont have it yet................... is rraly easy to use and apply ...................i would recommend to others yesssssssss
Sydney B.
Ridgewood, NY
Honestly so worth the money! The colors are so pigmented ! The price was fair, I loved it completely!!!! It met all my expectations, and I would recommend it very well! The packaging was nice, hope you guys love it too! Make sure to get yourself one ;)
Marcela C.
Hickory, KY
I really like this to much, each color is awesome!, is easy to apply , I like the box is elegant and easy to carry everywhere, I love the matte finish and you don't need en thing else for your lips because you can find all the cool colors you need in this pallete I really recomendar this product :)
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
I bought this at a pro event at a great price. I have it in my kit. I think the amount of product is a great deal and the selection of colors is amazing. you get nudes and deeps and brights and you can make your own! and it comes with a lipbrush! I would consider getting the creamy formula palette.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Apparently, all Be Legendary shades are created equal because the brand's matte formulas are also in high demand. Having created 14 new exclusive shades for the collection, including a range of everyday neutrals and pinks for a blushing pout, these bold pigments are a must, designed with a vitamin-packed formula to keep lips hydrated.
Jordan M.
I love this palette because 1 it's all matte, and mattes the best of the best, 2 you can mix and match really easily, 3 the colors don't leave a sheer film on top of the color like some matte lip products do.
Leiny M.
Let me start off by saying I am not a fan of this type of lipstick cases, they tend to have less pigmentation than a normal lipstick.

With that said, this product held its own, it does have a good pigmentation. The color variety is not great we have intense colors with a few nudes. Overall a good product.
GĂ©nesis Q.
Pigment well?
How can I get one of these?
Alexis R.
Do these colors stay on well?
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
How does this work? Can you mix the colors together to make a custom shade?
MarĂ­a P.